It's a Crazy Twist of Fate

A Crazy Twist of Fate

 

"Don't be scared, Hyun Ri-ah. We're here to support you. ", Alexander said as I smiled back at him and the other members.

"Thankyou guys. ", I replied and they all smiled back.

=============================================================================

 

We all entered the conference hall, and I was damn nervous. I was about to fall when I saw the cameras flashing everywhere, but Kevin oppa stood behind me and kept me from falling down. Aish. Skinship again. I felt butterflies in my stomachs again but I kept it low. I smiled and mouthed 'thanks' and he smiled back. 

 

I smiled nervously as walked to the front area. There were ocean of people everywhere. Journalists, paparazzis, and even fans who looked like they were about to kill me. Geez. Those glares. But well, being the nice me, I smiled and ignored the hard stares from fans. I mean, I'm just a simple extra in their MV, why should I even be present in the press conference in the first place? RIGHT? Aissh. 

Kevin oppa, being the gentleman he is, pulled down a chair for me and I sat down.  I said thanks and he smiled again. Geez. Does he like smiling so much? Aish. But before UKISS sat down, they did their 'UKISS sign' or whatever you call that. But well, let's get back to the topic. 

The crowd went quiet as we sat down. I gulped down my saliva. I know. It's EWWW. But what can I do? I'm facing a thousand of people and they're all looking at me. I'm really so nervous. 

 

"And so.., you're Ms. Kim Hyun Ri, am I right?", the MC started.

"Uhm.. Yes, I am. ", I responded politely and nodded my head. 

"So, you're the leading lady in the Before Yesterday MV, am I right?", she asked me once more.

"Yes, I am.", I responded once more.

"So, can you tell us your experience in shooting the MV? And how did you EVEN manage to be the leading lady in the MV?", she asked me, obviously trying to make me embarrassed. But hell no I'm getting defeated like that. A big, flat, NO.

And so, I adjusted myself and answered her question. 

 

"Uhm..", I started, as they all fell silent. 

 

    "Originally, I wasn't supposed to be the main protagonist in their MV. It was a crazy twist of fate, in order to be the leading lady. The crazy, stupid me rode on a wrong bus. Actually, at that time, I was really going to go to the filming site. It is because I'm a of big fan of them. And so, in this crazy destiny of mine, the bus I rode on to was the bus of UKISS. There was no one in the bus that time. It was actually the same bus, so, I rode on it without second thoughts. As I went inside the bus, I fell asleep. Then, I just heard someone screaming. I opened my eyes and I saw UKISS infront of me. Instead of them, I was the one flabbergasted and I was the one who was surprised. And then, it just all happened. I got to spend time with them and all I know, I was chosen to be the leading lady. The main lead suddenly can't make it because of personal reasons and so, I was the one chosen. I really didn't want to, because I'm embarrassed that I'll make mistakes. But then, I realize how dorky, lovable and sweet these guys are. Since I'm nervous about the filming, they always do weird things to make me comfortable and happy. I was really blessed to met them in person and be close friends with them. These guys are really great. You might not know, but these guys are so hardworking. To make sure that they can give the best performance to their fans, they sacrificed even their own rest time just to make sure that the MV went well. " I said and smiled. 

 

A lot of 'oohs' and 'ahhs' were heard. And then, I heard a sniffle. I looked to my right and saw Kibum oppa crying. AGAIN.

 

"Uhm, Kibum-ssi, would you mind telling us why you were crying?", the MC asked him.

"Actually, I never thought that she would acknowledge us like that. It just felt so good. It felt so good that someone's complimenting us, and acknowledging our hardworks. It makes us feel that all those blood, sweat and efforts was all paid for. ", he said, still sniffling. 

 

I can't help but smile too.

Then, we heard the fans crying too. Seems like what Kibum-ssi said cause an impact on them. What he said was true. Even I, felt that too. 

 

"Enough of the drama guys. Let's just hope that our new album and our new MV will be a success. ", Alexander oppa said and clapped his hands.

The rest followed and soon, applauses and cheers were heard.

 

 

 

We chatted for some minutes and soon, we bid goodbye.

Deep down my heart, I really wish that.. this simple event, will cause a big change to UKISS. 

==========================================================================

 

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll update tomorrow. Gooosh. I promise more Hyun Ri-Kevin scenes soon. :D Don't worry. There'll be a crazy twist. :)) Thanks to the subscribers!~