Reason behind Taelephant?

Youtuber vs. Blogger

Checking Jeongguk's blog as I lay on my couch, waiting for my friends to text me back because they're s bribing me into volunteer working after school and here I am in the counselor office waiting for them. I sigh in defeat and scroll through Jeongguk's dash, noticing a new text post;

'Tae Tae hyung kept talking about us being an elephant couple'

Furrowing my eyebrows confused, letting out light laugh as that sound like something Taehyung would say. I can clearly hear Jeongguk's voice, he tone is so done with the latter but his expression shows that he's actually amused by whatever Taehyung said.

Suddenly a new notification ding as I reblog this post, dropping everything and press on the notification, thinking it's probably from one of my dickhead for a friend that takes 2 hours to reply. My phone buzz for a second and exit out of Tumblr, opening YouTube instead. Once YouTube loads, it slide right, revealing Taehyung's channel. I squeal, just barely. Luckily that there's really no one here at this hours since it's after school and honestly, no one want to stay after school. Without a second thought, I grab my earsphone sitting on my stomach and plug it in my phone on one end and stick the ears plug in my ears, pressing on Taehyung's newest video.

The video glitches a few time before showing up a grey screen that said 'Retry', loving the wifi around the school lately. I exit out of YouTube app and head for the setting app, noticing that my phone IS connecting to the school's wifi. "What the-? It's connected? Then act like it you jesus child" I try to avoid cursing because I don't want anyone to...well.. 'lectures' me for the language I use and I'm too lazy and too stubborn to apologize for cursing. I let out a quiet groan, logging in the YouTube app again and refresh. This time the video actually load and not glitching. After a few minutes it start playing with really 480 quality because I need 1080 quality to notice all the perfection happening in the video but this'll work.

"Annyeong haseyo~" Taehyung hum quietly, his voice is low and deep, sending chills down my spine. Flashing his usual 'v' sign at the beginning at every of his video follow by his rectangle smile, "I've been getting a lot of questions why I chose Taelephant as my YouTube name" he start, nodding in confirmation. Actually, I don't know why he's nodding but he seem happy about it so I'll just go along with it.

"I didn't want to tell you guy at first since it's my secret only," Taehyung said, lowering his voice into a whisper, which drop his tone a few octave lower and honestly his voice literally sound so y when it's deep. I did not sign up for a ual frustration video today, not at school at least. Taehyung then cup his hands around the camera lens, bringing it closer to his lips and damn what a lips. I never seen lips that look so kissable, I pause the video and stare at Taehyung's lips for who-knows-how-long, "I need to go to the washroom" I mumble to myself as I continue the video. I thought his voice was low already, but I was wrong, so so so wrong. Taehyung drop even lower, whispering to the camera len with his husky deep like voice, "But, since it's you guy. I'll tell you, I actually have... an elephant on my body." Pulling the camera outward, showing his full face again with a boxy smile. Did I hear correctly? Elephant? You mean the--- No! Don't jump to conclusion!

"I know you won't believe me and you're probably thinking things like 'Oh V must have a tattoo somewhere'" Taehyung make a high pitch voice at the end, cracking it in mid-sentence, earning a laugh from me. That was cute, I think he should stick to his husky deep voice that kills my inside slowly. But then again his high pitch voice sound so sinful also, but no one need to know that. "Nope, I really do have an elephant" he repeated making his way across his living room.

'Yes yes we get it, you have a di- err elephant, let's get on with it my child' I thought nodding, so done with him but secretly don't want the video to end.

Setting the camera down on a table, or more precisely, a counter? Yeah a counter, judging by the tall stool for chair in the shot on the side of the camera, it must be the kitchen counter. Taehyung adjust the focus and back away, not too far but not too close either. He then roll his long sleeve up meeting his armpit, show off his muscle arm and I scream. Not caring who heard or where I am, this will be the death of me. "Look look, can you see this two moles here" Taehyung said off screen, focusing the camera on his arm even more, showing two dots of moles that's parallel to each other. "If you have these and then squeeze it here.." he continue using his other hand and pinch between the moles, "Ta-da elephant~~" he laugh loudly, make some elephant noises and wiggle his hand making the 'elephant trunk' moves.

I was a little disappointed, not gonna lie but also satisfies nontheless. Knowing that Taehyung have something special to show off to and not afraid of it is actually so cute.

"That's not all" Taehyung interrupt my thinking, rolling his sleeve back down and pick up the camera, rotating it around to show his long hallway. "I've just find out something this morning" he said off screen walking down the hall and open the door that was slightly ajar. Peeking the camera in first and reveal the bedroom. With clothes scatter around the floor, I don't want to know why, books laying here and there, an unmade bed and Jeongguk sleeping on the bed. Once Taehyung deem it safe to come in, he open the door full swing with confidence, "I've discover some new thing about Jeonggukie!" Taehyung whisper off screen, coming closer to the younger whose oblivious about the whole situation. Once again, I pray thee Jeongguk for falling in one of Taehyung weird mind.

Kicking the blanket off with force, Jeongguk then groan at the sudden cold and reach his arms out searching for the blanket. Instead, he find the large pillow and use that as his blanket instead, covering half of his upper torso before falling back asleep. Whiny baby Jeongguk will forever be the whiny baby Jeongguk. Taehyung giggles at the sight and zoom in Jeongguk's lower torso, which causing me to choke on my own spit and cough violently. Taehyung didn't stop zooming in until it shows one of Jeongguk's thigh and oh my god, those muscles. I guess Jeongguk really does work out and Jimin wasn't lying when he said Jeongguk is super athletic. Taehyung crouch down on the bed, or so it seem since the camera suddenly shake, blurring the view and focus again, closer to Jeongguk's thigh. Taehyung moves his short up a little, showing more skin and wow is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

I bite my lower lip wishing to be Taehyung right now, or better yet, Jeongguk's thigh.

"Look," Taehyung said off screen, point at Jeongguk's thigh, adjusting the camera focus at its finest showing two small moles on the latter's thigh. The moles are slightly smaller than Taehyung's and further apart but nonetheless they're still parallel. "If you do like this.." he said pinching on Jeongguk's thigh between the moles, creating the elephant trunk, "Elephant~" laughing quietly he started making elephant noises. Jeongguk, of course, notice the contact and squirm around, kicking his leg out of Taehyung's pinching, "Let me sleep hyung" he whine before rolling over on his stomach. There it is! The whiny baby!!!

Taehyung laugh and smack Jeongguk's , earning an annoy groan from the younger, "Go away" he beg. The gay is real on this one.

"As you guys can see, and now know why I have that username for my YouTube and know a little more about Kookie!" Taehyung rotate the camera around, showing his face which full of bliss and somewhat in the middle of ectasy. "He may kill me after this but it was worth i-" Taehyung was interrupt by a pillow hit his head follow by "Hyung I told you to get out!"

Without hesitation there was a laughter fill in the silence after Jeongguk's whiny demand, "Well, annyeonghi gaseyo" Taehyung said, picking up the camera again and kiss the len. The focus is completley off but I can still make out his floppy orange mop for a hair and his perfect lips. Then the screen went black as the video stop right after he kiss the camera.

 

Let out a long sigh in satisfaction, I exit out of YouTube and text my friends -

'Yo when are you nerds coming'

'Soon'

Was all the reply I get.

I groan loudly in frustration and just turn off my phone, deciding to take a nap to kill some time and maybe... just maybe murder those s for friends later.