CHAPTER ONE [EDIT]

I Thought You Loved Me, But You Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5 months ago 

A beautiful girl was seen practicing hard in the YG trainee room, hoping to one day make her big debut and become a star just like her Big Bang and 2NE1 sunbaenims.  

However, this beautiful girl did not notice the young lad who entered the room with a huge smile on his face with the sight of how hard the girl was working. Not wanting to bother or interrupt her, he just stood there. Basking in all the glory he got from that girl. The girl he called his girlfriend. His princess.

The girl did not notice his presence until the song was over, as she was shocked because she did not hear anyone entering the room. And that it was already past twelve midnight and no one would really still be in the YG Training Building. However, one other boy, who was as hardworking as her was still there. 

"Habin Oppa!" the girl exclaimed with pleaser and excitement "When did you get here? You must have waited a long time" she continued asking worriedly.

"Aniya, oppa just arrived two to three minutes ago, and I didn't want to interrupt you practicing" Hanbin replied happily, knowing that his girlfriend cared about him.

"Next time just tell me okay oppa. I don't want you to purposely wait for me" the girl kept on insisting 

"Arasso. Arasso. As always uri Jisso will always care for people" Hanbin said as he side hugged her

"Of course. Jisoo will ALWAYS care for people. Especially you, oppa" Jisoo replied lovingly as she hugged him even more. They just stayed in that position for a while lovingly. 

"Omo. Its already over twevle, we should go back now" Jisoo exclaimed realizing the amount of time she spent, just rehearsing the dance routine she was going to present to the other members.

"Immmmmm. Kaja" Hanbin replied as he helped carry Jisoo's bag without her telling him to and putting his arm around her shoulders.

This was how they were. The lovely couple that every trainee was jealous of. They were the golden couple. Both were the golden child and trainees of YG. Hanbin otherwise known as his stage name B.I has proven his talent through his leadership, rap skills, dance skills, and his skills to compose and write. Jisoo on the other hand has gathered the love of the YG trainees, trainers, producers, and YG himself by her dance skills, amazing visuals, singing skills and leadership skills, even if she was the youngest out of all the trainees. Any entertainment companies would want them no matter what. They both were jack of all traits and were loved by all. And they both loved each other dearly.  

The two met two years ago when Jisoo first joined YG. She was first casted at a dance school where the scouter found her pretty and good at dancing. But no one expected her to excel in singing. YG was even thinking of debuting her as a solo act immediately, but thought it was a safer route if she had more training. After the buzz of a prodigy joining YG went around Hanbin himself was curious to see who the girl was. A girl who was talented in both dancing and singing and pretty at the same time. Little did he know that the moment he laid his eyes on her he was starstruck. It took him alot of courage to ask her out,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter