Let's Do This!

Legends
Please log in to read the full chapter

I saw Sehun and Kyungsoo’s figure exit the bathroom and asked them right on the spot. “What are you?”

Sehun and Kyungsoo looked at each other.
“Rai…” Sehun looked like he was about to cry.
“I want nothing but the truth.” I said as my throat was slowly shaking.
“Rai… I…” Sehun was at lost for words.
“Raneli we’re the Legends that you’re studying in Mythology.” Kyungsoo said.
“Sehun, why wasn’t I informed?”
“I didn’t know how to tell you Rai. I’m sorry.” I’m the person who doesn’t like seeing other people sad or cry. I just hugged Sehun and hoped that he will stop.
“Sehun we still have to tell her everything and why she is concerned with this.”
“Oh yeah. That will have to wait for a while. We should finish school first and then head home to your house Rai.”
“Okay.” And with that we returned to our classroom.

-At My House-

“Let’s get down to business.” Kyungsoo said as he sat down in front of my low coffee table inside my room.
“Rai, in our conversation when did you start listening?”
“I was in the part of where there were only a few of you that weren’t infected.”
“Okay let’s start there.” Kyungsoo said.

“Raneli, you’re aware that as Legends we have different roles right?”
“Yes.”
“We are divided into 2. Me, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Jongin, and Suho are the ones that are usually in the human dimension. While Kris, Tao, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, and Lay have their own dimension and they only monitor your world. They are also responsible for the humans having abilities like you. What ability do you have?” Kyungsoo was the only one talking among the 3 of us.
“I have 2. Summoning and seeking.”
“Seeking what? And who can you summon?” Kyungsoo asked.
“The future. I can summon

Please log in to read the full chapter