Final

Fixed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho welcomed a new pain, the pain of heart break and loss, the ones he had never experienced before. He held her letter in his grip. He hated his mother for taking away the love of his life. Even when he tried to give Shin Hye protection, she got scared and ran away. He thought everything was fine, but everything was explained. Her sudden initiative and her attentiveness. How didn't he see it all? 

He ripped out the needle in his arm, he winced. He was still under the influence of the medicine. If his mother thinks that he is going to go back home, then she was insane. However he should play her game, go to Hye Sun and then break her heart. Tear up his mother's efforts and become the son of hell.

He held onto the bed railing as a way to stay on his feet. The nurse came in and held his arm, telling him to go back to his bed. He yanked his arm away and continued to walk foward. He had to find her, he couldn't be late, it had just been hours. Maybe it was more but he had spent so much time on a bed that he couldn't recall. He felt the room dim. Doctors ran to him but he couldn't give up, for his sake or for hers. 

As soon as he saw his mother sprinting towards him, he felt an energy surge through his body. This is what hatred felt like. Maybe he should've put himself in Shin Hye's shoes, she had a point, it wasn't easy to go back to the way things were. He could feel the tears blurring his sight, she wasn't there, she wasn't going to come back. If he died, she would never find out. But, he has to believe her. How could he? She had found millions of ways to seperate herself from him. This was an opportunity for her to get away, to rid herself of his love and of the pressure. She ran away from her problems. With that, he let himself fall to the floor. Letter in hand, tears streaming down his face. 

Kim Hee Ae knew it was going to hurt, but she could turn his love for Shin Hye into hate. She could feed him lies and he would engrave it in his heart. This was the only way to move him away from danger. This was her way of protecting him. Shin Hye was somewhere far, somewhere where Min Ho will never find her. 

Hee Ae brought a plate of food and set it on the table in front of him. 

Min Ho stared at it blankly. His appetite gone, all he wanted was to be left alone. He wanted to wallow in his pain.

"You got to eat. Don't you care about your health?" She scolded him. 

"Get out." He whispered dangerously.

"I know you can't believe everything that's happening to you, but she left willingly."

In that moment rage blinded him and his hand threw the plate across the room. "It's your fault that she's not here. Get out!" He yelled. He clicked the button and called the nurse. She came and he told her to get his mother out. He said he wants to sleep and she wouldn't leave him alone. 

Kim Hee Ae scoffed. She stepped over the broken plate and walked out of the room.

********

After a 13 hour flight, Shin Hye finally reached her destination. She stepped into new land but her heart was left in Korea. Her soul had  left her the moment she had left him. Why did it hurt to do the right thing? Why did it hurt to let the person you love free? She smiled slightly when a woman around her age approached her. 

"My name is Kim Yoon Hye. You will be living with me."

It was impossible but she managed to escape Hee Ae and her help. Instead, she went to her ex boss and she helped her get to the U.S. This was her daughter and Shin  Hye almost instantly felt relief that Yoon Hye wasn't a bad person. Here in her new life, she will be able to forget the pain, the trauma, the past, and most of all, her love. 

Her new home was in the heart of L.A. It was a small neighborhood surrounded by a lot of foreign students. Thankfully, most of them were Korean. She was informed about her school schedule, her english classes and everything in her new life. She also got a new job as an assistant. 

"I'm thankful for everything you're doing for me, I promise to pay you back. I know I can be a hassle and a danger so please don't get to close to me. " Shin Hye cautioned her in advance.

"I heard that you have depression but it's not something uncommon. I had it before, I hid it from my mom.  Shin Hye you don't need to see a doctor to fix your problems, I'll teach you some great methods to help you. You aren't dangerous if that's what you thought."

"I would tell you my story but there's no point. I want to start a new life, away from the dangers I onced faced. Here no one will find me. Not my parents and not the love of my life."

Yoon Hye placed a hand on Shin Hye's shoulder. "Here, nothing will chase you. I promise."

Yoon Hye left Shin Hye a guide for her to make her way around L.A. She took the guide and began to walk. When she could no longer feel her legs.  Shin  Hye stopped and looked at the guide Yoon Hye had left her. All of the sudden someone's hand covered . She yelled and struggled to get out of the grip. Her screams were muffled and she heard a hushed voice. 

"If you knew where you were, you will know the trouble you have put yourself in."

The man's voice was soft but demanding.

She quit struggling, she didn't understand what he said. She felt her knees shake beneath her. She felt the air tighten around . The light seem to fade and she just let herself go.

Kim Shi Hoo held her in his arms and his eyes widened. He didn't mean to scare her to that point. He was just warning her of this dangerous place. He picked her up and took her to his apartment. He knew it was going to cause a big misunderstanding when she woke up. 

Yoon Hye stared at him thankfully. "Oppa, I'm so glad you were the one who found her, she's new here. She's staying with me.  She had some problems in Korea, she had a scandal with her doctor. I don't want to pry her to tell me her story because she's hurting. She mentioned the love of her life, I feel bad. She's really quiet, let's promise to help her."

"She was walking around the central district of L.A. You know there's a lot of gang members around there and those awful pubs that are never taken down by the police. As an officer in training, I've been secretly going around those areas trying to warn women and children to get out from there. Today, your friend seemed lost and I knew that one of those bastards will try to harm her, especially do something life changing." He spoke ridgily. He had lost his bestfriend to them. They had ruffled his feathers and he was so scared he didn't see a way out. He doesn't want anything cruel to happen to anyone anymore. 

"I have a request. Please stick around her more often. I know you guys would be perfect friends." Yoon Hye pleaded. 

"Since she's new here, I'll help her. I can show her around town. I can't promise anything. Look, she isn't necessarily in the safest place. Since she's new, there are a lot of risks involved. You must be sure to tell her of the dangers."

Shin Hye squirmed and was relieved to hear Korean. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Maybe it was all a dream and she had woken up. Her uncle would be there and he would search for another psychologist or maybe she was 15 at again. 

"Shin Hye, are you okay?"

Tears streamed down her face. Everything was fake, she walked on clouds and was shot down to Earth. She couldn't hold in all of her pent up emotions. Maybe being frightened was a good thing. She was going to live in fear until she found him again. Until she could forget, and until she is no longer hurt. 

********

Back in Korea, Min Ho began to do as he had promised. He became the son of hell. Min Ho entered a pub. The place was trashed. Beer bottles were everywhere. Men stumbled out of the door. Women were being carried. It was somehow the strangest thing he had ever seen. He bit his lip as he sat down. He looked at the selection of drinks, they were unimaginable. He ordered a simple beer. 

He wanted to tug the heavy feeling out of his chest. It hurt badly to think about what had happened between them. He hoped that she would at least call him to ask him for help. Maybe she would be back if she would pick up a phone and dial his number.  

He was going to make everyone around him pay or maybe he was just going to destroy his life. Get into fights often, break the rules, and most probably quit his job. He had already embarassed his mother with her friends. Slowly he is going to deterioate. 

The beer clogged his throat and he coughed. Only then, through a small window, did he notice that it was raining. Maybe it was his mood but the rain seemed so liberating. He tried to remember the good times and sometimes memories came in rush. He was still holding onto a piece of their love. He hoped she wouldn't forget. That even if they met in the next life, she would remember that they onced loved. He could only sketch her face in his mind, no pictures but even her touch seemed to be there. 

Hye Sun touched his shoulder. "Min Ho, let me take you home. You are going to get drunk."

"Why the are you following me? I'm an adult, I know why I do things. Go and kiss up someone else. Your existence right now is annoying. Like a mosquito. Get lost. Pretend you don't know me." He pushed her hand away abruptly.

"I know you're hurt and I'm going to sit by you until the pain gets better." She sat besides him. She ordered a bottle of water, even if his words stung, she needed to stick by him firmly, its the only way to open his eyes. 

"You can't just beat a dog to death and then cure it. Its inhumane. Because of you, I am in this mess." His hands balled up into fists. 

"Lee Min Ho, I wish you could be yourself again. That guy who is warm and caring, everbody's bestfriend. The guy who is hard-working and responsible. The one who always thought about others before thinking about himself. You can't be selfish right now, not when you need the support you have always given." She recalled longingly.

"That was never me." He closed his eyes as the beer kept impacting his sentences as the corners of the world were being ripped apart. And the only thing you could hear was the pounding of a wrecking ball hitting a building. 

"I, honestly, tried. But I guess I also want to rebel. I was always trapped in the world my parents dreamed for me. Being the civil child who didn't go to parties but was always on the student council and was on countless of sport teams." 

He swallowed the lump in his throat. "I hope people change. I am not selfish, I am thinking of someone else. I try to resist but I wonder if she's doing fine. Nights come and go and I don't know just how hard this must be for her. She already had plenty of problems, and I knew that I was her quiet place."

"Why don't you admit that you fell like a fool. You knew that your lives didn't fit together since the beginning. She went throught much since she was young but the world was handed to you in a platter. That's why, your family made attempts to drag you away from her. But you are stubborn, now everything is shattered and you still believe she was the good one." This is what she convinced herself off, or maybe as she watched from the sidelines this is what she felt and what she saw. 

"She had intentions of leaving me because of what you guys caused. She thought she was the mistake. And then she couldn't go against you. Specially when you had backup. As I think I should say, she made me insane. I clung onto her. I thought that it was better like that. But I guess she didn't want to destroy what was already destroyed for her, family. Is she evil for that? You have everyone but she's somewhere with no one." His eyes were teary as he faced her. He wasn't big on emotions but his mood was just down, he only had pain. No matter how hard he tried to hate Shin Hye, he knew that if she suddenly appeared in front of him, he'll hug and kiss her. 

Hye Sun looked away not wanting to see his pain, a guy who was like the light had slowly become a lingering darkness. 

He smiled sadly before throwing some money on the bar table. "Can't you see that I'm slowly breaking apart? That she was my princess, the sun and my everything. She's the only one. If she were here I'll run to her and hold her tight. I'll be patient and I'll wait. I hope that I'll see her again."

*********

Shin Hye banged her knee when running out of the door. "Aish, chincha." She didn't have time to wince. She was running late for her job. An assistant wasn't much but it was the only way for her to make a living for herself, at least until she could learn english. 

She took a taxi. Looking down at her attire, she sighed. It was awkward. She was forced to wear a skirt and heels. Yoon Hye told her it was what Americans called proper attire. She thought that as long as one got the job done it didn't matter what you wore. 

She was going to work for a publishing company. She paid the cab driver and ran inside. She was glad that it was founded by someone Korean. She didn't have to worry as of yet. She only spoke broken english. 

Shin Hye opted to look at the mirror for a split second. Somehow his face seemed to show up next to hers. It felt like he hugged her. And she begged herself to breathe and to set herself free. Forgetting wasn't as easy as she thought. Maybe the memories that one made with someone could impact you. And it shook her to the core, she was too sentimental. 

She entered the office messily and froze in place when everyone turn to her. She gave a lopsided smile. "I'm sorry I'm late. Starting today I will be Chairman Choi's assistant. My name is Alice Park." Giving herself a new name was a way to change her lifestyle. If Shin Hye lived in the dark and acted like a coward, then Alice would be outspoken and lively. 

Choi Gee Sun acknowledged her. "Take a seat, Ms. Park." He was doing it because he knew how hard it was to be new at a foreign country, no one really understands you. 

She bowed apoligetic. She already started off with a bad impression. She sat down quietly and waited for the meeting to be over. She remained seated as the others stood up and began to exit the room.

"Ms. Park welcome to the company. Since it's your first day, I'll let it slide. I'm sorry this isn't such an important job. I put a job offer as an assistant but really I just need someone to keep me company."

"I guess I am not the only one who is lonely. I know my comment is out of place. However, right now I think I've bottled too many of my pent emotions." Just like she had planned, an open book.

"Aren't you tired? The world is divided and maybe you think change is the best. But after discovering what's on the other side, disappointment rushes through you. Only things are shattering for you and the world is spinning for them."

"I knew that our lives didn't collide but I still thought we could be one. I guess I fell hard, I was sitting a top cloud nine." It felt so easy to make conversation, since he didn't know her he wouldn't judge her. And he accepted it openly, even if he had met her minutes ago.

"Only fools like us can help but to dream. Dream that our lives could change instantly. I am old and I have lived enough, I've had the wits to make risks and commit mistakes. On the other hand, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that. I feel stronger. I can breathe in deeply and be happy for tricking myself millions of time." Gee Sun looked out of the window, a warm smile plastered on his face.

"Even if you regret, go back to what you want.  Who cares whose against it? What do you know, one day all of the amusement would be gone. Then there wouldn't be anything in your way." 

Shin Hye pursed her lips. If only she could be as brave, if only she could take courage. 

"You are here because of the war you faced at home. But one day, you'll regret it. You would wish to face it all again. Even if you can't grasp it. Even if it's out of your control. Everyday, your mind is going to nag at you. I just hope it won't swallow you up."

"Sajangnim, I think I want to get better first. I desire to free my mind of its restrains. Only then will I think clearly. I am kind of choked by it. I left behind the only person I had left. It was my fear but...."

"Do you realize that because you live in the fears of your past, you hurt your present and what would've possibly been your future." He pointed out.

"I-I...I don't see myself having so much of a future. It's kind of scary, I see everyone around me. They walk with so much confidence but I tip toe instead."

"Hold your head high, if you want to learn follow me. I think I can guide you into a new world. Secretely, I wished to have a daughter. I had two sons, but no daddy's princess. I know we just met however, I feel like I've known you your whole life." He stood up and motioned for her to do the same. One day she'll be able to step over the world and everyone will fawn over her. Girls will envy and guys will beg. 

*******

Min Ho was a complete mess, in just five months he had managed to become addicted with gambling. He had kept his job because thankfully it would keep him from debt. However, he was probably going to lose his job. He came late to the office, he missed doctor's meeting, and his patients weren't happy with his service.

That day the sun was bright, for some reason it reminded him of Shin Hye. It seemed to lighten his mood but it didn't make his heart ache any less. Hye Sun entwined her arm with his. 

"Why don't we go somewhere?" Everyday she spent with him, his face became gloomier. He seemed messier. In a sense that he wasn't upright. She tried to follow him but he seemed to disappear from the watchful eye.  

"Why would I go with you?" He mumbled. "I'm busy today, go with omma."

"That seems to be the only excuse you could come up with."

"I don't try because I don't care. How much clearer can I get? Besides, I'm thinking of having a new view in life."  He stared at a woman. He smirked when Hye Sun's grip tightened. "You seem to understand."

"Let's go to the water park, it's hot. Do you prefer the beach?"

"I prefer the silence." He shield his eyes from the sun. He pushed her away. 

"Is my confession meaningless."

But he completely blew her off and walked to the bench. He sat down next to the woman and admired her body from the corner of his eyes. It was like something had taken over him, maybe just lust. His felt repugnant, the way the thought just slid into his head. He faked coughing uncontrollably.

The woman turned to him and leaned in closer. "Are you okay?"

"Not without you." He knew that her silence had meant that she had fallen. He lifted his head meeting her eyes. He continued to play his game. "Life these days is lonely. I need someone near me to keep me company."

Hye Sun neared him. "Yah! What are you doing? Min Ho, let's go."

"Why are you still here?" He asked annoyed. The woman seemed to be mentally taking a step backward. "Do you want to go somewhere else?"

Hye Sun grabbed his arm and pulled him up. "Sorry, I'm his girlfriend. He's just angry right now."

The girl rolled her eyes before standing up and walking away. 

"You can't go around playing with other girl's feelings."

"It's better than thinking of ways of killing myself. If that's what you want...Nevermind that you would want me dead before being with some other girl." He leaned in close to her. "You are going to keep longing for the day that I look at you with love, the day I hug you and most of all the day I'll call you mine. However, you are poison to me. My death just nears because of you." 

Hye Sun felt tears sting her eyes. "Why can't you play with me?"

"You are the one telling me not to. Telling me that I can't go around breaking hearts. But mind you, there are people in this world who also want a bit of fun." He lifted her chin. "I was a friend but I don't over step the boundaries that I set." He backed off.

She felt angry at the moment the words came out of his mouth. "You don't overstep the boundaries you set?! I really hope you didn't say that. What about you and Shin Hye, you crossed the line. Don't come at me with this bull. Don't make me laugh."

"From the beginning, I wanted her as mine. To me, there was no boundaries. She was the light that shone high up in the sky, but the shade on a hot day. I never wanted to be just friends and I tried and I kept it professional. However, her tears stung my heart. It tugged me and shook me. I didn't want to regret and I still don't. It was better than anything anyone would've offered me."

"That's what you are to me. What if I can change your mind? Or maybe, just maybe, why can't you actually fix yourself. Please get your life together."

"There is no life. Life is just a word that keeps you from thinking of death. In reality it's worst to be dead in life than to be dead. At least when you're dead you don't have to speak. Your feelings were a once and not an is." He looked off into the distance as the wind breezed by sweeping his hair to the side. 

"Then what is the point of life? We are brought for a reason. To live out a test made from above. Maybe its to prove just how much a human being can resist." Hye Sun only looked at him. Everything seem to blur at his sides. 

"This is why most people end up taking their life. Even those who swear their life is great, they are having unseen pains. I've worked as a psychologist long enough to learn that."

"Oppa, can't you get treated. I mean maybe you could get out of the depressive mood you're in."

"Who said I'm depressed? I have so many things I want to do." But I can't do without you. His thought directed to Shin Hye. As if she were a being inside of him. Someone who could speak back to his thoughts. 

*******

Shin Hye smiled at her proffesor, she had accomplished speaking fluent english within moments. Mr. Choi had made her put all of her focus into learning. Each day he gave her something to translate, he said that once she could say and understand everything on the paper she would reach success. 

"Yah, I'm so proud of our Alice." Mr. Choi acted excitedly. It had been really fun making of her pronounciation. She wanted a new image and slowly she had gained it. 

"Should I say thank you is Korean or in English?" She raised an eyebrow. She couldn't contain the grin on her face. She had finally felt like things were looking up for her. 

Yoon Hye came from behind her and placed her hands on Shin Hye's eyes. Shi Hoo placed a cake in front of her. Yoon Hye uncovered her eyes. 

Shin Hye felt touched. She was thankful for having friends, people who won't be in harm anymore. "Is it strawberry flavored?"

"Of course, we wouldn't forget that."

She sat as the others talked and then she saw something that wouldn't be caught by others. It was a feather just being blown by the wind. Instead of feeling any sadness, she felt happy to witness it. She had made a new view on her past. There wasn't an empty shell in the mirror, she saw something full and shining. 

"Alice, you are more than ready to take a position at the company. You can start presenting the projects and keep a record of my company in Korea. You are more than capable." Choi Gee Sung smiled. 

She forced a smile. It's not that she didn't want to but it was the fact that she felt like it was coming too easy to her. She knew that even if she would apply he would immediately hire her. "I don't have much of a choice."

"I know you're qualified and that's what matter. You didn't work besides me for nothing. Also I know teaching is your passion. I know you won't be able to teach little kids but you are still informing people about the problems they're facing. You'll be able to attend great conventions, in other terms you are a MC." 

"Yeah, he's right. Besides you get to travel the world. Think of all the experiences and relationships you will be able to make."

"I'll only take it but don't send me to Korea so soon." She knew that he would send her there because he wanted her to find Min Ho. However he was probably much better without her. And she couldn't deny the fact that she was much better without him. It was hard to get a boyfriend because it wasn't the same but honestly she didn't need one. 

"I can't say no when you beg like that. I was thinking China."

"Yah! I don't want to go to the Asian continent." She frowned. Somehow she had found a father in Mr. Choi. He was kind and gentle. He took his time when he spoke like a breeze on a summer day.

"I won't pressure you but keep it in mind. Now I think I'm getting boring. Shi Hoo go take her out."

"He's not my boyfriend, I could go anywhere by myself." She shifted her gaze. It was only awkward because he's Yoon Hye's brother.  

Shi Hoo cleared his throat. "Don't tell her that, she starts avoiding me. I don't want that. Because she's too crazy for my style." 

Shin Hye smirked. "I think you're just jealous because I'm prettier than you." 

"I'm not self-obsessed like you." He bickered. 

"Says the one who posts two selcas everyday on sns." She countered sticking her tounge out at the end. 

"It's because I have a lot of people willing to see my face." He pulled her up. 

"Oppa, you know....." She began.

"I know, you're scared. But you know oppa is here for you." He laced his fingers with hers. They seemed to be comfortable with each other. It was all friendship and a bond of family. "I don't know this guy but have you ever thought that he was hurting. You knew when your last goodbye was taking place but he thought you were coming back. He was expectant. His love for you was excessive. And even if you were sentimental, you weren't the only one."

She felt her eyes burn with tears. "He has a great family who...."

He cut her off again. "If they were so great you wouldn't be here right now."

*********

Min Ho's heart and mind didn't seem to rest and that's when all of his anger began to turn on Shin Hye. He always knew that she was farther from him. He couldn't hide his frustrated heart. What went wrong? They were happy, why did she go? Her body had never turned from him but her mind had. He was the clingy one, he regrets it now. He trusted her, when everything fell apart in his family she knew she was his solace. It's tiring, miserable and lonely. Now that's she gone, he should be able to hate her. She had secrets of her own, and even his love couldn't untangle them. She made him insane. If only he could go back to before her met her. But why was it so hard to let go? Why does he miss her so much? The promises they had made were gone. Her eyes were warm but he should've remembered her cold gaze when they had met. He missed her smile. He can't give in to the fact that it was the end. 

Min Ho got up from the bed and opened the window to the balcony. He took a deep breath and looked at the ring on his finger. He pulled it off and clenched his fist. Everyone around him slept peacefully and that's when he begin to question. How could others pretend hapiness when it's what they needed the most. 

Was it worth to even dream of love anymore? It was just useless. He heard the distant ringing of his phone. He bit his lip knowing that this call was not from Hye Sun or his mother. It was much worse and it did scare him but he dragged himself to a mess which he didn't feel like getiing out off. All it took was one call to his mother and she would probably bring the Korean army.

He lazily walked into the room and picked up his phone. "Where are you right now? Are you home? I'll come over."

*********

Yoon Hye: Yah! Park Shin Hye!! How can you do this to me? Are you dating my brother?! SMH!

Shin Hye knew that her friend as angry but it was all a misunderstanding. She would never date Shi Hoo. He was just a brother with pretty eyes and  a kind smile but they all knew who really belonged in her heart. 

Shin Hye: Did you really call me Shin Hye? I would never betray your trust. Just friends, I promise.

Yoon Hye: Don't go around breaking hearts, you still need to heal yours.

Shin Hye: Can you stop texting me? You are just in the next room. 

Yoon Hye ran over and threw herself in Shin Hye's bed. "I know this is going to shock you a lot, but can we talk about him? The guy who you le...."

Shin Hye glared at her before sighing and laying besides the younger girl. "I can't assure you that I won't breakdown. And that I won't rant because I guess I make myself annoyed."

"Does it hurt just as bad as it did on the first day?"

Of course Shin Hye had thought of that and she would be a fool if she would convince herself that she was all fine. She took the courage and for once she decided to talk about the  nightmare that has haunted her. "His name is Lee Min Ho." It sounded weird saying it for the first time in what felt like ages. "He's tall, good-looking, structured jaw line, soft lips, warm brown eyes, a tall nose... He's just hard to describe, he's like one of those greek statues. His hand is always warm no matter how cold the weather is. And just when you're sad he sounds poetic. Doesn't that answer your question? It doesn't hurt as bad but I still miss him like crazy."

Yoon Hye looked at her friend with a lot of admiration. Tthe fact that she was able to stand here today and tell her even after suffering so much. "What did he teach you?"

"That jerk" Shin Hye chuckled. "Taught me how to love. He's cheeky. I mean you know it scares me that after I left he would be heartbroken and I don't want him to be that way. I just want him to call me a wretch for breaking his heart and I want to see him move on. To a girl who is twice as pretty as me and is absolute perfection."

"Who could be prettier than Alice Park? You are going to be known across the world."

She tickled Yoon Hye. "Yah! Then I won't be near you."

"Okay, stop!" She said with tears in her eyes. "Please answer my question seriously."

"He's the fool here. You see he always promised me that he wouldn't let go of my hand. Why didn't he hold on when I told him that I was going to come back, he knew that I had been hurt by his mother. Why in the world would he believe that I was going to come back?!" 

"Unnie, remember when we had that celebration for you the other day. When I left I spoke with Choi sajang and he told me he was going to send you to Korea. He told me not to tell you but it's going to be soon. I'll go with you."

"Even if I see him that doesn't mean we are getting back together. I learned to put him in the past."

"Is it because of Shi Hoo oppa?"

"Ani, arrggggh! I told you he's like my bestfriend. Besides you of course. I just think that it's no use fighting in another pointless war with his mother."

"Are you scared of an ahjumma?"

"It's an ahjumma with money and power, the scariest of all."

**********

MIn Ho had his arm wrapped around some girl's waist. He was getting tired of her so as they walked, he sought out his next victim. He had found her. From the back she looked stunning. Long auburn hair that went midway down her back. Her hair which swayed gently back and forth due to the nice summer b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter