The New Student Looks Harmless And Sehun Is A WHAT?!

Legends
Please log in to read the full chapter

-January 1 (Monday), inside the classroom-

Christmas break is over and today is the first of classes after it.

“Good morning Sehun~”
Sehun just yawned at me. “My body is still looking for my bed. I knew finishing Persona 4 in one night wouldn’t end well.”
 

I was about to tell Sehun that I told him not to stay up all night but I was cut when the door opened and our homeroom teacher went inside. We all scrambled to our seats.

“Good morning class, I just hope it is for you also. I know I’m a bit early but it’s because I am here to introduce you to your newly transferred classmate. Please don’t be shy and introduce yourself.”

I see someone enter the classroom and has a pretty small figure but not that small though.
“Hi, my name is Do Kyungsoo and I’ll be your classmate starting this day. Please take care of me.” And then he bowed. “Okay Mr. Do, please take a seat at the back near the corner.”

I felt Sehun poke me from behind. I leaned to him knowing that he was going to say something. “What did you see in him? He looks like he’s just like us.” I gave it a thought and stared at Kyungsoo. “I feel like he is one but he looks harmless you know. Don’t be so wary of him Sehun.”

Kyungsoo sat on the empty seat beside Sehun. I eyed Sehun to not pick a fight with Kyungsoo. I looked at Kyungsoo and he waved shyly at me. He seems nice.

-Lunch Bell Rings-

I was going to ask Sehun if we should eat outside

Please log in to read the full chapter