chapter v.

Charmed and Strange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dorms, majestic and massive, were almost empty of students; most of them having already gone to their first class or for breakfast. The sound of their footsteps and Naeun's pulley bag seemed amplified in the peaceful silence.

 

“The rooms are small, but each have their own connecting bathroom and each person gets their own bed; no twin beds here.” Chorong explained as they finally reached her room on the second to top floor. Naeun's arms were a little sore from carrying her bag up the stairs—she didn't expect any elevators here, but she didn't expect her room to be so high up either.

 

Chorong gave the door three consecutive knocks. Naeun wondered why she didn't just use the key she was holding until the door swung open by itself.

 

Well, not literally by itself. The girl on the other side still wore pajamas. Her hair was messily pulled back into a bun and her face was bare of any makeup. It was obvious that they had either woke her up or that she had just woken up a few minutes ago herself.

 

“Morning,” Chorong said, amused. “Namjoo, this is Naeun. Your new roommate.”

 

Namjoo nodded slowly, still rubbing sleep from her eyes.

 

“Hey.” She greeted simply, opening the door wider to let them in. Naeun immediate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter