The Subway Train

Office Romance [HIATUS]

Who is she? Just what is her name? Her long blonde luscious hair, Her eyes and not to mention that smile. The moment I first saw her was the moment I fell in love. It all started in the year 2009 new years eve at our work party. We both worked at the same publisher company but different sections. She along with her other friends were at the party, Partying the night away. One time it was karaoke hour and on that same night, I fell in love. Her voice took my breath away, It was so angelic and sweet. You could tell she was a girl with perfect flaws. On that same night, I was on the way to the kitchen and suddenly BAM I bumped into someone and red wine spilt all over my shirt. It was her. That was the first time I encountered her, The moment I instantly wanted her mine. I don't know her name nor do I know what section she works at the company but all I know is that she spoke to me on that night. The only time she spoke to me. 'I'm so sorry' was what she said. I, being the stupid person I am didn't move an inch nor spoke a word because I was blinded with her beauty. She must think I'm weird or stupid now. But what am I thinking? It's 2011! That was 2 years ago! She must've forgotten me already. Anyways where was I? Oh right she- "YAH! Changmin-shi! Just what are you doing? Stop dozing off and get back to work! That article better be finished!" Hm right. Have I introduced myself yet? The names Shim Changmin. But just call me Changmin for short. I work at Seoul Publishers, A magazine company. I'm a journalist of course and I write for 'B & A Magazine' which stands for Business and Art Magazine. I'm 23 years old and live in a studio apartment in Seoul, Did I mention I catch the train to work? I have a hobby for fine arts, business and photography. My friends often think I'm weird at times because apparently I'm a 'workaholic' like seriously? I think I'm perfectly fine. Just fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yenny, You up for tonight? We're going to club panic?!" hm should I go? Nah. "Mianhae, I got to finish writing my article" Aish, As much as I love my work, Things do get really tough and out of hand. The names Park Ye-Eun but you can call me by my english name Yenny or Yeeun. I'm 22 years old and I work at Seoul publishers in the Fashion and music area. I write for Korea's biggest fashion and music magazine ranch and that's VOGUE korea. I'm so thankful for my job. My friends often descirbe me as a fun and bubbly person with high expectations. And they sure are right. Hmm where was I? Oh right! I enjoy Shopping, Composing music oh and hmm Art! I sure am a girl with high expectations.

Aish it's already 9:50 pm and I'm still here in the office. What am I doing? I'm becoming a 'workaholic' and that doesn't suit me. Dammit, Since I sold my car for money last week I just realized something. I NEED TO CATCH THE SUBWAY TRAIN every morning and night. What's worse is that it's dark and cold! What if someone me? What if I get kidnapped?! YAH! Yenny get a hold of yourself! Just walk to the subway, Catch your train and walk home in the dark cold night. Not too bad, Right? Ok, So I packed my handbag, Got my phone in my hand, Got my reading glasses on, And my scarf around my neck ready to walk outside. Wow, Not too bad, Yenny, Not too bad. Just keep on walking. And, TA DA we're here. At last.

The train station wasn't that bad at all. It was bright and filled with lights and it was indoor. What I didn't like was that I was surprised there was nobody here in this hour. I was completly alone. I stood there like a robot just staring at the train in front of me. It was empty, The train driver probably must be on his break or something. Since my train won't come for another 20 minutes, I got bored and walked back and forth singing to myself. I started singing a whole heap of songs and who know's how long and how much I sang. Anyways, It's not like anyone could hear me. Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been how long since I've been waiting for my train. I've been sitting here patiently just staring at the train infront of me. It hasn't been moving nor did it look active. Like seriously, Where is my train? Just when I was about to doze off, I heard something. A voice! No it wasn't a nor was it a crazy maniac but a calm voice, A female voice. And it was coming from across the station! Just who is it? I couldn't see her since the train infront of me wasn't moving, Could it be a passenger waiting for a train? Or was I just hearing things?! Her voice was amazing, It was so soothing and amazing! That person sure did sound like a professional singer. *BEEP BEEP* It was the train infront of me, It was finally moving. Does this mean I get to see the person behind the voice? As the train went away, I suddenly got a glimpse of the girl. And Hold on........She looks familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aish, Finally the train is moving. But just when the train disappeared, I noticed I wasn't alone! There was someone sitting from across the train station. OMO did he just hear me?! Aish, How embarassing. Let's just hope he isn't catching my train. I quickly turned around and lifted my scarf all the way up to my nose, So that he couldn't have a clear view of my face. *The Last train to the Seoul District, Is now here* OMO, FINIALLY my train is here! I got on the train and just when I thought, I was going to be alone. That man had to catch it. Great. Just Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hopped on the train and took a seat from across the girl. Sure it was awkward just being the only two on the train but what was weird was that she was avoiding eye contact with me. Did I do anything wrong?! She was wearing glasses to cover her eyes, A scarf covering and nose and this. What's weird, Was that the only time I see girls dress like that is the girls who work at the fashion area at my work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just who does this guy think he is? Checking me out? Is he a ? OMO WHAT IF HE IS! "YAH! What are you staring at!?" I said but only realizing that my scarf was covering my mouth so he probably heard jibberish. "Huh? Omo? Did you say something?" the man said trying to act smart. Aish people like him really do get up my nerves, This is going to be one hell of a long train ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Chapter! What do you guys think? From my perspective it was a bit boring and bland! But anywho, Subscribe and Comment! Oh and please check out my other fanfics! ^^

MY PRINCESS

I WILL REMEMBER

I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU

SCHOOL OF LOVE