June + Nana

When A Girl Became A Viral !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ahh..Finally the registration ceremony is over.I'm so hungry and now gotta find something to eat." 

 

Hannah wondering around the school to find the cafeteria and almost 20 minutes, finally she found it.She buy a sandwhich and a bottle of mineral water.While carrying a tray,she scan the whole cafeteria to find a place to sit.

 

There,she spotted a boy that sitting alone at the four-chairs table.Relieved, she walk towards the boy and poked his shoulder.Junhwe turned his head towards her.

 

"Goo Junhwe,right?Urm,thanks for helping me."

 

"Wow,I thought you were sorry just now till forget how to say thanks." He sarcastically said.

 

'Wow!He is a jerk.'

 

"Tch.Can I sit here?"

 

He didn't say anything but just nodding since his mouth was full of rice.She plastering a small smile on her face before settling herself on the chair.Without her realizing,Junhwe were watching her and do notice the deep dimples on her cheeks.

 

 

Junhwe POV

Did she just smile,and what's with the deep dimples on her cheeks just now?Don't tell me..

 

"Do your eyes have blurry vision?"

 

"Anni."

 

So,its really her.Haha..Girl,you do put a big effort in distinguishing yourself.

 

"Then,what's with the stupid big glasses?"

 

"Just..Geunyang."

 

"Isn't the two words brings the same meanings?"

 

"Well,just in case you didn't understand English,so I use both."

 

Heol..This girl is su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter