Haru Haru

Haru Haru

                "Taehyung, bring your ! If we miss the beginning of this concert because of you, I swear…"

                The brunette hurried along, after thanking the cashier at the kiosk. His grin widened as he followed his raven haired friend, bobbing through the throngs of fans into the arena's seating. He looked down at the ticket clutched in his hand, eyes closing in excitement. They were finally here!

                "Yoongi-hyung, I think we're down there, by the railing!" he called after the older man in front of him who threw him a bored glance. His smile turned boxy in return.

                Yoongi was a friend of a friend who had turned into just a friend, though the other liked to play like they weren't close. But they enjoyed music and when Taehyung's parents surprised him with tickets to a BIGBANG concert, the young brunette knew exactly who he wanted to take.

                Plus, Yoongi was the one with the car.

                Said man was currently looking down at the numbers lining the steps, stopping when they made it to the railing. First row of the second level. He looked back at his friend, giving him a thumbs up. Taehyung nearly burst.

                It was starting to get crowded, the pair having to walk around a couple of people to make it to their seats. 221C and 221D. They were two seats from the beginning of the row and there were empty seats next to them on each side. Their eyes met and their lips curled in matching smiles. Yoongi couldn't help it, he was excited.

                Not as much as some, he realized, as he looked around. Then to his left as he saw Taehyung slipping into the Taeyang shirt he had just purchased, squealing when he smoothed it out. The older man rolled his eyes.

                "Um, excuse me," came from his right and Yoongi looked up, jaw going slack. Eyes set in half moons, plump lips curved in a beautiful simper, faded red hair, white blinding teeth. He was looking at heaven.

                "Jimin-hyung, go! You're the reason we ended up on the wrong side of the aisle," sounded out behind the mewcomer.

                Yoongi blinked and quickly remembered himself, standing so the two newcomers could get by to their seats. Watching as the first, Jimin, slipped past him with a shy grin, thanking him in a soft voice. Brown eyes didn’t stop looking until the younger man found his seat all the way at the beginning of the row. Then his friend with purple-black hair sat down next to Taehyung. But he couldn't take his eyes off the other.

                "Yah, sit down Yoongi-hyung," the brunette next to him muttered, a blush on his cheeks. For the second time that night, Yoongi blinked, plopping down, eyes trained forward. His mind worked, though. Trying to figure out how he could switch seats with Taehyung and get this Jimin guy to switch seats with his friend.

                "20 more minutes until it starts!"

 


  

                "Did you want anything to eat?"

                Seokjin smiled politely, fingers tightening around themselves as they waited in line to find their seats. There was a bustle of other fans crowded in the arena and the tall brunette was starting to feel a little claustrophobic. Suddenly a number of fans pushed past them, his footing faltering and he leaned into Namjoon, the other's hands coming to steady him. With fingers holding onto the other's elbows, the younger man grinned. Seokjin felt his heart stutter.

                "I think we got pretty good seats," Namjoon said as he looked to their tickets. "221E and F."

                "Thanks to you," Seokjin nudged him, chuckling when the other shrugged his wide shoulders.

                Finally coming to the usher, they handed their tickets and the young man with the wide smile pointed down towards a railing. Seokjin's eyes widened and he could feel Namjoon's laugh.

Walking down the stairs and coming up to their seats, he saw the four people already sitting and sighed in relief. He didn't like too much attention at places like this so he was glad that they weren't the only ones in their row yet. Plus, he thought, looking over at Namjoon who was squinting at their tickets, he wanted to be able to sit close to his boyfriend without it being too noticeable.

                Was he his boyfriend yet? He didn't know how these things worked.

                "Oh are you waiting to come through?" a bouncy fellow near the beginning of the row said loudly, standing up. He was wearing an oversized Taeyang shirt and had eyes the size of saucers. Seokjin liked him. Namjoon felt exhausted just looking at him.

                "Yeah, sorry," the taller man apologized, waiting as everyone stood (except for the one on the end who just moved his legs to the side) so the couple could come through. Reaching back, Namjoon grabbed Seokjin's hand, surprise lighting up the other's eyes as they shuffled past. All three standing (and one sitting) stared at the gesture as they passed, eyes following the two once they sat down. Seokjin smiled at them and Namjoon ran his other hand through his platinum blonde hair.

                "I'm Park Jimin," the one with almost orange hair on the end began and Namjoon was about to nod when the one next to him, the one with the bunny teeth smiled as well.

                "I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you all," he said, looking expectantly at the guy in the fan shirt. The other blinked. "Introduce yourself," the young man laughed and Namjoon figured they must all be friends.

                "Ah, oh? Ok. My name is Kim Taehyung and this is Min Yoongi. We came all the way from Daegu and—"

                "I think that's good," Yoongi groaned, looking between each end of the row, eyes calm. "Yeah, I guess, as he said, my name is Min Yoongi."

                Seokjin squeezed his hand when he spoke softly, "Kim Seokjin. We came from outside of Seoul, so not too far," he laughed.

                All eyes were on Namjoon so he cleared his throat. "Um, Kim Namjoon. Here for support," he added, much to Seokjin's chagrin, his face twisting in a look. Yoongi and Jungkook laughed and Taehyung waved him off.

                "You'll be a fan by the end of the night, believe me," he said as he looked towards the front.

                Suddenly Namjoon's phone rang and he pulled it out, the Schoolboy Q ringtone piquing Yoongi's interest as he leaned over Seokjin slightly to listen to the song.

                "Ah, Man of the Year, huh?" he asked with a slow smile and Seokjin pressed back against the seat as the two talked.

                "Yeah, people don't usually recognize it. His other songs are crazy. Do you listen?"

                Seokjin smiled politely as the two compared notes, talking about other rappers they were into at the moment and while it was nice seeing Namjoon connecting with someone over music, it was kind of awkward for him to literally be sitting in the middle of them.

                "Do you want to sit here for right now, until the concert starts?" the brunette finally asked and the raven haired man looked surprised, then looked down the end of the row to the orange haired boy at the very last seat. Then he nodded. Seokjin threw Namjoon a sweet look, tightening their fingers before letting go and switching seats with Yoongi.

                Taehyung was still standing, looking around the venue with wide, gorgeous eyes and Seokjin felt really glad they had come.

                "So I take it you're a fan?" he asked as Taehyung sat down.

                "Who isn't," was the reply and immediately, Seokjin liked this guy, despite the odd answer. Because when he looked his way with his grin unlike any other, there was a sense of goodness about him. He was like a little puppy that had way too much energy but was too cute to deny.

                "That guy," Jungkook, the one who looked like a baby said, pointing to the man across the way that had a scowl for days, surrounded by an entire row of hysterical girls. It was probably someone's father, Seokjin laughed.

                "So did all of y'all come together?" Seokjin asked, leaning forward to ask all three. Seeing their head shakes, the oldest reared back a little bit. "No? You guys seem like friends."

                "Right? It's kind of weird," Jimin said and Seokjin wanted to pinch his cheeks. "Me and Jungkook came together. And Taehyung and Yoongi came together. I'm just glad we're not the only dudes here," he chuckled, looking around. "I think we may be the only row of guys, though."

                "True," Seokjin agreed, looking around, noticing the lights dim a bit. He then flew back in the seat when Taehyung jumped from his own to scream.

                "," Jungkook cursed, holding a hand to his heart, eyes just as wide. Jimin laughed and Seokjin suddenly had the urge to put all three in his pocket.

                "Taehyung-hyung, you sit here," Jungkook ordered, pointing to Jimin's seat on the edge of the row. "Jimin-hyung, you go sit there."

                "But," the orange haired man with cute cheeks started and then stopped, receiving a wink from the youngest. Seokjin caught it too and when Taehyung and Jimin switched seats, he suddenly looked over to Yoongi who was saying the show about to start and that they'd talk at intermission.

                Realization dawning, he smiled, excited for much more than the concert now.

 


 

 

                Jungkook squeezed Jimin's knee once the other sat down, then turned his attention to Taehyung. They were going to be best friends, he just knew it.

The other was standing on his seat, nearly falling before righting himself, then continuing his chanting. He looked to be an avid BIGBANG fan and his energy was absolutely infectious. Jungkook had never been around someone so magnetic. He was almost low key attracted.

                Taehyung looked down and revealed a rectangular grin that Jungkook could only stare at. There were hearts in his eyes, he was sure.

On the other side of him, Jimin looked at his lap then up to Yoongi who settled into his seat after switching back with Namjoon and Seokjin. The other wore a lazy smile that was beyond attractive and when he turned it on Jimin, he felt his sides start to sweat.

                "Ah, you're stuck next to me, huh?" the older asked and Jimin laughed.

                "Seriously. Don't kill my vibe, ok?"

                Eyes widening, Yoongi's mouth dropped a bit and Jimin just laughed harder. The lights suddenly cut off, the entire arena bathed in black.

                Amidst the screams, somewhere in the darkness a hand brushed another.

                Light illuminated the stage and everyone was standing, hands raised, throats working as they all screamed. All except for Yoongi who stared at Jimin. He had an that could rule empires.

  


 

                "Tell me what is right? And what is wrong?"

                The crowd crooned and Seokjin glanced over to Namjoon who, despite claiming not to know any pre-MADE BIGBANG songs, sang along, swaying slightly.

                Looking behind them, he noticed all the attention on stage. Leaning towards the platinum blonde, he slipped a hand under his shoulders, much to the younger man's delight. He pressed closer so he could talk into his ear.

                "Thank you," he spoke over the music, lips ghosting over the others earlobe. "For everything."

                Seokjin started to pull back, when Namjoon's face turned, mouth capturing his before he could retreat. Stunned silence only lasted a half second before the brunette moved his lips against the other's for the short kiss.

                Pulling away with a blush, Seokjin settled back in his spot, arms falling from around Namjoon, but he couldn't wipe the silly grin off his face. Peeking, he saw the other resuming his singing, stupid smile stuck to his face as well.

                Not bad for a first "official" date.

 


  

                'Haru Haru' was his all-time favorite song.

                He was at a BIGBANG concert, singing 'Haru Haru' while watching his idols sing 'Haru Haru'.

                Taehyung screamed even louder.

                "HARU HARUUUUU!!"

 


  

                At intermission, the ushers were supposed to walk up and down the aisles and survey the crowd, make sure no one from other levels snuck to closer seats. But there was too many people and faces to do all that so Hoseok just wandered around, messing with other ushers, smiling at pretty girls.

                Then he saw the group he had seen earlier. It was hard to miss them. It was six guys all lined together, talking animatedly and laughing. One had orange hair and another had platinum blonde which was super cool and combing through his own black hair, he was a little envious.

                Looking back at the other ushers milling around, he sighed.

Then, quickly thinking, he smiled. He skipped down the stairs, landing in the first row by the railing and leaned against it with a wide smile.

                "Tickets please," he asked the six young men. Well he thought they were men, one looked like he was about 15.

                All reached into their pockets and produced them, handing them down to the bottle of energy on the end who handed it to him. Hoseok made a show of checking the seat numbers with his flashlight, even though the lights were on. Ending with a wide grin, he handed them back.

                "Is this y'alls first time?" he asked the group who just about all nodded.

                "4th time," the young one answered, blushing at all of the eyes on him. "What? I like G-Dragon, what can I say?"

"Taehyung might be your soulmate," the one with dark hair and darker eyes replied and Hoseok noticed the young man sitting next to him with orange-ish hair watching his mouth. He laughed internally. Some people were so thirsty.

                "I want your parents to adopt me," the one with the energy said, suddenly serious but ended with a smile as the other started chuckling.

                "This is our first time," the two at the very end said almost too softly that Hoseok couldn’t hear them. They were cute, sitting side by side, their shoulders touching as they looked at each other for confirmation. They were so into each other it was almost disgusting.

                "And what about you?" Hoseok asked the silent boy who had half-moon eyes and orange hair. He was super cute.

                "Me?"

Suddenly, the one with the dark hair next to him put an arm around the back of his seat, noticeably enough to garner a raised eyebrow from the usher. Ah, so the fondness was reciprocated. And if the pointed look from the older man was any indication, Hoseok should listen to the warning.

                He laughed just as the lights blinked and he looked up to the other ushers who were waving him back. Smiling, he turned to the group.

                "Really quickly, what are you names so I can remember them for later?"

                One by one they went and when Hoseok went back to his station, he ran through the list of names in his mind, memorizing each of them.

 


 

                'Let's Not Fall In Love' had just ended and the lights went out, the crowd roaring in response. This late in the evening, the darkness could only mean one thing.

                Yoongi felt the hand grasp his before he felt the lips on his cheek and he felt his skin come alive and his heart pound to the waves of the crowds screams. A night spent of sending flirty side eyes and occasional brushes had all culminated in this one moment, the air electric.

                Their hands dropped smoothly, just in time as the lights then flashed three times.

                Jimin bit his lip. Yoongi smirked. Jungkook gagged beside them.

                The beginnings of Fantastic Baby sounded out and everyone went wild. 

 


 

                The end of the night was always the worst, the yearnings of rewinding time to when the lights first flickered and dimmed calling you back. The sense of loss was deep and most of all, it was time to go back home. To a regular life filled with predictability and boredom.

                But tonight, it would be different. Tonight, the six would walk out of the arena laughing.

                Jungkook was on the end, watching with keen eyes as Taehyung next to him sang to a particular high part. He himself tried it, garnering bellows and fists shoving him in excitement. Taehyung grabbed him and pulled him closer as they grinned in each other's face.

                Jimin his lips as he giggled, loudly interjecting when someone said something, yelling over Yoongi who was trying to get a word in. The older man allowed it but made sure to place his hand at the small of the other's back as they walked.

                Seokjin whispered into Namjoon's ear, covering his words with his hand, getting closer than necessary. In fact, when the taller man brought him near, mumbling, "I can't hear you," Seokjin laughed shyly. And when his lips brushed the other's ear with his words, his cheeks turned pink. Namjoon stepped away with a promising look of his own.

                Making their way to the exit, they all looked at each other, not really knowing what to say. Each wanted to keep in touch but none of them wanted to be the first to say it. And all knew they'd probably leave and never speak to the other's again because of that apprehension.

                Luckily, they were saved. Hoseok appeared, running up to them, waving his phone.

                "Wait, where are y'all going? Anyone hungry?"

                THE END


 

 

I warned you it was corny didn't I? :) I still hope you enjoyed it :D Have a great weekend everyone! -Raven