Nice to Meet you?

Office Romance [HIATUS]

*WAKE UP WAKE UP! IT'S 7:00AM* Aish just shutup will you, Seriously? I hate this alarm clock, But why complain? It's the only thing that get's me up in the morning. Ugh, I hate Monday's. Mondays equals first day of the week, Mondays equal extra work and MONDAYS EQUAL COMPANY WORK MEETING. Dammit, What do I wear?! After getting up from bed, I feel a little light-headed; I need to take a warm shower.

YENNY'S MONDAY PLANNER:

9:00am-9-30am: Drive and Arrive at work

9:30am-10:30am: WORK WORK WORK!

10:30am-12:15pm: WORK MEETING >.<

12:15pm-1:00pm: Lunch Break!

1:00pm-4:00pm- Work Again *_*

4:00pm-5:30pm- Run Errands around Work~

5:30pm-6:30pm- Have dinner with work Friends ^^

6:30pm-8:30pm- Work :'(

8:30pm- FINISH WORK!

Why does the company meeting have to be so long, I'm going to end up sleeping and making a fool of myself again! Aish, Get a hold of yourself Yenny! But Seriously? WHY! I need a holiday my planner is always full of work! After taking a shower, I chose my outfit and decided to wear this. Outfit-Check, Hair-Check, Makeup-Check, Bag-Check, Key-Check! Good I'm all set, Now all I have to do is walk in the cold and head to the subway!~

_____________________________________________________________________________


Changmin, What's wrong with you?! Wake Up! ANIYO, I can't! This bed has been so nice to me, I can't get up! I'm too sleepy! AISH, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! What wrong with you Changmin?! As I got up from my comfortable bed, I realized something............IT'S 8:30AM! MY TRAIN ARRIVES AT 9! HOLY CRAP! OMO OMO OMO~ No time for breakfast now, I ran as quickly as I could to my wardrobe and picked up some random suit. Hm not too bad I guess. I quickly ran to the bathroom and took the most quickest shower not even I consider myself clean..yet. I brushed my teeth and hair and got my bag ready to go. Hm, So I got everything bag, clothes, phone, keys and work paper! Hmm all set. Now time to run to the subway, I ran as fast as I could and didn't give a damn who stared at me until..............."The train to the city is now leaving" I MISSED MY TRAIN!  "You got to be kidding me!" a voice next to me complained.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"You got to be kidding me!" I whined. Like seriously, I missed my train just by a split second and now I'm stuck here in the cold subway.

"I hate Monday's" The man next to be said without giving in eye-contact.

"Hm, Don't we all!" I said turning around to the man next to me, Only realizing it was the man who heard me singing from last night's encounter! The man who I hated, Aish. But does he still remember me?! Hm let's try!

"I'm Yenny!" I smiled and offered my hand for a hand shake. But wait, That's weird just when he turned around he had this weird gaze on his face?! Like he just seen a ghost or something. Does that mean he remembers me? Or...

_____________________________________________________________________________

"I'm Yenny!" The voice next to me said and just when I turned around it was her.....THE GIRL FROM 2 YEARS AGO. The girl who I wanted mine! What do I do? What do I say?! OMO OMO....Hmm chill. Just chill changmin..IT'S JUST A GIRL, Right?! Act cool, This is your chance!

"I'm Changmin! Nice to meet you!" I said and offered my hand, and she touched it! She touched me! Oh how it felt great! Oh wait..Hold on that just doesn't sound right~

"The train to the city, Is now here. Please step back and have a safe trip"