Am I more important?

Youtuber vs. Blogger

Dropping my pencil down, or more like slamming it against the table surface. "DONE" I whisper but yell mid sentence and raise both of my fist in the air. It's been exactly four hours since I started to do homework and maybe a 30 minutes break every time I complete around two math problems on the review packet.

It's been a few weeks ever since Taehyung last video but Jeongguk continuously updating his blog with selca at least once every two days so at least I still have something to look forward to. 

Staring at my complete review math packet, I start questioning about my school life. Who the hell thing it was a good idea to put me into AP /advance/ math class? I barely survive algebra in middle school, let alone AP classes. Due to me having AP math class, therefore my teacher think it's a good brain exercise to have a quiz every Friday and it's not re-doable. I never hated a class this much in my life.

Running my fingers through my greasy hair that haven't been brush after shower, I check the clock on my wall, 2:12 AM. I groan in exhaustion knowing that the math test is in 7 hours and I am not down. Also having math first thing in the morning is terrible, I would not recommend it.

I gather up my pencils, placing it inside the pencil pouch and zip it up. Throwing my pencil pouch toward my backpack, it landed on top of my backpack before sliding down on the floor. I slide my review packet to the side, not caring about it anymore because all I want is the internet right now.

Logging into my YouTube, a notification then ding right away and recommending me Taehyung's newest video on top of my YouTube home page, 'Am I more important?' was the title. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion. Taehyung's video title were always weird and somewhat had that strange charm to it but I can't help but always wonder. Hopefully nothing bad happen in this video, base on the title it sound... well, not good.

As I click on the video and wait for it to load, my phone buzz with the new notification. I pick it up and check it, a new tumblr notification, from Jeongguk's blog specifically. A picture show up when I check the notification;

With the caption; 'My grandma like me chubby, so I keep eating -T' underneath.

I snort, literally at Taehyung's picture. He look so un-amused by the situtation with both of his cheeks puff out fill with food. This is just what I need at 2 AM.

"Annyeong haseyo" a voice chirp coming from my computer, catching my attention within a second. I may not know Taehyung personally but I can tell his voice right away. Surely, there's Taehyung, in the middle of the camera view, smiling his rectangle smile and flash his usual 'v' sign.

"Annyeong" I greet back at him and wave. Luckily it's super late into the night and I'm home alone so no one can judge me when I talk to a computer or scream at Taehyung and Jeongguk acting like nerds.. and maybe Jimin hot body and eye smile.

"It is 9 in the night, and we are at..." Taehyung said, rotating the camera around and show a large room. Lockers on one side, some of the locker doors is open and slightly ajar, backpack and bags and towel and water bottle are scatter around the lockers area. The whole room have mirror on one side of the wall. And a boom box in the middle of the room against the wall, connected with a small device that look like a phone, music is blasting. In the middle of the room there's three figures dancing intensely against the music.

One of them is obviously Jeongguk due to grey sweatpant, a big white shirt and a pair of Timberland... typical Jeongguk. He seem to be practicing his dance moves because he's been repeatedly doing the same move over and over on one side of the dance room, distanting himself away from the other two figures whose dancing more furiously and intensely. 

The other two seem to be dancing with each other, cooperating with each other slowly watching each and every moves. Their dancing style is completely different from Jeongguk, it seem to be more.. popping. Out of all three figures, the one standing in the middle is the shortest and his muscles stand out a lot even if he's wearing a sweater, Jimin. The last person is unfamiliar and I have no memory of them in any video or Jeongguk's post at all. That and he's wearing a black hat so it's hard to tell from behind.

"There's Jeonggukie practicing his girls dance, Something" Taehyung giggle, extending his arm into the camera view and point at Jeongguk whose doing body rolls and pumping out his chest. "Over here in the middle is Jiminie," Taehyung continue, moving his hand over to Jimin whose doing hip and popping his arms. I think I need an ambulance after this. Moving his arm to the third person whose popping his body perfectly and I was mesmerize, jesus who is this dance god, "And here is Hoseok, I don't think you guy ever met him." Taehyung introduce Hoseok.

Taehyung rotates the camera around to show his flawless face again, except he have bags under his eyes now and he seem more exhausted than ever. "Since Jimin's in the dance major, so sometime he stay after class late to practice and he would force me to wait for him. And apparently Hoseok is Jimin dance partner so I run into him occasionally." he trail off letting off a yawn and rub the tears away that form in the corner of his eyes. 

"Yah Hoseok-hyung!" Taehyung call out, rotating the camera around and show Hoseok whose still dancing dilligently. Hoseok stop and glance over his shoulder at Taehyung. His eyes is burning with passion and his face is cover in sweat and his hair is push back inside the hat.

"Yeah?" Hoseok fully turn his body around, his breathing is unsteady as far as I can tell. God was he handsome. His feature and his expression is so sharp. God I want to see him dance again, except the front view this time.

"Introduce yourself for the viewers!" Taehyung chirp off screen, shaking the camera in a nodding action, bluring the focus. Someone stop this boy from moving the camera too much.

Hoseok serious expression drop suddenly, replacing it with a bright smile. It's not as pretty as Jimin but it's brighter than Jimin and Taehyung combine, probably. "I'm your angel, I'm your hope," he introduce in a sing song tone, "I'm J-Hope~" he introduce and break out dancing to 'Touch My Body' with probably a brightest smile I've ever seen on a person.

The camera then shake violently, the focus is completely out of focus and Taehyung laugh fill the room, overpowering the loud music. I can tell that Jeongguk stop his dancing and glance over his shoulder, eyeing Taehyung weirdly but he quickly let out a sigh and continue his dancing. Jimin, however, was unphase by the laughter and continue dancing like nothing happen. Man he's really serious with his dancing. I can't help but envying Jimin more than I should've.

"Thanks hyung" Taehyung said, flashing a thumb up and Hoseok nod before returning to practice his dancing.

Taehyung then turn his camera around as soon as Hoseok start dancing again, "Well I think I should join them since i've been taking a break for too long already" he let out a nervous laugh and the screen gone black.

I didn't even need to furrow my eyebrows or question as to if the video is done... Nope I can tell that it's not due to noises in the background, giving it away. The screen then turn bright again with Taehyung sitting on his couch holding a McDonald french fries holder thing. His cheeks is puff out due to the food that he hadn't swallow yet and just keep stuffing his mouth with french fries non stop, which, remind me of Jeongguk's post.

"My grandma like me chubby," he said with a mouthful of fries, stuffing more food in his mouth and I scrunch my face in disgust, "So i'll keep eating"

Taehyung extend his arm toward the camera holding a fry in his hand. I reach out for it as my stomach grumble, begging for a 2 AM snack.. ugh, so close yet so far. Taehyung then grin, it's not exactly his rectangle grin because his mouth is close this time and he quickly retreat his hand, eating the fry mockingly. You little !!

Then the screen went black once again.

What was that? What the hell?! That doesn't lead up to anything whatsoever.

The screen the flicker bright a few times before adjusting with the light and focus to whoever filming, Jeongguk.

"Annyeong" he greet and smile his bunny teeth smile. Man, I love that smile. Have I told you that yet? Probably but I'll repeat it anyway, I love that smile of his.

"I saw Taehyung-hyung short video of him eating french fries yesterday and I was highly confused as to why he would film himself... eating for at least 30 second to 3 minutes with no explaination whatsoever" Jeongguk shrug and let out a sigh of defeat, his expression is so done with Taehyung. I never relate to anyone but I relate with Jeongguk 24/7.

"But that aside, I'm at Jimin's dance studio right now" Jeongguk said and rotates the camera around to show Jimin in his black tank top revealing his muscles arms and oh my god I think I'm drooling.

"That's hyung to you, rascal" Jimin hiss.

"We need one more person to help us with the dance moves and Hoseok hyung isn't here, well busy" Jeongguk ignores Jimin and rotate the camera back around so that it'll face him again. "So I have no choice but to call Tae to come since he doesn't have any class today anyway"

With that Jeongguk fish out his phone with one hand and turn it on, "I also got a new phone case" he brag showing his phone to the camera. HIs phone case is literally Iron Man. I guess he's still a kid inside no matter how mature he is outside.

Dialing Taehyung numbers and call him, the phone start ringing, "Also, you'll see how whiny Tae is if you try to force him outta the house" Jeongguk said waiting for Taehyung to pick up. Jimin notice this because a second later, he pop in the camera view, sitting next to Jeongguk.

There was a click before a voice said "Hello?" from the other line of the call.

"Tae tae?" Jeongguk ask, "We need you at the dance studio like now"

"But I'm eating"

"Jimin and I need you though"

"Where's Hoseok?"

"Busy"

"Okay... but I'm still eating" Taehyung whine on the other side of the phone.

Jeongguk roll his eyes, "See what I mean" he mouth to the camera before returning his attention back to talking with Taehyung, "Am I more important or your food?" he ask in a flat monotone.

"Of course my food's more important, why would you be important" was the instant reply. Jimin and I snort at the answer.

"Yah Tae we're recording" Jimin cackle mid sentence, falling backward and out of the camera view.

"Oh - OH, of course you're more imporant Kookie" Taehyung repeat the sentence.

"Get this on tape" Jeongguk point at the camera with one of his finger while the rest hold the phone, with his face offended but I can tell he's trying not to blush from embarrassment since one side of his lips is quirk up and the tip of his ears are bright red. Taehyung laugh nervously as a respond but it was empower by Jimin's laugh off screen.

"I'll come asap" Taehyung finally said before hanging up.

 

Jeongguk spent the last 30 second or so filming Jimin dancing to Something by Girls Day before stop recording.

The screen gone bright once again, showing the front door swinging open with Taehyung in display. He's wearing an oversize sweatshirt, oversize pant and a black dust mask which cover up 85% of his handsome face.

"He's here!!!" Jimin yell, louder than necessary, and off screen. Maybe Hoseok and Jimin should have a screaming contest to see who scream louder and longer. Then Jeongguk came into the camera view, launching his whole body onto the older and I squeal. I squeal so hard. Clingy Jeongguk, whiny Jeongguk, the child-ish side of Jeongguk sound like a freaking deal to me!!

"Yah! How dare you choose food over me!!" Jeongguk yell as he throw his arms around Taehyung's shoulder and his legs around the older's waist. Taehyung catch the younger before he fall, but he stumble backward a few steps before regaining balance and letting go of each other laughing. Jimin, probably the cameraman because the camera suddenly rise and coming closer to the couple. Jeongguk then get off of Taehyung's and stand on his own, fixing his clothes' wrinkles.

Jimin hand the camera over to Taehyung as he film himself immediately. The laughter next to Taehyung becomes distant as I'm guessing Jeongguk went away with Jimin, leaving Taehyung whose still laughing holding the camera.

"Stop laughing you nitwit I can't see your perfect face" I whine, shaking my computer screen as if that'll help to stop the blurriness of Taehyung's face. And maybe Jimin or Jeongguk should take off Taehyung's dust mask because I can't see his face at all.

Taehyunbg finally calm down after what feel like ten minutes of him laughing to himself but in actual reality, it's only ten seconds. I can also still hear Jeongguk and Jimin in the background talking. I can't really hear whatever they're about but I can hear music in the background also so they must be talking about dance moves.

"Sorry if this video is a mess," Taehyung start, wiping away his happy tears.

"Every video of your is a mess" I roll my eyes.

"Yoongi thinks my video are sometime dumb because it doesn't make sense" Taehyung shrug. Who the hell is Yoongi and why does his name sound so hugable and adorable. "Oh right, you guy don't know Yoongi yet, he's a grumpy grandpa" Taehyung change his smiling expression to an emotionless grumpy cat expression, copying his friend Yoongi face, which gives me a laugh.

"YAH! YOONGI ISN'T GRUMPY! HE'S JUST SLEEP DEPRIVED MOST OF THE TIME" Jimin yell off screen. A few second later he pop up next to Taehyung, with both of his hands around Taehyung's neck and fake choking the latter.

"It's not my fault he look like he's constipated 24/7" Taehyung laugh, trying to pry Jimin's arms off his neck with one arm and try not to drop the camera with the other.

"You little sh--- Stop the camera! They don't need to see this" Jimin almost curse but shut his mouth quickly by biting on the bottom of his lip. Jimin take his hand off Taehyung's neck and laung for the camera instead, which startle me because that's just unexpected. The view became even more blurry than before, black and white dots appear here and there. Sometime showing Jimin's hair and Taehyung's smile but it catches the screaming and laughing just fine.

"I'll see you guys la--" I hear Taehyung said follow by a 'smooch' then a pink thing block the camera view. It's gotta be Taehyung's lips. That was quickly replace by black and white dots again with Taehyung screaming "OW" before the video end completely.

What a good way to end a video, I suppose. Now I have to wait for another week for another weird video which still make no sense whatsoever but I think that's why I like it so much. I stretch out my arms and shut my laptop, ready to go to bed and call it a day, and maybe prepare my heart for the test.