Accept or not?

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

“Hey guys!” Hyoyeon shouted and everyone turns around and stares at Luhan, giving Hyoyeon a who-is-he look.

“Oh. Yeah... He is Lu Han from China.” Hyoyeon introduces.

“Nice meeting you guys.” Luhan said as he lifted his right hand.

“What is your relationship with Hyo?” Woozi asked and everybody stares at him, examining if he was good or not.

“Yah! Stop it. It won’t work.” Hyoyeon said coldly.

“Well, you look good. Let’s eat.” Sooyoung said and grabs her food.

“Oh. Thanks.” Luhan said.

“Don’t try to flirt Hyo okay?” Chanyeol said as he put his point finger on him.

“What if I do?” Luhan asked.

“You’ll get punch.” Woozi answered.

“How many?” Luhan asked again.

“Until you die.” Chanyeol said.

“What if I announce you guys that I and Hyoyeon are dating?” Luhan said and everyone giggles and shout from their own excitement, well, except for the boys.

“Why so early?” Hyoyeon whispered.

“See who’s there.” Luhan secretly pointed someone and it was Baekhyun.

“Great job. So I need to make this work out.” Hyoyeon said and face the group again.

“Well, guys... stop that.” Hyoyeon said.

“Why didn’t you tell us earlier?” “Since when did you guys date?” “Are you sure you love him?” All of the girls asked this simultaneously. The boys are just watching them whined at Hyoyeon to tell the truth.

“Ohh... we need to go somewhere.” Luhan said and rolled his hands on Hyoyeon’s shoulder.

“Ohh... Sooo sweet.” The 5 girls squealed.

“Hi Baek!” Chanyeol said and everyone stares.

“Hey guys, I’ve heard it. Congrats.” And he smile. “Can we talk for a second Luhan?” Baekhyun added.

“Oh yeah. Sure.” Luhan replied and followed him and the girls are still whining to Hyoyeon about their relationship.

 

---

 

LuHan’s POV

I followed him until we reached a garden. He stopped and looks at me.

“Uhmm... how will I start this. Uhmmm... Please take care of her. When she is crying, comfort her, when she is smiling, make her smile more, when she is feeling depressed or stress, go to the park and ride bikes together, it makes her to feel at ease, and lastly, please love her. That’s all. I don’t know if I am jealous or not, but don’t mind me. You already have her.” He said. Well, I just make an O-shape on my mouth when I heard those words. Is he having a one – sided love with Hyoyeon?

“Don’t misunderstand. We’re just friends. No, I think we’re strangers now. She still doesn’t forgive me yet.” He said and he bowed his head. So, am I right? I really need to do something.

“Looks like I need to cheat...” I thought I just speak it through my mind but I spit it out but it’s just a whisper. He gave me a curious look. I think he heard it.

“I mean, I will give you chance to go with her today, make it up with her. A chance like this is limited. Give me your number.” I said. I think it is the only way. She always mentioned his name when she was still in China but then when I came in Korea and found the two fighting in a stupid reason. No, actually, yes. Hyoyeon forgives people easily but she doesn’t do it to Baek? Hilarious if you are going to think, right?

 “Here. I’ll call you later.” Baekhyun gives me my phone.

“But, why are you doing this?” Baekhyun asked to me.

“Some matters.” I just answered simply. So, when I will tell to him, is my plan will be success? Are you thinking Luhan? Surprise them.

“Okay, let’s go back.” Baekhyun said.

 

‘Who knows? Revenge is a good way. Wait, did Hyoyeon do something bad to me that I will make revenge? Urgh! Stop that idea, you’re just trying to help.’

 

 

---

 

Author’s POV

 

Because it is Christmas day, Luhan wants to treat Hyoyeon into the mall. But then,

 

“Hey Hyo! Sorry I can’t go. Mianhe.” Luhan said on the phone.

“Yah Oppa! Seriously! I have no money! You said it’s your treat! I have no money and the house is a miles away!” Hyoyeon debated.

“Mian. I’m sincere.”

Hyoyeon didn’t talk back. She just hung up.

“What?! You can’t go? But... I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter