Trick Four

Destiny enters the game

//AN: Psst. Edited this chapter, something was oh so wrong with it. Also lost my track in time and the point of this story. Trying to find the thread again. 


 

Surprisingly the night went smoothly. Nothing happened and it somehow irked Hyesung more than it should have. The next day when he had finally emerged from his morning absulations from the bathroom, he took a moment to think about it all. They had shared the room, Eric and him, yes in the end it had been the choise he had taken. And Eric, the damn big log, had actually done as he had said he would. Having not disturbed Hyesung at once since they had entered to the room they had been forced to share for the night. Forced, because that was how Hyesung wanted to see it and convince himself that had happened. Not that he actually had felt goosebumbs from the whole situation and ability to share a room. He was not a lovelorn little girl now was he?

Eric had offered to slept on the floor, giving Hyesung the bed instead and with a grumpy attitude the main vocalist had accepted it.

When he had woken up in the morning he had not seen Eric in the room, the blanket and the pillow was neatly placed on the sofa, no indication of the taller man anywhere, leaving Hyesung wonder if it all was just a bad dream.

As he was just about to pull the last garment on, the leader of the group emerged back to the room, that stupid goofy smile once again blastered on his face.

”Hyesungieee~ Good morniing~” God damn cheery manchild. That was all Hyesung could think and he barely managed to dodge a hug Eric was about to give him. Did not the man know how to give up?

Eric smiply smiled and gave up. He knew better not to continue. He had experienced a few good kicks from the main vocalist back in the day. To avoid awkwardness he begin to pack a small bag. "I'm going out for a stroll, so you can relax. See you a bit later Hyesung!"

And with that, the man was gone, leaving Hyesung wondering again if he was somehow trapped in a bizarre dream.

It did not take long for the hotel manager to arrive, bowing politely to the man as Hyesung opened the door to the room.

”Good morning, I came to apologize again for the inconvenience. We not have your room ready and you can move in anytime. The breakfast room is open until 9 am if you wish to have something to eat. Here are your keys.”

Before Hyesung could even say his thank you the manager was gone. Probably because he had no guts to face him. Damn bastard. He was never going to come back to the hotel, screw the fine scenery.

Shaking his head, Hyesung packed his own belongings, moved himself immediately to his upgrated room. He was expecting the room to be just a bit bigger than the room he had spent the previous night in, nothing fancy but he was in for a surprise as he opened the door to the room.

Huge bed, a freaking yacuzi in the middle of the living room, balcony and a mini bar. Now yes, this was what he had been wishing. With a smirk he left his bags and went to eat.

This could be good, as long as he could avoid Eric. And that was what he was planning to do as soon as he had gotten food to his system. Lock himself in to the fancy room, take a long bubble bath and read a stupid book about the history of chocolate pastries he had gotten from Junjin.

He shook his head, what was that about anyway. It only would make him want to eat something sweet.


Eric on the other hand was at loss. He had stormed out of the shared room, explaining Hyesung he would go out for a walk. It was partly true. He needed to get his thoughts staright, to get a clear vision of what he should do during the time he and Hyesung would be sharing the same hotel. Not a room anymore, since by now the little prince would have gotten his upgrated room for certain. So a little walk and some fresh air would do good. 

Eric had to admit he was somewhat disappointed. The intitial excitement over the fact that Hyesung had also chosen this venue for a small get away solitude holiday was now dimmened, but it did not make Eric any less happy. Although they could have started this thing diffrently, now that he thought it through. Apparently his excitance in the same vacinity did not make the mail vocalist feel the same . It could have explained why Hyesung had not spoken to him a word since they had gotten into their shared room the night before, the man had simply just gotten into his bath, moped and then gotten to sleep as soon as he had gotten back from the bath. Leaving Eric to sleep on the floor. Ok, he had offered the bed for the singer, but still. Some courtesy place. He snorted. Not a thing Hyesung would do, he should be glad he had not gotten kicked in the groin.

However, something had happened during the night. Something Eric was deliriously happy about, and he was going to keep it as his private little secret. Hyesung had been sleeping restlessly, tossing and turning like a tornado in the bed, making Eric unable to sleep due worrying for Hyesung trying to taekwondo his way with the sheets. In some weird way it had looked really y too. But then again that was just Eric's biased mind doing the tricks. Wonder if he would do those moves when having ? Bad thought, don't think about it now. 

Sometime during the night Hyesung was finally peacefull, his left hand tangling from the bed, almost slapping Eric to the face. Now this was the part Eric was happy about. Without Hyesung ever knowing he had held that hand all night, until Eric himself had fallen asleep.

Eric got back from his reveries, stared at his own palm and squeezed it shut, gently. If only.. He shook his head, opened his palm and finally got himself to get a grip of himself. 

Still outside, he looked around, approvingly upon seeing the view. No wonder Hyesung had been watching out of the window the night before. Eric continued to look around enjoing the slight breeze he felt until the could feel the air seep through his clothes. Time to go back. Hyesung is already in his own room. Leaving me all alone. With a sigh, Eric jogged back to the hotel, back to the room, seeing that indeed there was no sign of the singer nor any of the man's possessions.

Flopping on the bed, grunting when realizing that even the bedsheets had been changed and made. There would be no chance to feel Hyesung on the bed, not even his scent lingered on it. It was ridiculous, this longing feeling of his, but he had come accustomed to it as well. There was no chance, not in this life nor the next to ever get the attention he some much craved from the main singer. Water and Oil, that they were and always would be. But he could always dream. 

To get his train of thoughts to somewhere else than to feel a slump in his attemps to get Hyesung's continuos attention, Eric went to a small table that was located on one side of the room.Several leaflets were placed there among others, a brochuse of the hotel as well as information booklets about activities the hotel offered for their guests. It looked like the small hotel went all abourd to make their guests feel welcomed and not become bored. That was always a bonus in Eric's mind. He skimmed them though, he could use some distraction... like two hour massage they apparently had to offer at the near by spa. Or crash course of baking, that'd be interesting. He could use that. Yeah, he'd learn how to bake snacks for Gomdori.

Interesting...


Andy and JunJin were having a staring contest, both with each other and the mobile phones that were neatly placed in front of them. The Boss was to call them soon. They had continued their plan as orchestrated.

Ringtone from Andy's phone erupted from their contest, the screen indicating none other than Minwoo calling. Nervously Andy picked it up.

”Did you leave the pamphlets?” There was no greeting, it seemed that Minwoo was in somesort of a meeting and could only call them for a short time. It did not matter, this was only a briefing.

”Yes, Hyung. Stage two in progress.”

”Good, Dongwan-ah is on his way. Call me when he get's there, Understood?”

”Yes, Hyung.”

The call ended, leaving the two sit in silence.

 

”You know Andy, what if neither of them get the bait?”

”They will, don't worry. They have us to guide them.”