Chapter 2

It All Started With a Drunken Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that day, Baekhyun kept coming to that café like almost EVERY fraking DAY. Soohee always thought that she would be flattered if a famous person were to ever have any interest in her.

But she was dead wrong...

He came every morning to see her. And if the register person was not her but some other employee, he would ask that he wanted Soohee to take his order. He would ask for Soohee to bring his coffee. He would ask Soohee to give him a napkin.

 

“Soohee! Can I get a napkin? I spilled.” Baekhyun asked her cutely sitting on a table closest to the register where Soohee stood. He had a hoodie on with sunglasses, and a mask that was lowered to his chin so he could drink.

 

Soohee growled. “HERE.” She said through gritted teeth.

“And how do you even know my name again?”

Baekhyun smiled cutely and made a peace sign, “Your friend told me.”

Ugh, I'll have a talk with Bora later. That girl tells everyone and anyone my private life.

 

“Why do you keep coming here?” Soohee finally asked.

“I always came here... And I wanted to see you,” Baekhyun pouted.

“BUT I barely even know you!”

“Hey hey hey,” Baekhyun looked serious, then smirked, “but we kissed.”

“Urgh! Aren’t you supposed to be busy? You’re a famous idol, right? What would it take for you to leave me alone?” Soohee was tired.

 

Baekhyun smiled mischeviously, “A date.”

“…You’re kidding,” Soohee walked away. Anything but that.

 

“Wait! I promise. One date, and I’ll leave you alone.”

Soohee looked at him skeptically.

“For  the weekends,” Baekhyun finished his sentence.

Soohee growled.

“Fine fine, the weekdays? I mean I can’t NOT come here forever. Believe it or not, I was a normal customer here before I even met you.” Baekhhyun said.

“…Fine.” She sighed. I mean when will she ever get the chance to date a celebrity?

 

“Okay, I’ll meet you at the park over there tomorrow after your shift,” Baekhyun happily said. He looked like as if we won a music award or something...

He got a call and picked up, “Hello?”

“YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU'RE LATE FOR YOUR PHOTOSHOOT! EVERYONE'S WAITING! THIS COMPANY IS THE BIGGEST ONE YET AND YOU’RE LATE?!”

Baekhyun winced as he held the phone a foot away from his poor ears.

“Ah, Manager-hyung. Don’t worry, I was just grabbing a cup of coffee. I’ll be there soon,” Baekhyun hung up on the screaming manager and smiled at Soohee.

 

“Welp, duty calls,” Bakehyun got up from his seat.

“…wait,” Soohee stopped him and Baekhyun looked so happy in that moment.

“You want me to stay?” Baekhyun eyes twinkled like a puppy looking at its owner.

“NO…. I just wanted to ask, Why?” Soohee said as Baekhyun tilted his head.

“Why are you doing this? Like following me… or asking for a date? I don’t even know you well…”

Baekhyun paused as he thought for a moment,

“…Cause I think I like you,” he said easily. He smiled at her like as if what he said was a normal everyday thing…

Baekhyun waved her bye and left a dumbfounded Soohee.

 

“Omg is that Baekhyun?”

“OMG IT IS!”

“Was he talking to that girl over there?”

“No way, why would he? Let’s talk to him!!”

Fan girls chased him.

“Oh ,” Baekhyun realized as he sprinted off into the streets.

 

 

XXXXXX

Next day...

“Thank you, have a nice day!” Soohee smiled at the customer leaving.

Okay it’s 5:00. Five more minutes ‘till my shifts over.

Soohee was unconsciously looking at the time like almost every 5 mins.

Her boss noticed this, “Going on a date or something? You keep looking at the time.”

Soohee’s eyes widened and blushed.

“Hahah, I was spot on!” he laughed.

NONONO Soohee you can’t be like this! Even if this Baekhyun guy is cute, you JUST broke up with your boyfriend! You can’t fall for another guy easily.

“Hahah, I’ll let you leave right now. All the customers left anyways” her boss said.

Soohee responded too soon, “Thank you so much!” She bowed and ran out the door.

She stopped in her tracks and slapped herself.

...Jun Soohee. Get a grip! It’s just a date.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter