one

Hidden Secret

"Jihye! Woohyun is here! hurry!!" 

"COMING COMING!" Seriously.. I swear mun always favour namu over me. It's the first day of the new school and environment and my mum still treat me like a kid. I just woke up like 30minute later then the actual time I need to wake up. Namu is my childhood friend till now and our parents always hope that one day we will marry and they be in-law because they are best friend with each other.  Hello? Seriously? it's 21st century.. Namu is what I always called Nam Woo Hyun, my childhood bestie. He is shy and anti-social when he was little, which turned him into a nerd now. With the final check on my outfit and make up, I got down quickly and drag the all-smiley namu away from mum towards namu's brand new car that he boost about all day long, as well as his newly "Hard-earned" driving license.

"Jihye! Follow Woo Hyun and don't get lost okay!! Woohyun take care of her! goodluck in the new environment!!" 

"I will omma!! I will take care of Jihye and protect her!" Namu smile brightly and wave to my mum before getting in the driver seat. "yah! Song Ji Hye!  why are you even wearing make up and wear is your spec?!? BO?! COLOUR CONTACT LENSES? YOU GOING FOR FASHION SHOW OR WHAT?!"

"Who cares?! I like myself like this, that's what matters the most! I don't care about what people think of me! But oh well, you still the same old nerdy namu I know, black nerb spec with hoodie and jeans on the first day.. seriously?" 

"Well I don't give a damn as well, come on we are going to be late"

"I gonna sleep for awhile, wake me up later!" Woohyun helped me with the seat beat like what drama would do, except with me having no butterflies in stomach or heart beating like I ran 2.4km. I close my eyes and felt the car engine came to live before namu drive towards the direction of our school. Without me knowing, namu had been smiling like an idiot glancing at me every now and then while I slept. 

*She still the same old Jihye,  with make up or not, still pret-... OMG IS SHE DROOLING?! Her habit still the same huh? =_= why did I like this girl again? Nam Woohyun... seriously? * 

His phone rang and he quickly answer with his earpiece. "yes... yes hyung.... I know.. I will be there... I driving now............. yes shes Here. .................. that's Lee Sungjong right?! HE BETTER BE READY FOR ME TO KI-" I woke up at the loud commotion and glare at him for waking me up from my beauty nap. Namu give me the most greasy smile and hang up on his friend. 

"Who that?" stretch and yawn and look around the surrounding to know where we are. "No one, wrong number" He turn into the campus packing lots and spot a good place for his dear Angelina. Yes.. that's his car name. "Whatever.. you better don't keep anything from me buddy, or I swear I will show the picture of you when you were little to everyone in this new school that we gonna suffer for the next 3 years,." I hate it when namu keep giving me excuses of what I always asked him. Ever since high school, he had always been missing-in-action after school, or after sending me home. Whenever I asked where he going to or where he went to, he will give me excuses or just change topic.

"Really its nothing you should be concern about.. I swear it was no big deal.." He unbuckled my seat belt and look at the time. "You have a class at 9am right?"

"Yah.. stop changing topic! Who is it just now? A girl is it?! Nerdy namu have a girlfriend already?!?! WOAAAH WHY DIDN'T YO-"  

"Its 8.45... you sure you are not getting out from here?? You gonna be late for your first class. Well, I can wait because my class is at 9.30am and-"

"WHAT?! I GOTTA GO! NEEDA RUN"Jumpng out of his Angelina and I dashed to the buliding and finding my module class before the lesson starts. 

"SONG JI HYE!! Don't wait for me! I have something this afternoon!" I did not heard anything he said just now and just running to random directions. *cute Jihye.. I hope u know this afternoon thing soon.. omg I want to protect you from all the boys now* Woohyun feeling irritated and annoyed quickly lock his car, walked to his class hiding his face from people. 

School went well but still not used to Namu not being with me in class so that I can copy his notes later and sleep in class. Whatever the lecturer said had already evaporated from my brain and feeling so exhausted. I wonder where is namu though and how I wish he is in the science major as well. I walked and try to find my way to the Music majoy building but saw Woohyun's Angelina just drive off without me. I quickly take out my phone and call Namu. 

"Yah? Miss me already?" 

"Where you going? I was on my way finding you but I saw Angelina drove off.. Is your car that expensive till someone stealing it? Or you this newbie in driving forgot to take out your key?" 

"Hey hey lady! I practiced before I drive you to school and everywhere you want, you know it yourself! I drove it okay, and I told you that I had something on.." 

"Damn.. fine... bye.."

"You know how to go home right? I don't want to go to the police station to find you there in the lost kid corner" 

"YAH! FINE BYE!" I SWEAR I WILL KILL HIM WHEN I SEE HIM SOON.

*HEH.. She must be cursing and swearing now. My poor Jihye*