Spain x Reader

Hetalia Sweet Hearts (Hetalia x Reader)

Warnings: nothing but swear words again         

        You woke up to the sound of snorting near your face and hot breath over your face, you blinked pulling yourself up, in your hand you held a small purple remote with random buttons on it one of them with the Hetalia sign. You stared at the remote confused when you turned your head you came face to face with a large bull staring at you, your eyes grew wide as you stared back, the bull grunted at you and pawed it’s foot on the ground showing you it’s dominance over you.

                You sat there just staring at the bull for a second and when you blinked the bull shook its head and snorted, lashing its tail angrily it stepped forward making you scoot back away from it. It’s cold eyes stared at you piercing every bone in your body sending shivers down your spine. As it progressively stepped forward you scooted back trying to get away from the huge beast, then suddenly as if on cue you heard frantic Spanish words being yelled at the bull, the second you turned your head to see who it was the bull charged at you. At almost a million miles a second you jumped up out of the way “This way chicka!” the Spanish man yelled at you pointing at a house covered in red paint with small windows, a green roof, and a tomato garden in the back yard.           

                You heard stomping behind you as you ran for the house, you didn’t dare look back afraid of what you might see would be your death. The stomping got louder the closer you got to the big house, stomping and snorting were the only things that filled your ears as you made a mad dash for the house, you forced your feet and legs to go as fast and far as they could possibly take you. You reached the house right before the bull got to close to you and the Spanish man closed the gate right after you got into his yard “chicka how did you get here in my yard?” he asked his voice had a deep Spanish accent to it “uhhh I’m not really sure Mr. errr-“he cut you off “Antonio, call me Antonio”. What’s your name chicka?” he asked quickly glancing at the gate where the bull was pawing at the ground and ramming its head against the gate. “I-I’m _____” you said looking nervously at the gate.

                Antonio nodded “well come inside my home I see the bull is bothering you” he said staring at you, you nodded and followed him through the small tomato garden and inside the red house. Inside it smelt like pasta and the kitchen you walked into was very pretty a pearl topped counter, black stove, and beautiful little green tiles on the floor. “N-nice place you have here it’s pretty” you said looking around in awe “thank you chicka me and Lovino try” you blinked at him “who is Lovino?” you asked “Lovino is someone who lives with me, just be warned he swears a lot at everyone no matter who you are, he might not at you because you are a girl” he said when a chocolate haired man walked in “eh? Who-a is this ragrazza Antonio” the man asked, you guessed this was Lovino.

                “Well?” he said again “I-I’m ____” you said nervously at the man who stared at you very intently. “Ah! Antonio why-a would you being this-a ragrazza here you-a !!” he shouted at the Spanish man, you flinched at his mean words but just stood there “I found this chicka in my yard, don’t know how she got there” he said as you glanced at the purple remote still in your hand “w-what about this thing? I woke up with it in my hand?” you said shyly to the Spanish man “ahh ragrazza that belongs to-a a friend of ours, where-a is she?” Lovino said pointing at the remote in your hand.

                “I-I don’t know I found this under her bed….. And I ended up here” you said and Antonio nodded “I see chicka” he said smiling “well you can stay here for the night” Antonio smiled at you “wait tomato bastard what-a about Uni! Where-a is she!?!” yelled Lovino. “I don’t know Lovino; now stop yelling at me okay!” Antonio said calmly to Lovino, Lovino crossed his arms “fine, but I want-a Uni here soon she-a has not visited in days” Lovino said as he left the room very angry like always. You blinked and giggled a little at his cuteness, Antonio gestured his hand for you to follow him, which you followed him through the living room and into a room which had a huge bed, and a anything of Spanish culture and flags in there, you guessed this was Antonio’s room.

“Is this your room Antonio?” you asked looking at his room in awe “yes it is chicka, you will sleep here for the night?” he said more as a statement than a question “but what about you?” you asked blinking at him in disbelief. “I will sleep on the couch in the living room” he said gesturing toward the living room, you shook your head “no it’s okay I will sleep on the couch….” “No chicka it’s fine if you sleep in here” he said nodding at you, you sighed an okay “so what are we gonna do before it’s time to go to bed?” you asked curiously.  

Antonio shrugged as he looked at your pretty face, the Antonio sighed hoping what he was about to say wouldn’t sound to cheesy to you. “umm ____?” he said as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand “yes?” you said looking at him a slight blush appeared on his face, he removed his hand from the back of his neck and cleared his throat “would you uhh would you like to go to a restaurant with me? I mean Lovino and I were uhh you know thinking of-“ he was cut off as Lovino had been walking past and heard the whole thing “the-a hell we-a were you-a tomato bastard!! Just-a be honest with-a her you-a ing idiot don’t-a lie to the-a ragrazza!!” Lovino said very angrily at him. Antonio’s face was now very flushed “w-whatever!!” he turned away from Lovino, Lovino did not leave the door way he wanted to hear this, Antonio stood there a few seconds embraced about that.

He cleared his throat again and looked you in the eyes “w-would you like to go on a-a date with me chicka?” he asked quickly then broke the eye contact, you nodded “sure Antonio!” you almost squealed out. Antonio looked at you a bit shocked “r-really chicka?” you nodded again staring at him with a big smile on your face, he smiled and gave you a big huge “we will go soon okay chicka!” he said happily. You looked at yourself “but what about me getting ready, I am kind of dirty from where I woke up at you know!” you taunted him “oh yeah chicka….. You can take a shower in my washroom. I do have some girl clothes from when Lovino was little” Antonio said and as soon as he did he was hit in the back of the head by Lovino “SHUT UP TOMATO BASTARD!!” Lovino yelled at him making you giggle.

~~~~Le Time Skip brought to you by a very y Dahvie Vanity :D~~~~

                You had taken a shower after Lovino had hit Antonio a lot and Antonio had gone through a lot of Lovino’s old clothes and found a dress that would fit you, it was a cute red dress with frilly white ends on it. You had (curled/straightened) your hair and grabbed a pair of (shoes/heels), when you had put on the dress and a few accessories you walked out into the living room where Antonio was waiting for you. Not

only did Antonio blush like a mad man, so did Lovino who looked away a bit angry with himself about thinking you were even the slightest cute.

                You giggled at their cuteness and walked over to Antonio “so when do we leave?” you asked and poked Antonio in the arm “right now if you like?” he said smiling at you; the blush was still a little noticeable on his face. “Okay let’s go then!” you said as you went to the car skipping the way there, Antonio followed you, you got in the passenger seat as he got in the driver seat, he smiled at you then started up the car, Antonio waved to Lovino “take care of the house while we are gone okay!” he said then drove out of the drive way. “What restaurant you want to go to ____?” Antonio asked not taking his eyes off the road as he drove down the street “umm how about (restaurant name)!” you said back to him, he nodded “okay we will go there then!” he said back to you.

                Antonio drove to the said restaurant; he got out of the car and went to your side of the car and opened the car door for you to get out “thank you Antonio!” you said kindly to him as he walked with you into the restaurant. A man came to the door to greet you and show you to your table, the waiter handed you two menus to look over for what you wanted, Antonio opened his and began to look for what he would like, you did the same.

                Once you and Antonio were done looking through the menu the waiter came back “what would you like to drink?” the waiter asked nicely as he waited for your answer “I would like some water please” Antonio said kindly to the man. “I would like (favorite drink) please and thank you sir!” you said making the man smile “are you two done with the menus and would like to order some food?” the waiter asked “yes we are!” you said sweetly “what would you like then?” the waiter asked “I would like (some random food you know Antonio likes) ((I’m lazy))” Antonio said “I would like (your order here!)” you said.

~~~~Le time skip brought to you by FOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!~~~~

                When you and Antonio were done with ya’lls food Antonio had brought you back to his home where Lovino had fallen asleep on the couch after eating a lot of pasta, there was another boy there though who looked just like Lovino but with lighter hair. “Who is that one?” you asked Antonio in a whisper “that Feliciano, Lovino’s little brother… Lovino isn’t good at making sauce…..” Antonio said to you in a whisper tiptoeing to his room. You followed Antonio to his room “so where are you sleeping?” you asked blinking at him “well I guess in my bed with you……. I won’t do anything I promise chicka” he said quickly “you better change outs that dress first I have some of Lovino’s old night clothes that will fit you” he said as he went into his closet and grabbed some handing them to you “thank you Antonio, your very kind” you said making him blush a little.

                You rushed to the washroom and changed, when you came back out Antonio was just getting his shirt on, you saw his very chiseled tan chest which was y to you and you looked away blushing deeply “uhh….” Words refused to leave your lips, Antonio had his shirt on now and was looking at you “o-oh hi” he said blushing a little.” You looked at him blushing and Antonio smiled walking over to you “it’s okay it’s not your fault” he said then hugged you tightly “you are a very sweet girl” he said making you blush even more at his kind words “and very beautiful too” he kissed your cheek after those words left his lips and your face flushed “y-you’re a very kind and handsome young man too” you spurted out kissing him on his lips, at first he was shocked but then kissed back.

                After a minute or two, you pulled away from him and jumped into the bed and curled up into the sheets “night night!!” you said, Antonio smiled and climbed into the bed with you, he cuddled up to you, his warmth and your mixing together, you loved every minute of him being near you. This was going to be a good time here.

~~~~back with Uni~~~~

“Ugh I think I have lost another friend….. Darn it!!” shouted Uni “what’s going on up there Uni!” Uni’s mom yelled up to her “nothing mom just getting ready for bed now!!” Uni yelled back to her “okay honey but be a little quitter okay!!” her mom said “Yes ma’am!!” Uni yelled back, Uni fell back on her bed and sighed “oh well I will just play some video games until she wants to come back sooner or later!” Uni said to herself as she got up and started playing some of her games on her ps3.   ((XD))