Ouch

Yoongi's Habit

As soon as the pair left Jimin and Taehyung’s apartment, Jimin felt relief wash over him as he can postpone facing a certain blonde for a little longer. Jungkook could feel his hyung’s shoulders relax and he let out a small smile and pulled the smaller boy towards his favorite restaurant just a few blocks away.

The two walked in a comfortable silence, both deep in their own thoughts. Jimin was in so much pain he didn’t know how to react, it was so new to the always cheerful boy. It was like all the times he’s been physically hit, combined and somehow multiplied. His insides were twisting in the most painful way possible, his tears were threatening to fall, and his heart? Hurt doesn’t even begin to describe it. At this moment, Jimin has never felt so thankful for having a dongsaeng like Jungkook. Shaking his thoughts of any thoughts about Yoongi, Jimin tried to smile at the taller boy, arms still draped over him.

Jungkook on the other hand was trying to come up with a plan, a plan to push his stubborn hyung to the edge. Seeing Yoongi’s glare as the two left the apartment was enough to give Jungkook some ideas. He knows Yoongi is the possessive type from his personality alone, so it was more than easy to come up with a fool-proof plan. It was a perfect plan hitting 3 birds with 1 stone, pissing off Yoongi and comforting Jimin whilst bringing the 2 together. Without knowing Jungkook let out a small chuckle at his own geniuses receiving a weird look from his red hair hyung.


Jungkook and Jimin were heading back after their meal. Jimin was feeling much better but to be honest he didn’t know how he should act around Yoongi anymore. Should he act like nothing happened? Jimin doesn’t even know if he can do that anymore.

Reaching his apartment door, Jimin tried to fix his hair and put on his usual bright smile. The door was unlock so the pair let themselves in. In the time they were gone, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok had arrived and were sitting of the ground leaning back on the couch.

Jimin greeted everyone including the blonde, although hesitant, Jimin smiled flashing his half moon eyes. Jungkook smiled at the others and proceeded to drag his red haired hyung towards his bedroom asking if he could borrow some clothes.

Jimin was thankful for the excuse to leave, everyone’s eyes were on the tv but Jimin could feel Yoongi starring at him retreating into his room with Jungkook.

Jungkook shut the door as the two entered and sat comfortably on the bed while Jimin sat in front of his closet pulling out the most oversized things he has. “Jungkook-ah since the heaters on did you just wanna wear this t-shirt and shorts? They’re the biggest things I own”. Jimin pouted as he realized the younger boy was so much taller and bigger than him already before handing the boy the clothes.

“Thanks Jimin!” Jungkook smiled innocently knowing that the older boy always got mad when he didn’t call him hyung.

“Yah! Brat, I’m 2 years older than you! Jimin HYUNG, got it? Hyung!!” Jimin faked anger as he flicked the maknaes forehead.

“Oww~ I got it, I got it Jimin” Jungkook chuckled evilly as Jimin turned around and tackled the younger back onto the bed. Jungkook laughed at his hyungs childish behavior but then again, he was also childish. Jimin knew the younger was very ticklish and decided to punish him. Jungkook burst out laughing as soon as Jimin’s hands reached his sides.

Almost purposefully, Jungkook laughed louder than he should hoping the others (specifically a certain blonde) could hear them. “I give up! I give up!” Jungkook says between laughs. Letting his head hit the mattress, Jungkook felt Jimin climb off of him with a victorious smile on his face. Relaxing his tense stomach muscles Jungkook took his shirt off and was about to change into Jimin’s black shirt when he heard the other gasp softly.

“What is it?” Jungkook asked quizzically at his hyung’s wide eyes and slightly open mouth.

“Yahhh Jeon Jungkook! When did you get so muscular?? Trying to pull all the ladies are we?” Jimin smirked teasingly and winked at the boy knowing it makes him uncomfortable whenever someone compliments him. 

“Ah, Park Jimin Stop it!!!” He said in the same teasing tone successfully hiding his embarrassment. He quickly grabbed the older boy and pinned him to the bed before the other could start tickling him again for purposely slipping the hyung.

Jimin tried to struggle under the boys hold but it was useless.

“Jeon Jungkook!!!! Call me HYUNG RIGHT NOW!!” Jimim said angrily but it came out more as a whine than anything. Jungkook chuckled evilly at his hyung and tickled him before he could struggle anymore. “Jeon Jung-“Jimin tried to yell but he was bawling underneath the other. Jimin burst out in a fit of high pitched laugher with Jungkook joining in.

--

In the lounge room

The 5 sat quietly, all intently watching the music show rerun when they all heard Jungkook’s loud laugh followed by Jimin’s high pithed laugh. Yoongi bit his nails nervously, ‘what could they be doing in there? Wait it’s not my business’.

Yoongi was thankful for what Jin said next. “I’ll go check on them, they are taking a while”

The elder made his way towards the laughter that grew even louder as he approached the door. Opening it all the way, Jin was met with a sight he never expected. Sure the boys were just playing around innocently but from a different point of view, the boys were in a very ual position. Jungkook was shirtless on top of Jimin whose arms were wrapped around Jungkook’s back rightly as Jungkook tickled Jimins sides, hands now underneath his hoodie. The two didn’t even know Jin was watching them, of course Jin knew the two only saw each other as brothers but decided to mess with them a bit.

“Yah!! Jeon Jungkook! Park Ji Min WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?!” the 4 in the lounge room quickly rushed over to see what Jin was talking about while the two on the bed froze as 5 people looked at them all with different expressions. The color drained from Jimin’s face when he saw Yoongi glaring at him. Without thinking Jimin turned his head the other way to look away from the older and also out of embarrassment. Without knowing, Jimin’s face was inches away from Jungkook who was equally surprised. From the door, it really looked like the two were kissing.

Jungkook looked over at Yoongi quickly to see his expression and was very satisfied with the reaction, ‘this is just the beginning’ he smirked as he climbed off the red head and put on the shirt and quickly shut the door in his hyung’s faces to change into the shorts. The boys knew Jungkook was just joking so they let it go and headed back to the couch still laughing at the sight they saw except Yoongi.

He was inwardly fuming, sure they all played around like that all the time, but not Jimin and Jungkook. Jungkook would always brush off Jimin’s playfulness. Yoongi couldn’t figure out why he was this angry, maybe it was because the younger always clung to him and he was just missing the attention.

When the two entered the lounge room, Jimin’s face was bright red, still embarrassed from before while Jungkook smiled innocently as he took a seat next to Jin on the ground.

The older smiled warmly at the younger “What was that all about?” He chuckled remembering the sight of his 2 boys bonding.

Hoseok who was under V chirped into the conversation “Yeah haha you had nooo idea what it looked like from where we were standing” bursting out laughing as Jimin became even more red now feeling all the attention on him and Jungkook.

V tackled the red head playfully as they both hit the carpet “Ahhhh you’re so CUTE JIMIN-IE!!”

At this, Jimin joined in the laughing of the whole group. Yoongi tried to laugh along but it was hard seeing Taehyung babying Jimin.


That night, everyone decided to stay over. The apartment was really small for 7 grown guys but they made it work. Taehyung and Hoseok stayed in the aliens room while Jin and Namjoon stayed in Jimin’s room. Namjoon offered the room to Yoongi as he is the second oldest but Yoongi insisted that he stay with his beloved boyfriend, Namjoon groaned but agreed none the less. This leaves Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi in the lounge room. Jimin put some spare blankets on the ground and a big one on top. Yoongi laid near the base of the couch with Jungkook next to him and Jimin near the Tv stand. Yoongi kept replaying Jimin’s confession in his mind. He had no idea, Jimin felt that way towards him. He knew he handled the situation horribly because he was caught off guard to be honest, but that was a poor excuse. He wanted to apologize properly to the red head and talk to him but the whole night Jimin kept avoiding him.

Yoongi was not the romantic lovey dovey type but he deeply cared about all his friends, he just never let it show. Jimin was someone he truly valued, the younger wasn’t intimidated by his blunt personality or his grumpy demeanor. He really wanted everything to go back to normal with the younger always around him. It’s barely been a day and Yoongi’s already missing Jimin’s constant affection. He really does miss him but here he is laying there while Jimin is hugging Jungkook next to him. He wasn’t going to let himself go there, but it hurt. A lot.


I'm soo sorry i'll try update sooner but i've been really busy >.< I'm not really happy with this chapter but i couldn't think of anything else SO SORRRRY!! ^^" Again please tell me what you think!

June