D-1

Just One Day

D-1

*bzzt*

A light buzz was heard from the other room. You ignored it the sounds of your phone vibrated and continued to munch on your Takis as you watched TV.

*bzzt*

You shuffled over to the kitchen where your phone has been waiting for you. Curious, you hovered over your cell phone and checked your notifications.

Twitter Update: thank you armys we...

Twitter Update: BTS Arrival at airport…

You immediately shook off your laziness and ran into your room. It’s been nearly 3 months since BTS left for their tour. Nearly 3 months since you were able to hold your sweet boyfriend Seokjin. You appreciated their career but it can get a little lonely at times, you know? You would occasionally skype the boys during their dance practices, or when they’re just chilling at their hotel but it just wasn’t the same as having them right by your side. Jin would even facetime you late at night despite the time differences just to tell you goodnight and listen to your voice to fall asleep. Now you were already rummaging through all your clothes picking out what to wear. While trying on a pair of jeans, you decided to go the day after tomorrow since you want to give them a day to get settled, but no more than a day, you needed to see them ASAP. You needed the laughter and fun, and you most certainly needed the warm huggles, especially from Jin. You subconsciously held your cheek and scrunched up your face just thinking of the idea of getting a kiss or two from Jin. Or maybe cuddling him and watching a movie… Ah~ Before you can even realize it, you started drifting into a peaceful dream.