You are my World

Be your EVERYTHING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry if this is a bit late. I want to update this yesterday but I am busy preparing for the celebration of the New Year. Although I'm a bit late, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon’s POV

It has been 6 days since when I forgive Baekhyun, we always hang out together with Tiffany. Usually, we always hang out in mall and parks. Now, I want to celebrate New Year with them. I miss my parents so much and this will be the 1st year I didn’t celebrate New Year with them. I can’t visit their grave because I am busy here. I’m sorry Omma and Appa... Hope you are happy wherever you are.

We we’re enjoying rides and even though I am scared cat. I survive it because Baek and Fany were there.

“Guys! Let’s go ride Roller Coaster!” Tiffany shouted. Again! I’m tired!

“No guys. Just go. I’m tired.” I said and sat down on the bench.

“Then, let’s go eat then.” Baekhyun offered.

“Ahh... yes. We enjoy the rides so we didn’t even look at the time. It was already 11:30 pm! 30 minutes more. Hmmm.... I will buy some food and drinks. Wait me here.” Tiffany said and runs fast.

I and Baekhyun left. There was an awkward air. We use to have a conversation and laugh but why today, he is quiet? He must don’t know what to say? Is that it?

“Hyo, did I do my role as your guardian?” He said and I was startled because he just said it. You know, without getting my attention. I just smiled because he speaks up first.

“Of course! Since when I forgive you, I told to myself that I can trust you again and believe in you again that you are my human guardian, again.” I said in a usual tone I used to when I was talking to him and I hug him.

“But, Hyo, I don’t want to be your guardian anymore.” He said and broke the hug.

“What?! Are you leaving me?” I look at him confusedly and started to get mad at him. It was only 6 days we’ve been together and now he’s confessing that he doesn’t want to be my guardian anymore?!

 

“No. I want to be your boyfriend from now on. Hyo can I BE YOUR BOYFRIEND?” He said to me and kneels with a flower. OMG! Wait, I’m not ready yet! Heck he makes me mad at him and now he’s confessing that he wants me to be his girlfriend? Yeah. So, he doesn’t want to be my guardian anymore so that he can be my boyfriend. But, what to answer?

“Oh em Gee! Oh wait. Am I in the wrong direction?” Tiffany said and makes her way to us. Baekhyun seem embarrassed with the sudden appearance of Tiffany. I just chuckled silently.

“Hyo, what are you waiting for? Answer it!” Tiffany said and squealed without a sound. She’s like a crazy person.

But, actually, deep inside, I love Baekhyun. I forgive him because I love him and I am ready to be with him because I love him.

 

“Baek, yes.” I said and accepted the flower and he hugs me eventually. Tiffany can’t help but to squealed louder.

“I love you Hyo!” He said while hugging me so tightly. I just chuckled.

“Hyo, say the magic word too!” Tiffany said.

“What magic word?” I broke the hug and give Tiffany a confuse look. What does she mean?

“The wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter