Just one day

Dense

Wonwoo sighed. "Is it that hard to get someone to notice you?" He groaned loudly to himself, when he saw nobody around the area, or so he thought. "Who do you want to notice you?" His best friend, Mingyu came from behind and slung his arm around his shoulder casually. "Oh....no one." Wonwoo denies. "Come onnnnn. I'm your best friend ain't I? Tell me tell me!" Mingyu whined. Wonwoo tried hard to resist his puppy eyes but failed anyway. He reluctantly told him "Seungcheol. You know, our senior, the basketball team captain." 

Mingyu's face became crestfallen. He was hoping that he would say his name but of course, what could he expect. Yes, Mingyu has a crush on Wonwoo. He fell so deep, he doesn't even think it's just infatuation anymore. They walked to their homes together since their homes are next to each other. 

Mingyu fell on his bed tiredly, not even bothering to remove his shoes, let alone change out of his uniform. "I know that I don't stand a chance, but why is it that i fall deeper and deeper for him?" He ruffles his hair in frustration. He fell asleep restlessly that night, thinking about Wonwoo.

-next morning-

*i am a good boy~* his alarm rang. "Ugh.." he groggily sat up and went to prepare himself for school. "Morning mom.." he walks past his mom and kisses her cheek while grabbing a slice of bread. "Bye~ have a great day at school son." His mom said to Mingyu who was hurriedly putting on his shoes when he saw Wonwoo leaving the house. He thought resolutely," I'll confess today. I really can't do this anymore. I can't stand keeping my feelings and watch him fall for another guy."

"Wonwoo ah! Wait up!" He shouted from the back. Wonwoo turned back and waited with an amused expression as Mingyu's mouth was stuffed with bread yet he could speak so clearly. He was staggering while struggling to put on his blazer and tie. "How do you do that?" Wonwoo asked, amused. "It's natural talent." Mingyu flips his non-existent long hair. Wonwoo shook his head in amusement while laughing at his sassy expression. "Ah....you make my day" he said, still laughing, his eyes were now tearing up from laughing too much. "I'm liddat." Mingyu said proudly and happy that he is the only one that makes him laugh like this. They soon reached school and they part ways to go to their classes.

-after school-

Mingyu waits for Wonwoo  outside his class. He spotted Wonwoo walking out of class and immediately broke into a grin. Mingyu kneeled down on one knee in front of him, holding out a violet, saying " Wonwoo ah, i like you. No wait, like is too little of an affection of what i feel towards you. I love you. I have been feeling like this since 3 years ago Wonwoo, i thought you'd notice but....you didn't." Wonwoo stood there, mouth wide open in shock, unable to comprehend what he had just heard. Realising that Wonwoo had blanked out, Mingyu stood up and grabbed his hands. Repeating what he said. "Oh my god Mingyu. I can't believe you are so dense. I like you too, or more like love you too. I'm also deep in love with you." Mingyu hugged Wonwoo out of happiness when he heard that, spinning him around. "But then what about Seungcheol?" Mingyu asked. "He's just a cover up to not reveal my too obvious crush on you." Wonwoo smiled. Mingyu pinched Wonwoo's cheeks because Wonwoo's smile was just too cute. Mingyu leaned down to the shorter boy and kissed him lightly. Mingyu and Wonwoo hugged in the hallway for who knows how long. The students around them were catcalling ."THE TENSION AROUND YOU BOTH EVERYDAY WAS SO THICK WE NEEDED A BUTCHER'S KNIFE TO CUT IT! FINALLY MAN!" Soonyoung and Seokmin shouted happily. The news that they were dating spread very quickly, and of course not many students were shocked really. Both of them acted like an old married couple more than best friends anyway. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n :

It's a bit short i guess. Do give comments! Comments are always appreciated :)) i hope you enjoyed the short oneshot. :P 707 words only sorry :') i'm really bad at giving chapter titles rlly and sorry about the weird alarm ringtone HAHAHAHA IDEK WHY I PUT IT