Kai 01

Kim Kai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Kai (11/15/2015)

 

Everyone should be proud, happy, live amazingly and wonderfully if they have parents that love them but why is she not feeling it? Why do she have that uncomfortable feels and believe that she secretly hate her parents like they are her enemies? When her parents talk to her or smile, she wanted to do something or throw things around her in anger. Of course, she should appreciate her parents for loving her, supporting and wanting the best for her.

Ever since her accident from 3 years ago, she see a different self in her. Although she doesn't know what it is, why or how her accident happened, she have terrible feelings about it. Especially, the strange man from her dreams and nightmares. There's nothing that she don't love about him. His beautiful face features, warmth, smile and self, she feel as if he’s one of an unique kind of drugs. He means more to her than anything. And his name is Kim Jong In. He’s always a pain reliever. Everyday, she look at each pictures that she had of him, she feel much better. For years, why can't she memorize every little details about him?  

 

“Ji Ahn!” She heard the man who will soon to be husband called.

“Yes,” Ji Ahn bite the bottom lips of her and turn toward his direction. Oh Sehun, that is his name.

 

Sehun is from one of the very wealthy family. His family owned all the hospital in South Korea. Any woman who marry him will be the luckiest with that handsome face and business person.

 

“Your mother say don’t forget to take your medicine.” Sehun fixes his tie in a struggle.

 

“I did already, thanks.” Ji Ahn give Sehun a small smile which he return with a small nod and turn his back on her. Though the two have lived together for months, being an engaged couple, they rarely talk. Sehun is an ice cold prince while Ji Ahn is a quiet princess. Sometimes both would get angry at things but they talk it out easily and forget everything.

 

That is the way how they handle things and both are glad. If in the future, they have problems, they can easily fix things as a married couple.

“Sehun,” Ji Ahn called, walking toward his direction.

“I’ll help you.” Ji Ahn chuckle softly at the grown man who doesn’t know how to work with his tie. Sehun turn to her and raises his brow. Staring at the fiance in front of him, Sehun could easily see the natural beauty and innocence in her.

“You’re so cute,” Hearing the soft chuckles and smile from Ji Ahn, Sehun couldn’t help but give her a little smile. Say who’s cuter.

 

Fixing his ties, Sehun grab the hairs in Ji Ahn’s way and tug it behind her ears gently. The two may not be close to each other but they are comfortable after 3 months of living together.

 

“Thank you,” Ji Ahn hold back her nervousness and blush.

 

“Same” Sehun clear his throat and shrug.

 

After half of an hour, Sehun walked down to the door. He have his car ready to go and wait patiently for his princess for the night.

 

“Coming,” Ji Ahn interrupt the conversation of Sehun and someone from the other line of the phone and smile at him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter