Good Luck

WILDESTDREAMS

"Now opening auditions for the 'Talk Tok' dance group," an announcer's voice said overhead. I took deep breaths and slapped my newly gained friends' backs. I knew that these auditions were going to be on television, and the thought of that made me even more nervous. "Kookie-yah, good luck, okay?" Jimin said, shaking my hand. I had gained this friend while waiting in line with him for three hours. "Ne, you too, hyung," I replied, gripping his hold tightly. I instinctively pulled out my cellphone, hoping to gain her good lucks before I started the audition. Rushes of people went through the sturdy doors, flooding in like a tsunami. I took another deep breath and messaged her. 

"Eunji-yah, I'm going to audition now. If you could give me good luck, I would always cherish it. It would be the most important good luck anybody had ever given me. Bye. I love you."

I desperately hoped that she would give me a good luck at...well, any time. I gave one last hug to Kwon Yuri, who was one of my YouTube subscribers and Instagram followers. I wished them all luck and stepped forward into the anteroom. 
There were thousands of people, all crammed into the same room, all with the same dream I have. I was amazed to see so many people. Well, it should've been expected: Kim Jongin has tons of fangirls. But, even with all the "fakers", there were still hundreds of girls and boys trying to achieve the same goal as I. And just knowing that made me feel overwhelmed. I recognized lots of people: Choi Sooyoung, Do Kyungsoo, Bae Irene; even Im Yoona was here. Of course, loads of people crowded around them, as if they were idols. But I was surprised to see twenty people gather around me. I wasn't expecting to see that many.
*
*
*
When I finally was next to audition, I stood behind Yuri. I hoped that she would get in...but deep in the corner of my mind, I wanted myself to get in more than she. I gave her a light kiss on the nose, hoping to give her the extra confidence boost that she needed before going on. But it gave me a slight bit of depression; I briefly remembered Eunji during that. "Good luck, Yuri!" I gave her a heart sign and watched her go on stage.
She danced a combination of EXO's "Growl" and BTS's "Boy in Luv". I noticed that she was copying Lay-sunbae and Jin-sunbae's parts, at least more than others. She was doing fantastic and I could swear that she was going to make it. But Kai just simply nodded, and Hyoyeon said, "Okay." Well, they didn't give any negative reactions. "NEXT!" they yelled together, frightening me. Well, here goes nothing. 
I danced to Jason Derulo's "Marry Me" and The Weeknd's "The Hills". I had to cut to the chase, although I had choreographed an entire dance to both of the songs. Kai and Hyoyeon nodded in unison and said "Very nice," together as well. I bowed and ran off the stage, running back to Yuri.