So many maybes

Now You Know...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So new chapter yay! 

 

Junior P.O.V. 


 Jaebum seems more distant with each passing day I try talking to him but he says he's fine and basically runs away. I'm worried because well maybe he just got tired of me. I know he loves someone else. I knew since the beginning, there was no lying and no drama just the harsh truth confessed during a sleepless night. 


Flashback (Third Person) 

   "Hey Jinyoung? Are you awake?" They were spooning in their bed sharing the warmth that seemed to be out by the violent storm outside. 

    "Yea"  it was said as a whisper that was barely registered by the other person 
 
     "I need to tell you something, I want to say it before things advance in our relationship. I feel guilty not saying it out loud, and I will understand if you want to leave me after this confession." 

   "I know" Jinyoung sits up rapidly, he rubs his eyes before the tears fall. The comfortable feeling in the room is gone with the stillness of the room instead it has been replaced by an anxious air. 

   "I know you do. I'm sure I haven't made it very difficult to guess. But I need to get it out of my system before I'm consumed by the guilt." Jaebum tries to pull Jinyoung back to him but he remains in his place. He is still sitting down, hugging a pillow that blocks away JB's face. 

   "I...I..' He rubs his face trying to clear his ideas, ' I love someone else. I've loved him since I first saw him but I know he doesn't love me back. I like you Jinyoung, I like you a lot" 


   "Really!! You like me?!? This is what I get?! I will not be a rebound! I will not... ' Jinyoung finally reveals his tear streaked face, his face is red with anger, he shivers with something akin to nervousness, 'I will not, unless you ask me to..." 


   "I swear I will try to give you my everything. He is the past, you are my future" 
 
Several hours after Jaebum has fallen asleep another reality comes to light, something that maybe involves them all. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter