IT'S OK TO BE LATE

Intern (JIYONG X READER)





CONGRATULATIONS CRISPEN YANG! YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO BE G DRAGON’S INTERN! WE HAVE ALREADY SENT YOU A PLANE TICKET AND OUR CONTACT INFO FOR WHEN YOU REACH SOUTH KOREA! WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD FLIGHT! details down below.

.

.

.

you will have the chance to follow g dragon around for six months, you’ll be responsible for knowing where he should be, what he should be doing, and who he hangs out with, try to be as normal as you can and if in the first month he still isn’t comfortable with you then we will have to sadly make you go. You can bring one person with you, but they will not be able to live with you, since you’ll be living with g dragon. You will be able to contact us when your ticket comes to you in your mail. One last thing, if you leak anything about G dragon you will immediately be fired and then we will discuss what happens next. i hope you have a great time these next months, and who knows maybe he’ll keep you as his intern after the months are up. Good luck and I will be waiting for your arrival!



‘no way...no way! oh my gosh! Samantha is going to be so jealous! oh my ! I, Crispen Yang will meet the G Dragon, the Kwon Jiyong!?’ I yelled happily while jumping up and down. I ran into my roommates room, which is my best friend, samantha and woke her up.



‘crispy chicken, leave me alone. i want to sleep.’’ she said pouting while turning around.



‘fine, i guess that you don’t want to hear that i get to go to South Korea and be g dragons intern for six months, and that i can bring someone along with me. Maybe i should bring nicki?’’ i said while turning around. before i could get out the door she threw her pillow at me. i turned around to se her fuming. i forgot to mention nicki is her ex and if you say her name she will go bat crazy. opps.



‘HOW DEAR YOU SAY THAT NAME!?’ She yelled angrily while burning holes into me. ‘but congratulations, i’ll have my stuff packed by tomorrow, so don’t worry about me waiting for the last second!’ she finished happily making me frown.



‘why do you think i’ll take you? you just threw a pillow at me.’’ i said sulking. she just shrugged it off and got up to go get ready for the day. We got tickets to see one ok rock, which is her favorite band  and she’s very happy that it’s finally here.



-

‘change the song.’ Samantha said while we were driving to the concert. I looked over to her to see her looking out the window with a frown.



‘fine.’ i said switching songs. roll deep by hyuna came on and her mood perked up, hyuna is her number one bias, if she ever meets her I wouldn’t be surprised if she asked to marry her.



‘this video was so good...’ Samantha said trailing of the sentence.



‘why? because she was hot?’ i asked scoffing at her.



‘of course not....the song was good too and iihoon was good too..’’ she said gasping before smirking, probably thinking about how hyuna looked in the video, which if i weren’t gay, i would feel the same way probably.

that was the end of the conversation and for the rest of the ride we sang along to my music, with the occasional skipping of songs, such as iggy azeal...there was one day when i was obsessed with her ok! it’s not my fault! blame my brain for it!.



‘we’re here! oh my gosh! i have been waiting for months for this!’ she said happily while getting out of the car.



-

‘wow...that concert blew my mind....’ she said while we went out the venue and went to the car. I have to admit, that was a really good concert.



‘do you want to stop to get something to eat’ I asked looking at her.



‘hmmm, better not because what if I meet hyuna, I better not eat so I can look good!’ she said making me frown. ‘i’m kidding! jeez, let’s go somewhere with hamburgers since this might be our last night in america for awhile.’



‘well I still haven’t gotten the plane tickets so maybe it wont be...’ I said sadly while driving to find a cook out near us.

-

‘i’m pooped.’ i said while stretching when we got into our apartment.



‘same, i’m going to go to bed and dream about the concert. can’t wait for tomorrow, maybe we’ll get the tickets tomorrow.’ she teased before going to her room.



‘did i even check the mail today?’ i asked myself aloud. since it would annoy me for the rest of the night i decided to go downstairs to our mailbox to check.



‘hmm, guess i did forget...’ i said when i grabbed the mail. i looked through it and most of it was bills and then i saw it...the tickets. i opened them and i saw the flight would be leaving in three hours!? it takes two and a half just to get there!? I ran upstairs and turned every light on in our apartment.



‘samantha come here!’ I yelled while putting the rest of the mail away.



‘what is it? I was just about to lay in bed.’ she frowned.



‘yeah well it’s a good thing you didn’t since we have to leave like RIGHT NOW!’ I yelled the last words while handing her the tickets and letting her soak up the news.



‘seriously!? I only have like a few things packed!?’ she yelled suprised.



‘well I don’t have anything! oh my gosh! get your bags and wait at the door I need to at least bring a few things!’ I yelled running into my room.



i grabbed a suitcase and threw in only my favorite things which were, my baby pink and my baby blue sweatshirts, one white short sleeve shirt, a big black sweater, black and denim skinny jeans and then grey sweat pants. i grabbed my cosmetic bag and a brush and lest things were my laptop chargers a few accessories and shoes and then i was out of my room and running down the steps to get to our car.



‘we’re going to be late!’ Samantha yelled impatiently.



‘no we wont! we can’t!’ i said trying to make us believe we wont.



‘what would happen if we were late?’ she asked a little scared.



‘lets not think like that!’ I said getting scared. ‘type the phone number in that was in the envelope.’ I said throwing her my phone.



‘got it! why though?’ she asked typing in the number.



‘so we know where to go afte we get there.’ I said calming down since there wasn’t much traffic.



a few seconds went by before someone answered.



‘hello? may I ask who’s calling?’ A girl who sounded like she was in her early twenties asked us.



‘uh...this is Crispen, Crispen Yang...’ I said awkwardly.



‘ohhh! hello Mr.Yang! are you here already? did you have a safe flight?’ she asked happily. Samantha looked at me as if she was dumb because the plane hasn’t even left. I laughed at her before answering the girl.



‘no there’s three more hours till the plane takes off, I just wanted to know where we would go after the plane.’ I said happily.



‘ohhh,’ she said shyly. ‘well all that I know is that there will be a car outside the back of the airport, but someone will be holding up a sign that says Mr.Yang on it, so you can really disregard the whole car outside thing....anyways, since I have you on the phone I just need to make sure we have the right information on here, which is really just your age, name, your gender, and who you’re bringing along.’ she said sounding happy again.



‘got it! i am nineteen, twenty in a few weeks!’ I said excitedly. I can’t wait till I am twenty because thats the big two o! ‘my name is Crispen Young Yang, I am male, and, I’m bringing my best friend Samantha.’ I finished feeling very good about myself.



‘do you think I could meet  hyuna?’ Samantha asked the lady on the phone making me frown.



‘you should try asking someone else...I don’t really know much since this is my first week here...but can you answer the questions Mr.Yang just answered so I can have that all filled out before you get here?’ she asked a little scared, which I couldn’t blame her really, Samantha is a little scary and crazy.



‘sure! i’m 18, my name is Samantha Taylor Perry, and, I am female!’ she finished happily.



‘great, well I hope you guys have a good trip and get here safely, and i’ll ask about you meeting hyuna. If you have any more questions please call, someone will answer, and that’s all I believe, goodbye!’ she said happily.



‘wait! can I ask what your name is? i’d rather ask you questions instead of someone else.’ I asked a little shyly since I would never do this usually.



‘sure, my name is seyong...I hope I hear from you again now! i'll be anticipating it!’ she said sounding a little touched, wow, i feel good now.



‘we will too! goodbye!’ and with that we hung up.



‘i’d date her.’ Samantha said after a few seconds.



‘you don’t even know her! plus she’s older then you!’ i said looking at her as if she was dumb.



‘so what? GD is older then you...besides she seemed nice.’ she said pouting.

'This is completely different, I'm going to go and work for him while you'd rather date her.' I said while hoping she'd understand the difference.

'Working my ...' She said sarcastically before we dropped the conversation.



-

‘we made it just in time.’ I said happily while we took our seats on the plane.



‘yeah, five minutes later we would have been toast.’ Samantha said with a sigh of relief while putting her head on my shoulder.



‘aww would you look at that couple!’’ the people in the seat on the other side said while pointing at us.



‘gay’

‘lesbian’

we said pointing at each other without looking at the people.



‘uh...sorry.’ they said, we said it was okay and then we fell asleep and waited for the plane ride to be over.

~



i hope you liked the first chapter of ‘intern’ ! also i’m sorry if you don’t like gay fan fictions where it’s not your otp but i couldn’t stop thinking about this idea, also i am not a guy so i just thought i should tell you....alright please keep reading and waiting for the next chapter!