Another Identity

When A Girl Became A Viral !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey,look!Isn't she the youtube girl?" The girl with a bunch of her girl friends jumping and squelling when they made an eye contact with her.

While Hannah who just exited the convenience store heard their conversation, bowed to them and smile showing her deep dimples at her both cheeks.

"Woah,she look gorgeous in person!" Another girl clasped her hand with a sparkling eyes.

Hannah quickly set her pace and heading to her apartment.

"Ahhh!!Tomorrow is the high school registration ceremony.What am I going to do? I'm so nervous!!"

Here she goes again.Talking to the camera as if she didn't have any friends.Like she really have friends.

"Owh,I've got something to tell you guys,moment ago,I was just get back from the convenience store and guess what? Many people recognise me!But I didn't greet them properly.SorryI'm just too shy.I didn't meant to ignored you all.I'm sorry,really really sorry,guys.Please,no offends."

She keeps talking and after that, end the video with her singing cover for IU's Good Day.

 

The next day morning,Hannah's eyes immediately wide open as the clock alarm ringing near her ears.

"Aish,stupid clock!" She rubbed her ears with her left hand as the another hand tossed the alarm below the pillow.

She lazily walk to the bathroom after grabbing her towel and take a shower.After finishing taking a bath,she quickly slipped her uniform to her perfect S-Line body and brush her hair.While putting a CC cream on her face,a thought slip her mind.

"Hah,what if they crowd me as they see me at the school?Huaghh!!What am I going to do." While circling her room,a bulb lighted beside her temples signing that she got an idea on how to avoid all the affection she'll get later.

"Aha!I can distinguish. I will not using Hannah identity,instead,I'll use Kim SungAh's identity.Yeah!I'm so brilliant!"

She grin widely and start tying her hair into a high ponytail and clip her bang up to her head.She then grabbed her big-rounded glasses in the drawer and put it on her face.

"Okay,all done!" Her grin changed into a frown as she saw her deep dimples at the both of her cheeks.

"Urmm..I almost forgot about one thing.Haih, how am I supposed to do to hide this dimples?Urmm,guess Kim SungAh have to play the cold,nerdy princess role then." She sigh and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter