FLASHBACK 2b

A Secret Supporter!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong/Minwoo: SUSAN!!!

Then I blackout.

You POV

When I open my eyes, I only saw darkness and I remember what happened a while ago. I was kidnap so I panic and scream but my voice won't come out. My hands and legs were tied up while my eyes and mouth were covered with cloth. I tired my best to make a sound but it was a vain attempt. Then I suddenly hear footsteps so I kept quiet and pretend that I've not awake yet. Then I heard voices...

Kidnapper 1: She's not awake yet!

You:(She!? I thought Kelly was also kidnapped together with me or did they lock her in another room?)

When I was wandering about what happen and where Kelly is, I heard another voice...

Kidnapper 2: So she awake yet?

You: (she sound familiar)

Kidnapper 1: No, not yet.

Kidnapper 2: Aish! When she wake up call me. (walk away)

Kidnapper 1: Yes Boss!

After a while, I heard another voice...

???: Mum!

I was shock when I heard that voice. I will never forget that voice because it is my best friend's voice, Kelly. At that point, everything came clear, the kidnapper whose voice I find familiar is no other then Mrs Lee, Kelly's mum. I was confuse and angry at them, why did they did this to me. I didn't even realise that my tears were rolling down my face.

You: Why Kelly why...(mumble to myself while tears still rolling down my face)

This time the kidnapper who was watching after me heard noise coming from me. He turn around and notice that there's tears rolling down my face so he call his boss whom is Mrs Lee.

Kidnapper 1: Boss she's awake!

Mrs Lee: Okay I'm coming!

When I heard footsteps, I knew it was her, she's walking towards me. When I felt a presence near me, I knew she's just beside me. She took out the cloth from my mouth and said...

Mrs Lee: So you're awake (smirk)

Even though I can't see her, I still able to feet her smirking.

You: Why Mrs Lee!? (tears roll down again)

Mrs Lee: (a little startle but stay calm) Ooh so you can recognize my voice

You: Mrs Lee why did you kipnap me for? Is Kelly involve in this too?(voice shaking)

Mrs Lee: (saw the dry tears on my face) So you were pretending that you're still not awake yet and were listening our conversation.You're not as stupid as I think brat.

You: Since I know who you are already, can you remove the cloth from my eyes?(hope that she will say yes)

Mrs Lee: (think a while) Fine, L remove her blindfold.

L: Yes boss (remove my blindfold)

When he removed my blindfold, I immediately saw Kelly standing near the stairs.

You: Kelly!(shouted)

Kelly: (walk towards me)

You: Why kelly, how could you do this to me. I treated like my own sister, why did you betray me?(holding back my tears)

Kelly: (turn and look at her mum) Mum~ can you leave us for a moment?

Mrs Lee: Sure but don't take too long. L lets leave them alone.

L: Yes boss (leaving with his boss)

Mrs Lee: By the way don't forget the reason we kipnapped her.(remained her before walking away)

Kelly: Don't worry I won't take long and I do remember why we kidnapped her.(shouting at her mum before turning to look at me)

You: Kelly...(looking at her sadly)

Kelly: Susan how does it feel to be betray by someone you treated as a sister?(smirk)

You: Why...(tears rolling down nonstop)

Kelly: Ooh please for goodness sake stop crying, you want know the reason, I will tell you!

You:(stop crying)

Kelly: The reason is simple, first I hate, second you're rich and third you're perfect.

You: You... hate... me!? Why!?(stuttering)

Kelly: Cause you're perfect, you get what ever you want.

You:(confuse) What do you mean?

Kelly: (angry) This is what makes me hate you, whenever I stand beside you, I feel ugly. Especially when we go out with Jae oppa and Minwoo oppa. People around us see us as princess and princes but that doesn't include me, I'm the odd one out.

You: No! Kelly! You're wrong, you're a princess too!

Kelly: SHUT UP!! Let me finish.(shouted)

You: ...(shock)

Kelly: Like I say, not only that they see you as a princess, they treated you as princess too. They always care about you, stay by your side when you need them and they always comparing both of us. Always saying that I not suitable to be your best friend and they always give me cold eyes when you're not by my side.

You: Kelly... I...don't know what to say... I'm sorry...I didn't meant to let you felt this way...(sad)

Kelly: Don't look at me with those pitiful eyes, I don't need them. You know what, during the years spending with you, I thought of giving up this plan and be your sister but you just had to ruin it.

You: What did I do?

Kelly: No one like me because of you but there's one person who do. That is Minwoo oppa, unlike Jae oppa who never like me. He treated me like how you treated me so as years pass by, I fell in love with him. I didn't dare to say cause I'm scared that I will ruin the friendship I have with him so I kept it to myself. Just staying by his side is enough for me but you just have to take him away from me. 

You: I didn't took Minwoo oppa away from you.

Kelly: Yes, you did! Remember there's one time when we went out cause it's chrismas, the path we walk was slippery and both of us slipped but I was the only one who got hurt cause when you slipped, Jae oppa and Minwoo oppa held you before you hit the ground. At that point, I know that I can never replace you inside of Minwoo oppa's heart. No matter how kind he treated me, his first priority will always be you. I was so heartbroken that I started to hate you. You know how hard it is to be by the person you love when you know he don't feel the same way you feel about him.(tears roll down her cheek)

You: I..I..I am sorry.(looking down at the floor)

Suddenly, Mrs Lee came down.

Mrs Lee: Kelly! You done talking?

Kelly:(wipe away her tears and turn around)Yes Mum. I'm done.

Mrs Lee:( look at me) Princess, you're going to make me rich.

You: Please let me go...

Mrs Lee: No way! Anyway I already call your parents about the amount I want so before I get the money, you not going anywhere.

You: I thought you like me and treated me as your own daughter...

Mrs Lee: I never like you, I only like you cause you're rich.(smirking and walk away)

You: (tears escaping but manage to hold back)

The another kidnapper, L walk up to me...

L: (feel sorry) Miss Kim, I'm sorry that this happen to you.

You: Can you let me go?

L: I'm sorry I can't, Boss save my life before so I can't disobey her order...sorry.

You: Ooh...it's okay then and by the way what's your name? Are you really call L?

L: No, L is only my nickname. My real name is Myungsoo.

You: What a nice name.(smile)

L: (blush) she's cute.

Suddenly, I heard voices from outside then I saw everyone running away. Even L was in a panic when he found out what happen outside...

You: L oppa what happen?

L: The police is here! How did they find this place? Miss Kim, I'm afraid I will have to take you somewhere else.

You: Nooo...Oppa stop(close my eyes)

Suddenly I felt that I'm being put down so I open my eyes...

You:(open eyes and saw L laying on the floor)L oppa!!

???: L oppa?

You: (turn around and saw Jae oopa) Jae oppa!! What you doing here?

Jaejoong: Silly, of course I'm here to save you!(hugs me)

You: (felt trembling from him) Jae oppa?

Jaejoong: You know how worry I am when I saw you get kipnapped right in front of my eyes? I'm so glad you're save and lets go. Leave the remaining work to the police.

You:(nodded)Okay...

When I reach outside, I saw my parents and Minwoo oppa standing there...

You:(runs to them) Daddy! Mummy! Minwoo oppa!

Mr/Mrs Kim: Susan!!!(hugs me tightly)

Minwoo:( patted me) Baby girl, glad that you're save.

I'm happy to see them but I suddenly remember something...

You: How did you all find me?

Mr/Mrs Kim:(release the hug) Ask them yourself (pointing to J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter