The new student

Elemental Ninjas

A/N: WOW HI! My name is Autumn and if this is the first time checking my stuff out I strongly suggest you check out my other Fanfiction "The struggles of speaking from ones heart" I believe if you'd like this one, you'd totally like the other. Anyways HI VEIWER! I'd like to say first to thank you for checking this out. And like I said in the Foreword I've decided to post one chapter to begin with and see if anyone would like me to continue. Anyways lets get to the story! Peace out homie. (That was lame.. Sorryyy lol.)


Jimin (POV)


As I stand there I watch six shadowy figures walk towards me. I draw my sword and grit my teeth. So we meet again. A menacing laugh comes from the distance, my blood goes cold. I’ve heard this laugh before. Its him.. As the figures charge towards me I try to dodge as best as I can, slicing each opponent as they vanish into black dust. As I pant, trying to catch my breath I feel a striking pain go threw my body as a blade sticks out of my chest. Just as I cough out red soliva, the alarm screeches in the distance. I jolt up taking large breaths. God it's that same dream.. What does it mean!? When I finally get to a calm state, I turn off my alarm clock. I walk into my bathroom, grabbing my toothbrush, running the white bristles across my teeth quickly. When I go to spit out the substance from the toothpaste I remember the part of my dream when I cough up blood. I hesitate as I spit out the toothpaste. I looked at it to see that it's the normal color, I let out a long sigh and wash the last of the remnants of the toothpaste from my mouth with water. After I get done brushing my red hair, parting my bangs into two equal parts, I put on my glasses. Even though I have contact lenses I still feel comfortable with my nerdy glasses. I’ve had them forever. I hear a large sigh of frustration coming from downstairs. I quickly put on my jeans and Pacman T-Shirt along with my navy blue sneakers, I head downstairs. I looked into the kitchen as pancake batter splatters ar all along the kitchen walls. My big sister, Yoko running her fingers through her long black hair with frustration. I snicker slightly at my sister. My sister looks up and places her hands on her hips.

 

 

“Oh don’t laugh at me! Why don’t you try cooking breakfast next time.”

 

 

“I’m sure I’d do a better job then you.”

 

 

“Aish, this kid.”

 

 

She walked over ruffling my hair. She knew I hated that.

 

 

“Hey! Watch the hair!”

 

 

“Do you have your transfer papers for the office at the school?”

 

 

I nod my head and smile.

 

 

“Are you sure you don’t need me to come with you?”

 

 

“I’m sure sis.”

 

 

She looked at me with a worried expression on her face.

 

 

“At least let me give you a ride there.”

 

 

“Okay.”

She grabbed two muffins that are wrapped in plastic wrap tossing one to me. I catch it and unwrap the wrap taking a huge bite into the moisty goodness. She motions for us to head on out. I grab my bag and place my arm inside one of the straps connected to it. Here we go!


Tae Tae (POV)


I ran down the long concrete road. Great! Late again! Boy am I going to get a lecture from Mr. Wong. As I get to the cross walk a couple blocks away from the school grounds, I notice a car that I haven’t seen before pull up to the entrance. Who are they? I quickly walk within the crosswalk until I get to the main entrance. I hide behind a statue looking at the car as I wait for the person to get out. My eyes wide slightly as a guy gets out of the passengers seat. His oddly colored hair and his Pacman shirt makes me kinda question if this is real. He forms his hand into a peace sign as the car drives off. Wow what a dork. He walked towards the main doors. I gasp realizing what time it was and begin to run towards the doors, speeding past the boy. I can’t bother with introductions right now. I mean hello! Mr. Wong will have my hiyd if I get there late again. When I run into the classroom, I quickly sit in my seat and let out a long sigh. I MADE IT! I rest my head on my desk panting. I jump at at a sudden hand land on my shoulder.

 

“Whoa there Mr. Jumpington.”

 

The familiar voice of my best friend Kookie makes me scoff.

 

“Dude you scared me!”

 

Kookie smirked and then stuck out his tongue.

 

“That was my intention~”

 

I roll my eyes and take out my notebook.

 

“Oh by the way. We have a new student.”

 

Kookie looked at me and raised one of his charcoal black eyebrows.

 

“How do you know?”

 

“Saw him while I was running to school.”

 

“Oh yeah? Well what’s he like!?”

 

“Well I didn’t really get to introduce myself. I mean I was going to be late! All I know is he looks like a HUGE nerd.”

 

“Oh great! Another one of those..”

 

I shrug and then open my notebook. Teacher Wong walked into the classroom smiling and motioned for everyone to settle down. He spoke with a cheery voice. Which is nice to have but early in the morning it can get rather annoying.

 

“Class! I’d like to introduce a new student from America!”

 

He looked toward the door and smiled.

 

“Come on in.”

 

The new student walked in and stood next to Mr. Wong. He bowed and smiled.

 

“Hello everyone! My name is Park Jimin and I just came from America.”

 

“If anyone has any questions for Park Jimin, please raise your hands.”

 

Kookie raised his hand and smirked slightly.

 

“Ah! Jung Kook. What is your question.”

 

Kookie cleared his throat and put on his serious face.

 

“Jimin, are you a ?”

 

I saw as the transfer student blushed and then looked to the side.

 

“What does that have to do with my personality?”

 

“Ah so you are?”

 

I nudge Kookie’s shoulder. Mr. Wong sighed angrily.

 

“Mr Kook! We do NOT ask things like that to people!”

 

“Hey you said ask anything. I was just following your instructions.”

 

“Come see me after class.”

 

Kookie rolled his eyes and looked out the window.

 

“Anyone got any questions that are more appropriate?”

 

A nerd called Jin, raised his arm and smiled.

 

“Yes Jin?”

 

“Jimin! Have you ever played Mario!?”

 

The student smiled widely.

 

“Yes! It’s the second favorite on my old Nintendo Games list!”

 

“Wow! This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship Jimin!”

 

The two nerds raised their fist in the air as they pronounced the word ‘FIGHTING.’ from somewhere in the crowd of students someone said the word ‘Nerd!’ as my friends laughed. Jin rolled his eyes. Mr. Wong clapped his hands loudly to tell the class to stop making a ruckus.

“Alright class, that’s enough. Jimin since you and Jin get along so well please sit next to him.”

 

The transfer student smiled and nodded. I watched him as he sat next to Jin.

 

“Damn. Your right. He IS a nerd.”

 

I looked at Kookie as he yawned and rested his chin on his hand as his elbow was on his desk. After two long and painful classes pass, it’s time for lunch. Me, Namjoon, Hoseok, Kookie and Yoongi walked down the hallway. we’re known across the school as the rebels. A group you should never mess with. Students got out of our way and tried their best not to stay in our way of vision. Todays lunch was terrible! Meatloaf.. Me and Kookie threw away our lunch when the lunch lady wasn’t looking.

 

“Ugh, making meatloaf for lunch should be a crime!”

 

I nodded at Kookie’s statement.

 

“I totally agree.”

 

Hoseok smirked and nommed on the meatloaf.

 

“Oh come on guys. Damn whenies.”


I noticed Namjoon was looking off in a random direction. Out of curiosity I decided to look in the same direction. I noticed Jin and the new kid talking at a table. Why was Namjoon looking at them I wonder?


Jimin (POV)


“When you think about it, Zelda loved Bowser because she keeps getting captured by the guy!”

 

“Oh don’t get me started on that haha. She needs to get her head in gear.”

 

“Right?!”

 

I love this! I can’t believe I found someone in this school who knows and likes the same old games as I do! Not to mention he also likes old horror movies too. I smiled and went to take a bite out of the meatloaf. Before I could put it in my mouth, someone took my fork AND tray out from in front of me. I looked up and saw one of those guys who teased me and Jin this morning. The blonde short haired guy handed the tray to Hoseok.

 

“H-Hey! Thats my lunch!”

 

The guy stopped me. It was hard since he was so tall. I looked up at him.

 

“You don’t need it kid.”

 

Jin stood up and walked over taking the guy’s hand off of me.

 

“Thats enough Namjoon! He didn’t do anything!”


So his name is Namjoon?

 

“What was that nerd?”

 

Namjoon glared at him. Jin looked so strong! Wow.

 

“All you and your little sad group does is torture the weak. Well I’m done sitting back and watching!”

 

Namjoon smirked and raised one of his eyebrows. The rest of his group stood up and crossed their arms. I glared and stood next to Jin. No way in hell am I going to let my friend fight a battle by himself.

 

“Alright then nerd. You, me in the courtyard after school. Bring your stupid friend.”

 

Namjoon turned around and walked off as his group followed him. My mouth opened as I just realized what we just did.

 

“Jin! We declared war.. What are we going to do!?”

 

Jin looked at me with a worried expression.


“I-I don’t know..”


Tae Tae (POV)


“Woo that was interesting.”

 

I said as I walked with Kookie and the others.

 

“I gotta admit. Jin has guts.”

 

“He won’t after this afternoon. Just you watch.”

 

Yoongi looked at Namjoon and then sighed.

 

“Is this really necessary? What will Sensei think?”

 

“Yoongi is right.. We’re suppose to be looking for the last two elemental ninjas.. Not fight with wimps like them.”

 

I added and then looked at Kookie.

 

“We’re not going to tell Sensei. Besides this battle shouldn’t take to long.”


I looked at Yoongi and he then sighed shrugging his shoulders. We both knew that there was no way to change our leader’s mind. Looks like we’ll be beating up two people in one day. And one of them is the newbie. We’re so classy..


Yoongi (POV)


“I need to grab some papers for a presentation. I’ll see you guys at the courtyard after school.”

 

I waved to my friends goodbye as I hurried down the hallway of the school, running up to my locker. I looked around to make sure no one was looking. Seeing that it was safe, I opened my locker. I took another key and put it onto a weird keyhole that was in the back of my locker, I closer the locker door and unlocked the strange door that was in the back of my locker. It opened as a drop like opened up. I took a deep breath and jumped down the tube. As I finally hit to the end of the drop I stood on a cliff looking off into a forest like area with a waterfall. I jumped down off the cliff landing into the river below. I floated to the surface and got out of the pond as I raced to an entrance behind the waterfall. I placed my hand on a scanner as the red light shined green. I pushed the metal door open and walked into another forest. I walked across a bridge that was over a boiling pit of lava reaching to the end as another door stood there. I took out an amulet and showed it to another scanner as it opened. I walked into a chinese decorative room as portraits were hung on the walls of me and my friends. Not to long after I reached another room a man spoke.

 

“Ah, Yoongi. What are you doing out of school?”

 

I took a deep breath and walked over to an old man, I bowed in front of him.

 

“I am sorry to disturb you, when you were probably resting. I just needed to speak to you Sensei Lee.”

 

“What is it my prized pupil?”


“It’s about the last elemental ninjas. We haven’t gotten anywhere. I’m afraid we will never find them.”

 

Sensei Lee sighed and looked at me.

 

“Their closer than you think Yoongi.”

 

“But we know nothing about them.. All we know is they were our allies back in our past lives. How does that help us in our search..?”

 

“They will show up when they feel it’s time. You would think you should trust your Sensei.”

 

“I know Sensei.. I am truly grateful to you. You took me in when my parents perished in an airplane crash..”

 

Sensei Lee smiled and nodded.

 

“I owe you my life Sensei..”

 

“What your doing for the sake of this city is enough for me. Now the last two ninjas will appear very soon. I can sense it.”

 

I nodded and smiled.

 

“I won’t give up Sensei.”


I bowed again and walked to a door. I vanished threw it as I appeared into the courtyard of the school.