I'm Your Lucky Star~~

I'm Your Lucky Star~~

Special thanks to the best kid in the world, Xie Xie for helping me edit this story here and there and gave me enough courage to post it..

Love you, babe ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a lonely night for a gorgeous man who stand by the balcony of his room and staring at the beautiful carpet of stars in the sky with his beautiful doe eyes. A small smile crept on his face as he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. 

This gorgeous man is no other than Shim Changmin who also goes by the name Max Min among his readers. Readers? Yeah, you heard it right! This guy here is the famous webtoon artist nowadays. His recent creation called “Sunny Day” was a big hit and that eventually makes him popular eventhough he’s in this business for just 7 months.  It’s not that everything was readily offered as though miracle muffle him. No. He had to work it ten times harder than any pro in this field.

It was his childhood dream to be a comic artist and with technology advancement, he literally changed his traditional way of drawing comics to something more digital or the way he tells ‘the pleasant way’. At first it was so hard to convience his parents who were one of the famous surgeons in Gwangju. It was a typical cliché well-educated family story that we often watch on K-dramas. His parents want him to follow their path and become a surgeon too but he pushed that idea aside and procede on being a webtoon artist.

The first few months in Seoul was so hard for Changmin as it was the first time he stepped his foot there.  There was no one to guide him on living here and as usual his parents didn’t help him either. They say it was his punishment for being arrogant and not following their advice. So, without giving up his dream, Changmin came here and now here he is. Star gazing at night.

He slowly open his eyes and looked at the busy road from his room which is placed at the 15th floor. It has been 2 months since he shifted here from his old place. His old place was . That broken apartment room was given by the company and that was the worse place he’ve ever lived in his entire life.

As he was looking at the sky, he catch a glimpse of a shooting star in the sky.

“Ohh!” “Ohh!”

Changmin heard another voice next to him.

“Eh? What was that?” He turn to his right and no one was there but when he turn on the left side, he saw a handsome young man looking at him. His neighbour.

“How are you?” that young man asked casually.

As fast as lighting, Changmin turns his head to look forward. Small blush colours his face. ‘It’s him…it’s him’

“I’m good and yo….”

His words died down as that young man was gone. Changmin heaves a small sigh and pouted his lips. ‘Haish…I missed the chance to talk to him’

After few minutes of star gazing, he lazily walked to his bed and falls on the fluffy mattress. He rubbed his eyes and let out a big yawn.

“Ahhh… I’m so sleepy”. He then turned to look at the picture frame on his night stand. It was a picture of him with his family. His dad, mom and two younger sisters seems to fill his heart with contentment as he reminisced his blood ties. Of course, he took the initiative for a selfie.

‘I miss you all’ Suddenly, his eyes stung as a drop of tear roll down on his plump cheeks.

It was nearly a year since he came to Seoul and his parents seem not to give any two cents in regards to his being. It was him who always takes an initiative to call his parents but they won’t say a word as he talks to them. Only his two younger sisters who always put a smile on his face every time he calls them. However, time will change everything. The distant fear embracing him now shall disappear one day. It’s only a matter of time or as he believes so.

After he placed the photo frame back on its place, Changmin suddenly thought of the incident that happened awhile ago.

He started to jump on his bed and he shouts “Oh, my god!! He talks to me..Ahhh…Oh my god~~ What should I do?” and again his face started to heat up but now it was worse than before. A deep crimson decorated his pale face. 

Park Yoo Chun or as Changmin prefer ‘Chunnie’ is his neighbour. Well, Changmin never know his existence until it was a month ago where he accidentaly bump into Yoochun when he takes the trash bag out of his house. Even though Yoochun was in a rush and didn’t saw Changmin’s face clearly but that was vise versa for Changmin. He saw Yoochun’s handsome and manly face and right the moment when his eyes met Yoochun’s as he bowed his head and asked forgiveness for his clumisness. His heart started to beat fast. There he knows that he was in love at first sight with this mystery guy next door. After that, sometimes they could just meet on the elavator but both of them never tried to talk that is why when all of a sudden Yoochun talked to him, he was so shy and nervous to answer back.

As for his name, one day Changmin was on the elavator with him and that’s when Yoochun received a call from someone. That day two best things happened to him. One- Changmin knows his secret crush’s name is Yoochun and Two- he got the chance to hear his soft and y baritone voice. From that day, ‘Yoochun’ or ‘Chunnie’ has been a mantra for Changmin to say before he fall asleep.  Man~ He’s really deep in love.

“Yoochun-ah?? Why are you so handsome??” he rolled on his bed.

Suddendly, he covers his mouth and stopped moving. “Was I loud? Can he hear me? Omo…omo” he kicked off his comforters which was somewhere on his ankle.

He slowly tip toed to the wall that separates his room and Yoochun’s room. He knocked the wall to know the hardness. “Ouch! Pretty hard…He couldn’t hear all my noises just now” he flashed his pretty or as he is aware of  smile to himself and jumped onto his bed.

Soon after switching off the bed lamp, Changmin was in deep slumber with grin on his face. Well, maybe his in a dream with his ‘Yoochun’ XD XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks later…

Changmin opens his front door tiredly. He massaged his sore shoulder while walks into his kitchen to grab some cold water. Last two weeks has been hectic for Changmin as his latest webtoon’s due date is around the corner, sooner than thought and more events are coming along the pathway. Just by thinking about it, Changmin rashly shook his head, reminding himself, there’s still a lot to be done and to add that up

“Shut up”

“Ahh, forget it. I’m going home”

his now one month, 14 days crush has a girlfriend and for some odd reason they always fight. That really disturbs him and gives him hard time to concentrate on his work.

It was one fine day when Changmin was on his way back home from his grocery shopping, he saw Yoochun kissing a girl at his front door. That scene really breaks his heart and that day in his entire life he cried for hours for a guy.

Since that day, he avoided Yoochun and makes himself to live like a caveman. Well, a modern caveman who stuck himself with drawings on the tablet.

“They started again. Why are they always fighting?” he mumbled to himself and with a small sigh, he grabs a beer can and makes his way to the balcony. It has been so long he last stood there.

After opened the can cap, he swiftly takes a sip of that cold beverage. A bitter cold liquid pass through his throat and he moans in pleasure.

Suddenly he heard the sliding door of the balcony next to him and he knows who was it.

Yoochun made his way to the balcony fence.

“Oh”  he gives a surprised face and gave Changmin a small smile.

“Looking for shooting stars again?” he asked.

With that sudden question, Changmin grab his can tightly and make himself to smile back at him.

“Not really.. It just..when I feel lonely, I tend to look at the sky and stars” Changmin answered and takes another sip from his drink.

“Yeah! Ahh.. I wish I had Aladdin’s magic carpet. So that I can take a ride to the sky” he said and giggled.

“The sky is too far..maybe you can try going into clouds” Changmin said and gives him a smirk.

“Hmmm…maybe. Okay, I need Mr.Genie to get me a carpet now” he said and both of them shared an eye contact before chuckling at their silly conversation.

After a long pause, with soft wind hitting their faces. Yoochun turned to look at Changmin.

“Yoochun”

“Ehh??” Changmin puzzled.

“My name..Park Yoochun” he said and shift this gaze upon the dark sky.

“My name is Shim Changmin”  he replied. Then, there goes an awkward silence once again.

“So, what do you do for living Changmin-shi?” Yoochun asked.

“’Changmin’ will do and I’m a webtoon artist”. Changmin then turned around with his back pressed against the fence of his balcony and takes another sip of his beer.

“You want one?” he asked showing his now half empty can.

“Well, I’m really concious about my health. So, I don’t really drink alcohol” Yoochun said and Changmin throws a sharp glare.

‘Health concious,my foot’

“Webtoon artist, huh? So, how is it going so far??” Yoochun asked Changmin.

“Good..” Changmin replied and Yoochun fumed over it.

“Oh, come on… Why are you just answering my questions? I mean..why don’t you ask me back or something?”

‘Well, I was curious of you once but now on more’

Letting go small sigh, Changmin lean over the fence that separating him and Yoochun.

“Okay, my artworks are the best among the other current webtoon artist…Happy?” said Changmin arrogantly and that didn’t amuse Yoochun.

