The last Elemental Ninjas found!?

Elemental Ninjas

 

A/N: Hey guys! I've decided to continue! I hope you like it~


Jimin (POV)


As the last class of the day ends, I grab my bag quickly to head for the science lab. I looked in the window of the classroom and then knocked.

 

“Password.”

 

“Peach is obviously banging Luigi.”

 

The door open as Jin motioned for me to get into the room quickly. He walked back over to a test tube that had this weird green colored substance inside it.

 

“W-What is that?”

 

“This my friend. Is the thing that’s going to save us from getting beaten to a pulp.”

 

I looked at it and sat next to Jin.

 

“Worked on it the whole science class. Told Professor A. that I was helping my brother with one of his projects and that it was important.”

 

“Your brother?”

 

I looked at him.

 

“Yup! My brother is a scientist and is known to create many things for the city. Started off as a simple hobby honestly.”

 

“Wow. I’m sure your parents are just as smart as you and your brother.”

 

I said as I continued to look at the vial of green liquid.

 

“Wouldn’t know.”

 

“Huh?”

 

I said looking at Jin.

 

“My parents died when I was around 4, don’t really remember them, but bro did and he was the most affected out of the both of us.”

 

“Ah..”

 

I looked back at the vile as the last bell screeched loudly throughout the halls of the school. Jin took two pairs of doctor gloves and handed me a pair. I put them on as he handed me another vial of the green goop.

 

“Wait, what does this do exactly?”


“It’ll just stun them from moving just for a short amount of time for us to get away. Of course it’s only for a last resort so if you feel we should run just yell and we’ll do it together.”

 

I nodded and smiled. He nodded back and we both headed out the door.


Tae Tae (POV)


I looked at the clock and sighed. It was time. I got up off my chair and grabbed my bag flinging it over my shoulder. I walked down the hallway as my friends met up with me at the courtyard. The nerds were already there waiting for us. The newbie known as Jimin placed something in his pocket and then looked at us. The guy called Jin stepped forward.

 

“You're late.”

 

Namjoon rolled his eyes and then walked over leaving a good amount of room between us and them. He put his hands in his pockets and looked at them. The rest of us walked up and stood besides him.

 

“Surprised you showed up. No one ever does, they’re usually just talk and no action.”

 

“I was going to say the same thing about you.”

 

Jin checked his watch.

 

“I have someone to meet up with at 4:30, could we get this started?”

 

“Excuse me Nerd? You act like this is an appointment when it’s your last day. You sure are cocky.”

 

“No, I just choose to be on time when meeting important people.”

 

I looked at Namjoon as he smirked, pointing at the basketball court.

 

“We’ll fight there. I don’t want anyone to disturb us. While we’re fighting, your wimpy friend next to you will be fighting my friend Taehyung.”

 

My eyes widened as I looked at him. This wasn’t the plan.. Our leader motioned for me to head over to the court. I sighed and then stood up straight. Jin nodded and walked with Jimin over as we stood on opposite ends of the court. The rest of our friends watched us, what did Namjoon get me into? I looked and saw Yoongi standing next to Kookie with a worried expression on his face. I could tell that he was really wanting to remind our leader of our oath. As me and Namjoon charged towards the two a black shadow light figure flew us back as it stood in front of the two dorkus. The figure looked back at Jimin and Jin as they smiled. It waved its hand, the mist around their body evaporated. A guy with short blond hair and was dressed in a school uniform smiled and waved at the guys. What’s Toshi doing here!?

 

“So you’re the people I heard so much about~ Nice to meet you.”

 

I watched as Toshi held out his hand so he should shake Jin’s.

 

“Who are you..?”

 

Asked Jin as he took a step back. Toshi looked at Jin and then smiled again.

 

“Who am I? I’m your trusted ally my dear Jin~”


“Ally?”

 

I looked over at Namjoon as we both were struggling to get up off the ground. What is he talking about!? A grunt of pain was heard in front of us as one of Toshi’s hands were cut off, Yoongi stood in front of the now confused students pointing a sword at Toshi.

 

“Back off Toshio. Their with us.”

 

Toshi looked at his hand as it regenerated back, he laughed and looked at Yoongi.

 

“Then why were your two comrades about to attack them? Now I may not know the rules of friendship but I do know that’s not very nice.”

 

“What the hell is going on!?”

 

I looked at Jimin as he was on the verge of panicking. Realizing that Toshi’s hold on us was no more, I stood up and took out my amulet. It began to glow silver as it turned into a sword. Toshi turned his head and smirked.


“What are ya gonna do Tae?”


Jimin (POV)


My eyes widened as there was now two people with swords. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING OONNN?! I felt we were being watched as I turned around to see figures walking over to us. I can’t believe it.. It’s the same figures from my dream! The blond haired guy laughed again. I turned around and looked at him.

 

“This is quite an interesting part in this story isn’t it?”

 

My body shook with fear as I watched the three.

 

“It’s my duty to protect the ones who can’t protect themselves.”

 

Said the strawberry blond haired guy named Yoongi.

 

“Hmm. This is really boring. I’m leaving.”

 

Toshi looked over at me and Jin and smirked.

 

“Whenever these guys get boring, just call out my name and I’ll be here. Till next time little ninjas.”

 

He saluted and vanished into black smoke. He left but the shadowy figures didn’t.. As they ran towards us taking out their swords a wave of what looked like water washed a group out the way. Yoongi yelled over to the rest of their group.

 

“Get them to HQ!”

 

The next thing I know I’m getting grabbed by Tae and Jin was getting grabbed by Namjoon. Jin struggled to get free.

 

“Let me go Neanderthal!”

 

Namjoon pushed him to the ground as scoffed and walked over to sit down on a training mat. Tae Tae let go of me as he went to sit with him. I looked around with wide eyes as we weren’t at the courtyard, we were at another place. Chinese Lanterns hung from the ceiling, portraits of what looked like a group of Ninjas hung on the walls. I walked around to look at the decorations.

 

“Where are we?”

 

I asked looking back at the two. The sword that Tae had before was gone and the amulet hung around his neck. Before they could answer a voice was heard ahead of us. An old man dressed in a ceremonial robe was sitting on a mat that was under a board of cherry blossoms.

 

“You my friend are at the Temple of Elements.”

 

“Temple of Elements..? What is going on..”


Jin walked over next to me and looked at the old man.

 

“What is the meaning of this?”

 

The old man smiled and bowed his head.

 

“You are the last chosen Elemental Ninjas that we have been looking for Jin. You’ve always wondered what your true destiny was. And that is to protect the city. Your strong mind is as strong as stone, your element is earth.”

 

As the old man said that a amulet the color of green appeared in front of Jin as it floated in front of him glowing.

 

“And Jimin. So bright and strong. You may not think of yourself having this tremendous amount of power inside of you, but you do. You have the element air.”

 

An amulet the color of gold appeared in front of me. As I watched it float my mind went blank, I grabbed it as my body glew gold. What an awesome feeling! I looked over at Jin as the amulet that was floating in front of him was now around his neck. We both bowed. We knew this was going to be a huge responsibility but if we really were put on this earth to protect it then we will accept our destiny.

 

“Well well, welcome to the team.”

 

Said a familiar voice from behind us. I turned around to see Yoongi smiling as he held out his hand. I took his hand and shook it. A guy with brown hair walked over and held out his hand as well.

 

“I’m Hoseok, and that’s Yoongi, Taehyung, Kookie, and Namjoon!”

 

Everyone except Namjoon bowed their heads. What was Namjoon’s problem with us?


Toshi (POV)


I walked into an open area full of dead weeds and other plants, a black mist appeared not to far from me as I got on one knee putting my head down. The mist cleared as a figure walked over to him.

 

“Lord Ryu.. I have failed you. The last two elemental ninjas have chosen the side of light.”

 

The voice was booming and very deep.

 

“You let those pesky brats take the last two ninjas!? You’re useless!”

 

I held onto my neck as I was lifted up into the air by Lord Ryu.

 

“Give me one reason why I shouldn’t kill you here!”

 

I coughed and gritted my teeth.

 

“I-I have a plan My Lord! Its sure to work! Please just give me another chance to redeem myself.”

 

Lord Ryu let out an angry grunt and put me down.

 

“This is your last chance Toshi. Fail and this surely will be the end of you, now leave me!”


I bowed and then vanished into black mist once again.