Intro

Hetalia Sweet Hearts (Hetalia x Reader)

Warnings: none yet ;) 
                 You laid on your couch eating some yummy (favorite food) when your mom came in “___ dear we have a guest she’s our new neighbor she just moved here from Italy” you sat up putting your food on the table and turning to see a pretty blonde with long hair a little bit longer than her shoulders, she has hazel eyes, and a pretty smile with purple rimmed glasses. You walked over to her shaking her hand “I’m ____  ____  ____” you said kindly as she shook your hand “I’m-a Uni Mystica Vargas” she said staring into your eye’s making you flinch away.  “She doesn’t knows a lot of English so you should understand her easily, and be nice okay dear” your mom said “yes ma’am” you said and nodded your head, you grabbed your phone and put it in your pocket.

                “So ragrazza do-a you want to come-a to my-a house to meet-a my parents?” Uni asked kindly, you looked at your mom “can I go to her house mom?” you asked “yes, but be back before dark you do still have school tomorrow” she answered you “yes ma’am” you said nodding to her. You ran and grabbed your DS and other stuff you thought you might need and packed it into an old backpack. You came out of you room with your backpack packed with some stuff you thought you might need and Uni looked at you funny “uhh what-a is all that ragrazza?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

                “Stuff I want to bring in case I want to use it or need it” you answered like it was obvious, Uni sighed and rolled her eyes “what-a ever ragrazza, let’s-a go” she said smiling anyway. She grabbed your wrist pulling you out the door “we-a are going to-a have fun I promise ragrazza” Uni said as you both walked down the street to her house.

                Her house was not the best, but it looked nice. The house was big and blue with a white door and a brown roof. When you were pulled in by Uni you saw that the house looked like it would belong to some rich people all pretty with expensive décor. You looked around in awe it was so nice, Uni brought you upstairs and into a room that had a huge bed, with country flags all over the room with plushies and pictures of anime characters, mostly guys though. 

            T  he pictures practically covered the whole room and so did the plushies all over the room everywhere ‘she loves anime I’m guessing’ you thought to yourself. “I see you like anime a lot” you say continuing to look around at all the stuff “No I don’t ‘like’ anime I love it so yeah, I love all the ones from Hetalia mainly though. Do you like anime?” Uni asked as she hugged some of the plushies on her bed. You nodded “yeah I like anime to and Hetalia one’s are my favorite to!” you said and it made Uni smile real big “good, I have-a something fun we-a can if-a you can stay-a the night this-a weekend ragrazza” she said smiling “O-okay then I’ll ask my mom” you said confused a bit, but shrugged it off and nodded.

You and Uni stayed talking and playing video games tell about 7:00 PM. You and Uni were just alike you both loved anime and video games, ya’ll agreed on everything mainly on how cute a person is. At about 7:30 you said you had to go before it got dark, you packed your stuff “well Uni, I had a great time this was fun today, I hope I can stay this weekend, I’d love to know what you have planned for us, but I guess I have to wait, goodbye and goodnight sleep tight” you said waving as you left to go home. You heard Uni yell to you “Sweet dreams ____ and goodbye, I hope you can stay the night to though bye bye” you heard her go back inside.

                As you walked down the street you looked back at Uni’s house and saw a strange flash of light in her room ‘creepy’ you thought having a shiver run down your spine. You shrugged this off and turned to continue walking home.

                You walked into your beautiful home and ran to your room throwing you bag on the bed, you walked out of your room and into the living room “mom?” you called out “In the kitchen dear” you heard her call back to you. You walked to the kitchen.

                When you walked into the kitchen a tasty mouth watering smell met your nose making you drool a little it was your favorite dish (favorite dinner meal). Thoughts of staying the weekend at your new friend’s house quickly drained out of your mind as you could only think of eating the delicious smelling food. “Hey, mom, want some help with dinner?” you said coming up to her as she was cooking (dish name). “Sure dear, I would love your help” your mom said grateful for your help. 
{Le Time Skip}

                You helped your mom make dinner and set the table. “So dear how was it at your new friend’s house?” she asked making you remember earliers question “yeah I did, she would like me to stay the night this weekend, can I mom?” you asked as kindly as you could “I don’t know she just moved here ____.” Your mom said sternly “please mom!?” you begged “I’ll talk it over with your father, it is only Thursday so me and him have tell tomorrow” your mom said you sighed an okay. Ya’ll both sat down and ate in silence.

                When you were both done you sighed and washed the dishes, it took about 20 minutes leaving you about an hour to do whatever. You sighed and went to your room sitting down in front of your laptop and you watch some new anime until it was time for you to go to bed.

                When your hour was up you got some clothes for tomorrow out and set them on your dresser. Then you got some night clothes on and hoped into your bed quickly closing your eyes ready for sleep to take you to your favorite place, dream land.
{Le Time Skip}

                Your mom walked to your room and knocked on the door “dear time to get up and ready for school” she said from behind the door. You grunted to let her know you were awake and sat up stretching your arms in a large yawn. You got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to brush your teeth and hair.

                You brushed your teeth and hair, but you also put on the clothes you had set out for yourself yesterday. You grabbed your phone and backpack, looking at the time you saw it was 7:30! You needed to go! You ran out of your room and out the door to your school as fast as your feet would take you.
{Le Time Skip}

                You walked into your school right as the bell rang for your first class; you sighed and went to your first and least favorite class. You sat in your chair and yawned when you saw your teacher walking in “Today class we have a new student” he/she said as he/she sat down at their desk, then Uni walked in “her name is Uni Mystica Vargas she moved here from Italy” he/she said “Ciao everyone!” Uni said waving to everyone as she went and sat in an empty seat in front of you.

                You sat there watching and listening to the teacher. Uni just sat there looking at the teacher, but her eyes gave her the look of being…..distant.

                When the bell rang Uni shook her head and grabbed her bag. Even walking down the hall Uni looked like she was distant. You walked up to her “hey Uni what’s up?” you asked and Uni shook her head again “huh?...what?....oh nothing….but the sky” she said awkwardly. You blinked and nodded anyway.
{Le Time Skip}

                The whole day had gone awkward with Uni she kept staring off into space and looking so distant it was scary but it didn’t matter now you were home. When you walked in your house you saw your dad sitting on the couch, you ran, dropping your bag on the floor, to go give him a tight hug. He hugged you back “hey there _____!” he said making you smile “how was your trip dad? You asked letting him go “it went great, it was fun other than I still had to do my job” he said then chuckled.

                You smiled “dear me and your father talked it over and, yes, you can stay the night at your friends as long as you come back before Sunday okay?” your mom said making you jump for joy again “okay I will!! And thank you so much” you said and hugged your mother tightly. You ran to your room and got all the things you thought you might need at Uni’s house plus some clothes of course. 
{Le Time Skip}

                You kissed your mom and dad on the cheeks, then you walked out the door following behind Uni. “Well looks like we will have fun this weekend with the movies and stuff I planned for” Uni said smiling at you, somehow her smile gave you the creeps today. Ya’ll cam to Uni’s house and both went inside you took your stuff to Uni’s room setting it in her closet. “Well ____ I-a have some rules now-a okay one no food or water in-a my room 2 stay out-a from under my-a bed 3 don’t touch my-a birds and they won’t be-a a bother okay” points to two really pretty yellow, blue, green, and red birds you nod “okay sounds fair” ‘but why would you not want me under your bed’ you thought curiously.

                “I have-a to go ask my-a mom what we-a are having for dinner okay ragrazza” Uni said leaving the room not caring for an answer. You quickly looked over at the bed ‘one look couldn’t hurt could it?’ you thought walking over to the huge purple bed bending down trying to get a good look at whatever it was Uni was hiding. You couldn’t see whatever It was right so you crawled under grabbing it, it was shinny and purple. You felt like you clicked something when a flash of light told you, you did and you squeaked at the sudden light when you felt that you were being hurled through a giant hole.

{Extended ending}

                Uni came back to her room only to find that ____ did what Uni had told her not to. Uni sighed and sat down shrugging she would wait for you to come back, Uni laid down on her bed drifting off to sleep as she would wait for you hoping you would at least have fun in your favorite place. The Hetalia universe which Uni often visited a lot so she knew a lot about it, then Uni turned over and closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep while she waited for you to return.