“Whoopsie~~ So, I have a competitor then~~” Yoochun sing songed.

“Huh?” Changmin throws him a questioning look.

“I’m a jewellery designer and I’m so sure that my artwork is the best compared to yours” said Yoochun and gave a wink to Changmin.

‘Wait….Is this guy going nuts after his fight with his so called girlfriend?  Where in heaven that webtoon to do a thing with jewellery designing?’ he thought.

“You know, my boss always compliment that my artwork is the best and I’m going to be the best jewelery designer. Haha~~” “And you know what Changmin, I’m so sure that you’ll cry in happiness if you wear my creation one day. It’s that much of a masterpiece” Yoochun said dreamily.

“Haha! Sounds like a television advertisment. Nice thing you got there, Yoochun-shi” Changmin let out a mocking laugh.

“Yah”

“But you know, I really want to see how awesome your creation is?” Changmin said slowly and looked at Yoochun.

“Right? The ring I’m working on right now is the best of the best. I’ve put so much effort for it” he said excitedly.

“Well, isn’t it too much for people to brag about their own artwork?” Changmin asked.

“Well, not as much as you did awhile ago..”

“Haha..very funny, Yoochun-shi. “

Then, Changmin did a fake yawn.

“Nice story, Yoochun-shi. I’m so tired so I’m gonna take some rest” said Changmin and entered his house after said a soft whisper of goodbye.

“Yah!!! Haish..this kid leave me just like that” shouted Yoochun and later pouted his lips.

For some reason, Changmin felt his heart is at ease after his conversation with Yoochun. He also noticed that the sky is much brighter than he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changmin was folding his clothes on his bed when suddenly he heard very hard thud of door closing.

“Are they fighting again?” he wondered.

After thinking about it for some time, he stopped folding his clothes and makes his way to the balcony.

There he saw Yoochun lean over the fence and smoking.

‘SMOKING?’

“I’m really conscious about my health”.  Then, he remembered his conversation with Yoochun, where he said he’s so concerned about his health.

“I’ve never known smoking is something good for your health?” Changmin said sarcastically.

“Oh, hey..” Yoochun replied.

Sensing his quiteness, Changmin tries to break the mood.

“Are you guys always like this?”

He turned to look at Changmin with a small frown on his face. Leaving a soft sigh, Changmin looked at the bright sky.

“Haihh.. The sky here looks so empty. It don’t really give a peace of mind as it was back home” Changmin pouted.

Yoochun just giggled at that cute reaction of his neighbour.

“You know what? When I was a kid, there was this guy who loves talking about Seoul. I was so influenced with his sweet talk about this place that I always bug my parents to take me here”

Changmin then hop on the fence and starts to continue his story.

“Well, I do admit that Seoul is one of the best place to hang out but it wasn’t really as I thought it would be. Sometimes, I just feel that kid really pull a prank on me. Man~ That punk…haishh” Changmin mumbled.

“Hmmm… but I really wish I can see the sky just like back home” said Changmin dreamily.

Yoochun, who was hearing all Changmin’s words just nod at his statements.

“Ohh… I do understand you since I’m from countryside too”

“What? Really? Where di….”

Suddenly Changmin lost his balance.

“Watch Out!!” shout Yoochun and with fast reflex he grab Changmin’s shoulder and pulls him to his balcony.

“Thank god! You’re okay” said Yoochun holding Changmin’s petite frame near him but Changmin can’t seem to say anything as he was very shocked of the incident and looks into Yoochun’s black orbs.

Then, Yoochun pulled Changmin so close to him that he can hear the younger’s heartbeat beating fast.

“Your heartbeat? Is it because of me?” Yoochun asked while grinning.

Changmin pushed Yoochun and jump over his fence where he was before that small incident. His face started blushing and he just avoid looking at Yoochun.

“No, I’m not!” he shouted which makes Yoochun to let out a chuckle.

“You’re so innocent”

“No! I’m not as you think, Mr.Park.

‘I should always keep remind myself that I shouldn’t fall for him. No, I can’t because he has a….girlfriend’

Eventhough Changmin can feel something when he looked at Yoochun but..

“It’s okay. Good night, Min-ah” he said and enters his room.

He felt a spark when his eyes meet Yoochun’s face.

‘Man~ This is super dangerous…’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Finally, everything is settled right now. Hmm…now I can just take a good rest” smiled Changmin to himself as he walks to his house.

Suddenly, he came face to face with a girl in front of Yoochun’s house.

‘Eh’

She looks puzzled as he was. Changmin just gave a small nod and makes his way to his house. After punch in his door password, he entered the house and soon after he closed the door, he pressed his back against the door.

‘She’s so beautiful’ he thought and his face turns gloomy as it was when he first know about Yoochun’s love.

--Later in the night--

“See here” Yoochun said and shows his ring that he talked about few days ago.

The ring looks overwhelmingly beautiful. Its even shines as the moonlight hit on it.

“Wow! You’re finally finished it! Man, that’s looks awesome” Changmin wowed over the ring which is on Yoochun’s ring finger.

“I told’ya that I’ve put my blood and sweat to create this. Look how perfect is it!” he said proudly and that’s brings a smile on Changmin’s face as he can see how passionate is Yoochun on making the ring.

“This Saturday…” Yoochun started. “..is my girlfriend’s birthday. So, this is my gift for her” he said and throws a smile that’s shows his pearl white teeth.

Changmin was shocked to hear it at first. His heart started to beat painfully in his rib cage.

‘I’ll never get a chance right?’ . Changmin asked himself and looks at him in pain.

“Huh? You said something?” asked Yoochun.

“Eh? No… It’s just..Don’t you think you’re being a drama queen right now? I mean… You really loves to brag yourself, don’t you?”

“But its beautiful, right? So there’s nothing wrong in it” Yoochun said.

‘Haish..this wide forehead is full of himself’  thought Changmin.

“But it’s a coincidence that my birthday is also this Saturday” Changmin said.

“Oh, really?”

“Your girlfriend will be happy receiving that gift” “I’m so sure she’ll be jumping up and down with it” he said and turn to look at the other side of the building.

“I hope so” Yoochun mumbled and looks at the sky. The sky is full of clouds that they weren’t able to see the stars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“It’s raining again” said Changmin’s co-worker, Kyuhyun.

“Yeah, its been three days with continuous raining” Jong Hyun said as he sighed over the weather.

Changmin and his two friends are now in a café next to their company. Since its raining, they went there to grab some hot drink and spend some time together.

‘So, I can’t hang out at the balcony as for today too’  Changmin pouted cutely.

Changmin who was lost in his thought looks at his surrounding when he catch a glimpse of Yoochun’s girlfriend with another guy.

‘Eh’

They were siting few tables far from him and from the position they are right now. They don’t look like friends but something more than that.

Changmin’s heart starts to beat faster and he stand up reluctantly from his seat. He once again look carefully at the girl just to make sure his eyes not playing prank on him.

“Yah, Min-ah. What’s with the rush? See… you ruined my shirt” KyuHyun shouted because his coffee poured on his shirt when Changmin gets up from the seat with a fast motion.

Getting no answers, KyuHyun looked at Changmin and caught him looking at a couple at the very end of the café.

“What are you looking at?” he asked but still didn’t get any response, he stood up and makes his way to the restroom to clean his shirt.

‘No!! No!! It can’t be true but I’m so sure that’s her..Otokkeh..” Changmin started to worry thinking how Yoochun will react if he knows that his girlfriend cheating on him.

 

It was raining hard when Changmin lazily walks to his house using the stairs. The elavator stops at the 13th floor because of some technical problem that Changmin wasn’t interested to know.

‘Haihh..she can’t be…’

‘I just saw something that’s not right’

As he stands in front of his house and wanted to punch in the password. Yoochun walked out from his house.

“Oh, hi..”

“Hi” Changmin said awkwardly and once again the scene he saw flash on Changmin’s mind.

“Its always raining nowadays. I miss star gazing with you” Yoochun said.

“Yeah”

“Oh, its getting late. I’m heading to my work place. See ya ^^” he said and walked off from me.

Changmin just stood there and looked at Yoochun’s wide back till he’s out of sight. ‘Yoochun-ah’

After entered his house, Changmin throws his bag somewhere in his room and falls on his bed. Few seconds of rolling on the bed, he sat with his leg folded.

“Oh god!! Oh god!! What am I supposed to do? Yoochun is such a good guy and that ..haish..” Changmin started to pull his hair.

“How am I supposed to tell Yoochun about his girlfriend? That his girlfriend is cheating on him with a nerd looking guy” he shouted in frust.

He turn at his left and looked outside. Its raining heavily and here he sits in his room and can’t do anything about Yoochun. He doesn’t even has Yoochun’s phone number. He knows nothing about Yoochun apart from his name and occupation.

He walk slowly to the wall that separates his and Yoochun’s room. Slowly, he lean down on the floor and pressed his back against the wall and closed his eyes. Eventhough there’s only the wall that separates both of them, Changmin still can feel his heart beating fastly just at the mere thought of a person named Yoochun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a beautiful morning where the birds singing happily with the sun shining brightly in the sky. Down the road, everyone was busy doing their  work and small kids are playing at the nearby park. But its not morning yet for a certain webtoon artist.

~~Saranghae..Neol Saranghae~~ comes a loud song from Changmin’s phone.

Still closing his eyes, he finds for his cell phone somewhere around him. When he successfully get it, he lazily slides the answer icon and groan sleeply.

“Heloooo” said Changmin and let out a small yawn.

“Yah! Are you still sleeping? Get your lazy up. Its your birthday today” shouts KyuHyun at the other end of the line.

“Birthday? My birthday?” Changmin blink open his eyes and sat up.

“Oh ho..now you forgot your own birthday. Anyways, Happy 24th birthday, Changmin-ah” KyuHyun cheered and wished him.

“Thanks, man” Changmin said and get up slowly from the bed. He stretched his back.

“Min-ah, let’s go out today. Man~ its your birthday. Let’s have some guy time together with Jong Hyun later”

While talking on the phone, Changmin slides the curtain of his sliding door of his balcony.

“Ah, Kyu. Its…” his words died down when he spot something tied at the fence of his balcony.

“I’ll call you back later” he said and ended the call.

He unlocks the sliding door and slowly walks to the balcony. The something he saw just now was no other than a small velvet box that tied with a ribbon on the fence.

He untie the ribbon and take a look at it. Then, he opens it and found a small note says ‘Happy Birthday, Changmin. Hope you like it’ .

Then, he saw a beautiful handcraft bracelet was in the small box. He took the bracelet out and drops the box down.

‘And you know what Changmin, I’m so sure that you’ll cry in happiness if you wear my creation one day’

Changmin gasped and he can feel his tears threatening to fall anytime soon. The bracelet was made out of silver and there’s small black and white beads around it. Changmin closed his eyes and let the tears fall freely.

He just could lie to himself anymore. He just couldn’t do it. He loves Yoochun. There’s no way in keep this in himself.

 

-That night-

 

The day just won’t end in the sweetest manner. As the birthday boy keep putting all his mind into the bracelet, Changmin once again sat on the floor as his back pressed against the ‘love’ wall.

Unfortunately, all of a sudden..

“This is what you can get for me?” he hears a girl voice from Yoochun’s house. ‘It must be his girlfriend’

“I asked for a Cartier ring not this kind of cheap ring” she shouted once again.

That’s literally surprised Changmin and he looks at the bracelet that Yoochun gifted him.

“I told’ya that I’ve put my blood and sweat to create this. Look how perfect is it!”

“Your girlfriend will be happy receiving that gift” “I’m so sure she’ll be jumping up and down with it”

“I hope so..”

The conversation they had five days ago rings on his ears. His face started to turn red as he becomes angry because of the girlfriend’s attitude.

He gets up from the floor and walks to the living room. He stopped for awhile but his hand unlock the door and soon enough he walks to Yoochun’s house.

Now, he is in front of Yoochun’s house. He hesitated for a while but after embracing some amount of courage, he pressed the door bell of Yoochun’s house.

He hears some shuffling at the other side and he came to face with Yoochun. Changmin blushed at the sight.

“Excuse me” he said and entered the house casually.

Yoochun who preplexed with the situation just muttered “Eh? Wa…”

But Changmin didn’t bother to take a glance at Yoochun and just walked further inside his house.

“Changmin, wait…” Yoochun followed him.

In the living room, his girlfriend looks at him and throws a dirty look.

“Who are you?” she asked.

“Before introducing myself, do you know how much effort he put to make that ring? How could you say this is a cheap ring?” Changmin threw tantrum at her with a frown on his beautiful face, not even caring about manners any more. This deserve more than useless trash on the road but she’s been soaking into the wealth of love with Yoochun’s care and warmth which definitely made Changmin wrath at the thought.

“Don’t you have any sense? Huh? It’s a basic common sense to appreciate a gift from someone, moreover if it is from your boyfriend. Do you know how he felt while making that ring for you?” Changmin continued.

The whole house fills with a dead silence. Then, his girlfiend who pissed off with the whole situation , as though she deserve such an insult,  started to argue with Changmin.

“How dare you?” she said.

“Chun-ah, who is this guy? Wait… are you cheating on me with this guy?” she accussed Yoochun.

Surprised with her question, Yoochun mouthed a small ‘no’ to her.

Changmin on the other side was shocked of the words. 

“No, its not like that. I..I..I just like him and that doesn’t have anything to do with cheating behind your back” Changmin stuttered as his whole body started to tremble uneasily.

Yoochun who awares of the commotion just stood there and makes a fist.

“Well, isn’t it you who cheated behind my back?” he said crossed his arm and smirked at his girlfriend.

“What are you talking about?”

“Hah..Do you think I’m so innocent of not knowing your little activity behind me.. Anyway, I feel like having an affair too” he said and placed his hand on Changmin’s shoulder and smiled lovely at him.

Changmin can only look at Yoochun with his mouth slightly open.

‘For real’  he thought and gulped.

“What? Yoochun, are you gay? Ewww.. I never realized you’re a gay”

“Well, a little correction. I’m not gay but a bi. Do you what it means?” getting no answer from his girlfriend.

“It means I prefer both es and now I wants to be in a relationship with a guy” he said casually and pulled Changmin closer to him where he wraps his long limb on Changmin shoulder.

“I hate you, you worthless poor bastard” his girlfriend stomped her feet and get out from his house.

“She said I’m a poor bastard” Yoochun pouted.

“Well, that’s true though” Changmin replied and shrugged his shoulders.

“What??”

Changmin loses Yoochun grip and walks to the table on his living room. There he saw a small photo frame.

“Ehh? Why is my 4th grade group photo is in your house?”

“Huh?” Yoochun puzzled and looks weird at Changmin.

“Your class…wait..”

“Don’t tell me” “Don’t tell me” they said in a sync.

“The kid who brags about Seoul” “Your hometown is Gwangju”

Then, both of the looked shocked and later let out an awkward laugh.

“Micky?”

“Minnie?”

Changmin who’s a crybaby nowadays got teary once again. Yoochun who saw it embraced Changmin to his chest and gives him a tight hug.

No wonder Changmin’s heart started to beat crazily whenever he saw  Yoochun. Yoochun was his first love and during their school days, they always called as ‘Micky’ and ‘Minnie’. After Yoochun’s father passed away, he and his brother followed his mother to Seoul and together as the wind, he lost his first love. Now, with  a bless from heaven, he gets back his first love and he promised that he’ll never never let him go.

Now, both of them are at their favourite spot. Yoochun entwined his fingers with Changmin and together they looked at the sky.

“Wanna look for shooting star once again?” he asked.

“No!” answered Changmin. “Why?”

“Because you’re my lucky star~~” Changmin said and placed his head on Yoochun’s wide shoulder.

“I love you” Yoochun said and lean his face closer to Changmin’s.

“I love you too”. They both smiled before shared a meaningful kiss under the night sky.

At that moment, a shooting star fly across the sky.

The world is so small and the hope of meeting someone will really come true because miracle do happen.

 

---The End---

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*So hope you liked my story and keep encouraging me for the stories that I'll soon post*

 

Love, Jo~~