Chapter I.

The Perks of Being A Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER I_ 
YOUR COVER GIRL

 

Another Monday arrived as Jiyeon groaned and rolled back on the other side of the bed avoiding the reflection of the sunlight that shines on her rosy cheeks. Wanting to sleep more was impossible as her phone rang and she quickly reached for it, answering the call without checking who the caller is. 


"Jiyeon guess what!" A girl's voice screeched on the other line making her distance the phone away from her ears. She heavily sigh before answering back "What is it Bae Su Ji? You know it's like six in the morning right?" She denounce as she stood up proceeding in front of the mirror fixing her hair up. "I know! But I can't wait to tell you the good news! Guess Jiyeon." 


"You found your eyeliner?" She replied back in a boring & sarcastic way as she grabbed for the toothpaste and shove it in starting to brush her teeth. "You're no fun at all Jiyeon-ssi~" Suzy complained "Anyway ...." she added. 

 

"It's your first day of school right? Are you excited to get your pay back sissy?" Suzy chuckled making Jiyeon choked by the toothpaste stuffed on . Before answering she finished brushing her teeth making Suzy wait, which she hates the most. "Ya! Will you answer back? I feel so stupid waiting for a long reply girl." 


"Oh. Sorry I was brushing my teeth, anyway where were we? Oh the pay back. Of course I'm excited! But it'll be more exciting if you were able to be with me this school year." She excited said yet you can hear the disappointment in her voice at the same time. "Oh sissy. I'm sorry I couldn't be with you, you know I had an urgent family meeting in Japan when we supposed to be taking the entrance exam. Don't worry there's still fourth-year and I promise to be with you by that time!" 


"That's a promise then." She giggled "Anyway, it's getting late and I still have lot of things to prepare. I'll call you back after school we should grab some coffee!" Saying her goodbye she soon hung her phone throwing it off in the bed as she started preparing for today's class. 



"Ouch! Ya. Park Jino, I told you to keep your legos back in the box after you've played with it!" She ordered as she reached for her school shoes placed just right at the top of the shoe rack. "But I'm still playing with it aunt!" He muttered as he munched on his cereals also getting ready for school. "Stop answering back, Keep that or I'll tell your mom." 


"Oh no don't tell mommy! I will placed it back aunt I promise." Jiyeon chuckled as she grabbed her bag leaving for school. "Tell your mom that I left okay? And be good at school don't bring your mom trouble." 

 

►►►►►

PARK JIYEON

"H-Hey miss are you lost?" A student who I think is on the same grade as I approached me. I turned around and shook my head. "Thank you but I'm doing good." I smiled "Y-Your we-we-welcome. Your so beautiful and se-- I-I mean what's your name?" 


"I am Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon." I smiled as I waved my goodbye. I then continue searching for the school faculty. It has been two years since I've been here and lot of things change I could say. "Ji-Jiyeon?" Hearing my name being called I looked back and see who it was. "Ms. Cho?! It's been a long time!" I greeted as I approached and bowed. Ms.Cho is my favorite teacher, she teaches English and I never thought she'll be teaching still as two years past by. 


"I-I almost didn't recognize you. You've changed so much, Oh my gosh it feels like I'm talking to a different person now. Are you here to get some things?" She questioned as I shook my head and excitedly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter