We should end this

Now You Know...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope you're all enjoying this story, which honestly is pretty bad haha. Sorry for not updating earlier but I didn't know how I wanted this chapter to go. Anyways please enjoy!

 

Bambam P.O.V.


   After the fight during practice I noticed that Jackson was distancing himself from me and I couldn't deny that it did hurt me but It also gave me time to realize many things about our relationship. I talked to Yugyeom during the many nights were sleep wouldn't come to me and I came to one conclusion after hours of talking about it. I had to talk to Jackson. I know that our lack of communication was what caused the problem in the first place and I wasn't about to let that happen once again. I love him but I know that maybe it's better to end things before it ruins us. I know what I have to do. I think that I always knew what I had to do but I just ignored it. I preferred to ignore this knowledge, preferring instead to poison myself with those feelings of hatred and jealousy. I'm currently eating my nails away as I wait for Jackson to come out of his room. I had told him to go talk to me in the kitchen once everyone was deep asleep. I wanted to make this conversation as peaceful and intimate as I could therefore wanting to wait until it was pitch black outside. I hear a door creaking and my eyes immediately land on Jackson's tired face. I open my arms in an invitation for him to come closer and he does. In that moment it seems like the past weeks have been forgotten. He hides his face in the crook of my neck and I notice that tears have started to roll down my face. My hand automatically comes up to wipe the tears off and I let it gently slide down to rest on his silver hair. I hug him trying to show him all my love and he hugs me back with equal fervor. I distance myself and look down at him. I stare at his eyes and I know that he understands. 

   I clear my throat and take a drink of water, " you know I love you, right?" 

   With that single line tears commence to gather in his eyes. He pulls his sweater so it could cover his hands as they shake," I know. And you know that I love you too, right?" 

   "I know" I repeat with a small smile. I take my hands to my hair looking for a way to control the tears that are threatening to escape. "We should end this before it destroys us. I want to keep my family together. I need to keep you close to me at least as a friend. I know you love me but I also know you love someone else more, you look at him the way you used to look at him. And I'm so sorry this had to end but we should end this before the bad memories overcome the good ones." 

   He starts shaking as the tears left his eyes. He took my hand and i try to memorize the feeling of his warm hand pressed against mine. I touch his cheek and I bring his body closer to me. I left the tears run freely down my face as I felt his own tears soaking my shirt. I took his face between my hands and I bring our faces closer trying to remember every single detail of his face. I gently traced my fingers against his eyes and his eyelids as I try to dry the tears that continued to pour down. My hands then traced his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter