1st chapter

Heartless

Halfway to the house,  she didn't felt like going back there. So she wandered in the streets for 3 hours before she found herself in front of an elementary school.
She go out of the car and headed toward the children playing together.
 

"Jihyo ?"
 

She turned around to see her long time friend, Victoria.
 

"What are you doing here?"
 

Jihyo smiled but her eyes were already filled with tears, the moment Victoria huggeed her, she bursted into tears.
 

"He.. He left"
"Shhh, it's alright Jihyo."

 

They stood a long moment before Jihyo broke off, weeping her tears.
 

"Sorry to disturb you during your work."
"Anything for you, I finish in 15mn. Do you mind waiting for me?" Looking into Jihyo eyes, Victoria could see she shouldn't stay alone. And even though she pretend to be strong, she isn't, it's only an act. She took Jihyo hands in hers.
"Everything will be alright."

 

Jihyo looked at their hands.
 

"I hope so.. You should go ahead, I'll be waiting on the bench."
"Okay."

When Victoria cameback, Jihyo was lost in her thoughts, Victoria waved her hand in front of Jihyo but she didn't notice.

 

"Miss Mong"
 

Jihyo shook her head
 

"Ah, you're here."
 

Victoria nodded then took Jihyo and lead her to her car
 

"Today, I drive. You don't have to worry about anything."
 

Victoria sat in the driver seat, and took a glance at Jihyo.
 

"Your seatbelt." Jihyo put her seatbelt on .
 

"Where are we going?"
 

Victoria smirked
 

"It's a secret, you can't see where we are going or you'll immediatly know where I'm taking you.  So close eyes until I tell you to open them and don't

cheat!"
 

Jihyo laughed, closing her eyes.
 

"I get it, okay, okay."

"You can open your eyes now."

 

Jihyo opened her eyes and they were in front of a ice rink. She turned to look at Victoria who was coming back with two pairs of ice skates.
 

"Vic' why would you take me here?"
"Instead of complaining just wear your ice skates already."

 

Jihyo frowned but still wore it. She was nostalgic, when they were younger, her and Victoria would always beg their parents to take them here and they would play for hours before being too exhausted and heading home.
Victoria was playing around the ice rink, like she always did. When Jihyo entered the ice rink, she couldn't help but stumble and fell on her knees.

Victoria laughed.
"What's wrong Mong Jihyo? You used to make fun of me for not be as good as you, look at you now. You can't even stand still."
Jihyo glared at Victoria.
"Why are you so good at it?"
"You didn't know? Each year me, Changmin and Kyuhyun we come here. Last week, I came too."
Jihyo got up but she kept holding Victoria hand.
"Omo"
"What?"
Victoria tapped Jihyo shoulder and she pointed toward a man, apparently working there. He was teaching dozen of children how to skate.
"Look at him. He is absolutely my style."
"Wait here, I have to ask him if he is single."
"WHAT? You stay HERE!"

 

Jihyo grabbed Victoria shoulder but Victoria was rather strong and left toward the guy. She saw them bowing at each other before the both of them turned their heads toward her. At this very moment, Jihyo fell again.
 

"How embarassing."
 

She heard someone behind her, without turning back.
"YAH! Next time you do this.."
But a man voice cut her.
"Excuse me?"
She turned around and it was the man Victoria was talking with.
"Are you alright? Victoria told me you needed help."