Chapter 3

Not Just A Shoulder

Chapter 3


 

“Jenooooooooo!” Jae Min screamed while running into the classroom like a little kid who had just saw a monster.

 

“Waeyo?” Jeno looked up from his book, shifting his gaze towards his friend.

 

“There’s going to be a new girl in our class!”, a smile plastered on Jae Min’s face.

 

“Oh…” was all Jeno managed to say, not really knowing what was so special.

 

“She’s really pretty!” Jae Min smirked at his best friend.

 

“How do you know?”

 

“I walked pass her just now. Yah Lee Jeno, aren’t you curious? She’s really pretty okay!” Jae Min finally calming down a little, took a seat beside him.

 

“Well theres no point in me being curious right? I’ll see her later anyway…” 


“Who’s her?” you overhead their conversation while walking in the classroom.

 

“Jae Min says theres going to be a new girl in our class” Jeno said, giving you an answer to your question before you looked over to your boyfriend.

 

“Jae Min-“

 

“Don’t worry! You’re still my number one” he gave you a cheesy smile before moving to sit next to you and cuddling you in his arms.

 

“Yah, when did I say anything”


“So you don’t want to be my number one?” he pretended to be sad and gave you a little pout.

 

‘Aniya! I didn’t say that either!” you hugged him tighter.

 

Jeno watched you guys have your couple moments. You gave him a smile and got on in return. Jae Min looked at the two of you before ruffling your hair, “Yah~ Stop using your secret language to communicate, I have no idea what those smiles were supposed to mean.”

 

“Mmm then I guess you’ll have to learn” you stuck your tongue out at him.

 

“Mwo?!” 

 

“Jeno ah! Help me!” you screamed while Jae Min tickled you from your sides not letting you go.

 

Jeno was just about to get up and help you out of your boyfriends grip when the bell rang. Students were running around the halls trying to get into their classes on time and your homeroom teacher walked in.

 

“Good Morning” your teacher greeted.

 

The class president stood up after the teacher’s greeting, “Attention, greet the teacher” he said before everyone did so and sat back down again.

 

“Guys~ Starting from today there will be a new student in this class, please come in!” your teacher looked outside the door just as a girl walked into the classroom. 

 

She was pretty, you had to admit it and you were pretty sure you weren’t the only one who thought so as many whispers and small screams where made by the boys in your class. 

 

“Introduce yourself please” you heard the teacher ask her.

 

She gave your class a little smiled before starting off, “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kwon Na Ri and I have just transferred here. I hope we can be friends!” she smiled again.

 

“Of course we can!” one of the loudest guys from your class shouted back at her.

 

“It’s Na Ri’s first day there so make sure you guys are helping her out and starting her off.” Your teacher looks around the classroom before pointing at an empty seat in the room, “You can sit in that empty seat next to Jae Min there”.

 

Upon hearing your boyfriends name, you turned to look at the side to where his seat was. Na Ri made her way down the classroom before sitting where she was told to. 

 

“Ah, Jae Min, can you please take Na Ri on a tour around our school during lunch and help her out during classes if she needs to. Komawoyo.” Jae Min nodded at your teacher’s request. Your teacher took the attendance before saying goodbye and leaving the classroom.

 

“Annyeong! I’m Jae Min!” he said looking over to the new girl.

 

“Ah… Jae Min is your name? When’s your birthday?” Na Ri asked.

 

“Huh? Oh, Um August… why?” he was a bit taken back, not expending that to be the first question from a new classmate.

 

“Ah~ You’re older than me, I guess I can call you Oppa then right?” she smiled.

 

“Oh… um… yea sure…” Jae Min looked unsure, maybe all of this was going a little bit too fast.

 

“Oppa, do you mind showing me the school a bit more later?”

 

“I’ll take you around during lunch” Jae Min told her just before your math teacher walked into the classroom ready for your first lesson.

 

 

— — —

 

 

It seemed like forever but lunch was finally here. You couldn’t help but smile at yourself knowing that you would have some time with your boyfriend now.

 

“Jae Min ahhhh~” you walked over to his table after the teacher left.

 

“Oh… Hyun Joo ah mianhae… I have to take Na Ri around the school, I don’t think I can eat with you today” he pouted. Looks like you wouldn’t be having some time with your boyfriend after all.

 

“Ah… it’s okay, I’ll eat with Jeno” you smiled before walking off to find him.

 

“Who is she?” Na Ri asked as you left the classroom.

 

“Oh she’s my girlfriend. Her names Yoon Hyun Joo” you boyfriend introduced you for her.

 

“Ah I see, how long have you been dating?”

 

“W—whawhat? Oh um… just over 6 months…?” Jae Min didn’t really understand why she seemed to be so much more curious about him than the school.

 

“I see.” she just simply answered and smiled back.

 

 

On the other hand, you had managed to find Jeno at your usual spot with his other friends.

 

“Annyeong!” you smiled before sitting down next to them, earning a bunch of questioned looks from both him and the others. “Wae?”

 

“Why are you here so early? Aren’t you eating with Jae Min first?” Mark asked.

 

“Oh he had to give the new girl a tour of the school so he told me to eat with you guys first” you shrugged your shoulders.

 

“WHAT NEW GIRL?” Mark accidentally yelled just a little too loudly due to excitement of the new girl.

 

“Oh theres some new girl in our class” you smirked at him knowing exactly what was happening in his head.

 

“He just told you to eat with us?” Jeno asked. You simply nodded.

“Mwoya… hyung ditched you for some other girl?” Ji Sung asked.

 

“Not really ditch… he’s seat partners with him so I guess he’s responsible for making sure she knows where to go for now. Anyway how are you and that girl?” you teased, making Ji Sung blush.

 

“Oh right the girl! Did you ask her yet? Did she say yes? Oh my god what did she say!” Mark joined your teasing making the poor maknae blush even more.

 

“Yah Hyung!” Ji Sung covered his face.

 

“Hyung~ You’re embarrassing the maknae” Jeno giggled.

 


 

Author's Note

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry guys... I feel so bad omg ><

Sorry I wasn't able to update for so long... I'm trying to write as much as I can while I have time, hopefully won't be another long wait :( Mianhae