CHAPTER TWO [EDIT]

I Thought You Loved Me, But You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Current Day 

After the whole incident Jisoo and Hanbin have stopped talking to each other. He never knew she saw him and Jennie kissing but probably gotten the fact that the couple was over since Jisoo stopped talking or contacting him. It pained Jisoo even more that Hanbin did not try to even talk to her or ask what was wrong. Everyone was also surely suprised when Jennie was announced as Hanbin's new girlfriend because everyone have thought that the golden couple would last forever. But they were wrong. Not only have Jisoo and Hanbin have stopped talking, but they haven't seen each other, since they did not have the same monthly evaluations, and they surely did not train with each other. Jisoo and Junhwe on the other hand have relied on each other heavily. Junhwe lost most of his respect for his leader-nim ever since the incident but Jisoo being the good girl she is told him to hold it in. Becuase even if Hanbin broke her heart he still was a good leader. 

Nevertheless, as mean as it may sound, the heartbreak Hanbin caused have made Jisoo become stronger and even more hardworking, making her monthly evalutaions even more superb. Jisoo's physique has even improved as she is currently on a diet and has been working out like crazy, earning praises from the sajanim himself. But, things do not all go smoothly. Jisoo have just found out, on the day of her monthly evaluations that they were going to be evaluated with IKON (just pretend that they have already decided a group name) and Jennie's group. Jisoo was for sure nervous. It have been months since she have seen Hanbin, but she is scared that she might break down. But, she knew that Junhwe was going to be there. 

 

On the Car

The three girls Lisa, Hana, and Jisoo were on their way to the YG Headquarters.

Lisa and Hana saw how figedty Jisoo was. "Jisoo-ah don't be nervous..I know it has been only a few months but you can do it" Jennie said realizing the situation that they were going to be evaluated with iKON and worse Jennie's group.

Jisoo smiled back at her two unnies. If only if they knew what really happened. "Gwenchana unnie. I'm not thinking about him. I'm just worried about monthly evaluations because we are doing a totally different concept" Jisoo replied

If the two girls knew that Hanbin have cheated on Jisoo they would not have gone easy on Hanbin. No one knew that Hanbin cheated except for her him Jennie and Junhwe. Everyone else just thought they ended on "good" terms. But, the truth was she was really worried about the monthly evalutations. YG sanjanim has ordered them to do a concept that was a little more y solo dance performance and a full vocal performance so they prepare for the showcase. And she was not used to being y. 

"Don't worry Jisoo. You might not know but you really fit the y concept. You are really a jack of all traits" Hana said to not worry the maknae.

Beep Beep

Jisoo checked her phone to see who texted. It was Junhwe. He was probably worried that she was going to see Hanbin.

Junhwe: Gwenchana? You are going to see him

Jisoo smiled internally knowing that someone cared about her 

Jisoo: Jinja Gwenchana Junhwe-ah. I'm more worried about the concept evaluation

Junhwe: Don't worry. You are going to rock it and suprise everyone. Especially him and her. Show them what you got!. Fighting!

Jisoo laughed at how funny Junhwe was. There was always a part of her that felt guilty that Junhwe saw what happen. Because of this Junhwe lost all respect for Hanbin and basically didn't care about him. Including Jennie because Jennie knew that Hanbin had a girlfriend. 

Jisoo: Hahaha. Talk to you when I get there. We are already in front of the building.

Junhwe: Cooooolll.. The hyungs are excited to meet you since they haven't seen you in FOREVER. and I'm tired of the couple, she thinks shes going to be the golden trainee because she's dating Hanbin. But your way more talented then her.

Jisoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter