the terms and conditions to joining the internet sharehouse。// cheatsheet

the internet sharehouse。// apply open
「 STORY OVERVIEW 」
this story takes place in seoul, south korea, in the year 2016. it follows the story of a couple of youtubers who've been friends for years. when one of them, ethan park, creates the idea of all of them living in a sharehouse together, they all jump on board. this story will end up being full of their collaborations and basically them messing around with each other. 
 
「 THE BASICS 」
SO THE APP ALREADY HAS A LOT OF HINTS AND BASIC INSTRUCTIONS ON THEM, SO THEY WILL ONLY BE MENTIONED HERE.
THE FIRST COUPLE OF LINES IN THE FIRST BOX AND PRETTY BASIC. i will allow ANY GENDER, ETHNICITY, UALITY, ect. ages should range from 18 to 30, internationally. 
IN THE LANGUAGE SECTION, IF YOUR CHARACTER IS NOT FROM KOREA OR OF KOREAN DESCENT, THEY DO NOT HAVE TO SPEAK FLUENT KOREAN. THEY HAVE TO AT LEAST BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND AND SPEAK BASIC KOREAN. IF THAT IS THE CASE, YOU CAN GO INTO DETAIL ABOUT HOW THEY GET AROUND, LIKE DO THEY TAKE A FLUENT SPEAKER AROUND WITH THEM OR EVEN A BOOK OF TRANSLATIONS? IT'S WHATEVER YOU LIKE.
face claims should be idols, actresses/actors, celebrities, basically anyone with hq pictures and gifs, other than ulzzangs and actual youtubers, since they might be put into the story at some point or another. 
 
「 RELATIONSHIPS 
this area should be self-explainitory as well. make sure to include my character, ethan park as well, since they should be friends [ or frenemies if you'd like ] i'm not going to require love interests in this story. if you'd like one, you can have an oc or another applicant. if it's another applicant, just put down really vauge things about them. ethan is also up for love interet if anyone wants him, he needs some love guys. 
 
「 FINISHING UP 
SO, SOME things to remember while filling in your application. 
- try to keep the application as neat as you can. the layout is a bit unstable, but i should be fixable for the most part.
- really creative and innovative charaters that can inspire me. if your character can move my heart, that's someone i'd really like to write about.
- you can change the blue text in the app to your charcter's favorite color
- i really like gifs.
- the password is youtube is life, linked to a youtuber your character would act like.
- any comments, questions, or concerns can be asked though the app or in the comments section below.