Are you jealous...?

Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo frowned. Want to know why? Well, his best friend was being touchy and clingy toward the producer recently. Wonwoo did not like it especially when his best friend held onto someone else's hand and not him. It was not like Jeon Wonwoo was jealous, he just did not like it. Maybe, he was, a little bit.

"What's up, Sloth?" Hoshi, the performance leader, snickered, sitting down next the rapper and laughing softly when he saw the frown on the rapper face. "Yah, stop frowning. Your face will get older than your age."

"Shut up, Soonyoung." Wonwoo continued to frown deeper as he glared the leader of Seventeen, who was backhugging the tall visual.

"Yah--" Hoshi chuckled amusedly. "Are you jealous, Jeon Wonwoo?"

Wonwoo's eyes widen at the performance team's leader's statement, mouth slightly open. "What--are you crazy, Kwon Soonyoung?!" 

Suddenly, the practice room went silent. Not a single sound was heard. Well, as you can see, Jeon Wonwoo never shout before so it was a bit stunned for the others to see him, yelling out a bit too loud. Wonwoo cursed under his breath. He knew all pairs of eyes in the practice room, were now looking at him. Some were worried and some were shocked plus scared. 

"Wow Jeon, chill up. I was just joking." Hoshi said after a minute of silent. But Wonwoo just ignored him and left the practice room without a word as he did not like the attention that the others were giving him. He is the emo guy like their fans said anyway. Sort of.

 

 

 

It was about 10 minutes after he left the practice room. He wanted to go back since it was already late but he did not want to see the lovey dovey scene again. So, he decided to stay out for a little bit. Unfortunately, the day seemed to get any colder in a few minutes despite autumn was almost over. Wonwoo slightly shivered from the cold breeze as he only wore a thin white sweater and a pair of blue jeans. He put his hand together with his famous sweaterpaw, sitting against a tall tree at the park, eyes slightly closed. Not long after that, he felt a heaxy weight on his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see a red jacket. Wonwoo looked up from the jacket to see his best friend, looking at him worriedly. 

"Hyung, what are you doing outside here alone, it's cold." The younger sat down beside him, his long arm wrapped around the older shoulder and their hands linked. Wonwoo's face flushed at the younger random touches. They were always like that yet Wonwoo still cannot get used to it.

"What are you doing here, Mingyu?" Wonwoo looked at the younger rapper.

"To pick you up, hyung. You haven't answer my question and you already asked me one yet I answer it. Come on hyung, let's go back." Mingyu said as he stood up. Wonwoo almost whined at the lost contact of the other hand. Almost. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter