chapter 03

Eye-contact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we arrived at my Grandma's ward, it turned out that my Grandma was already in her bed, but it seemed that she hadn't woken up yet. I invited taeyeon to sit with me as her mother is still undergoing surgery. We chatted a lot, mostly i am the one who did the talking. Taeyeon seemed to have opened up a lot to me too. She even called me a dork and she said she can't stand my 'overflowing with energy' personality. I then asked her whether i can take a selfie with her and upload it on my instagram. 

She didn't mind as long as i don't put up the location tag. And so we took several pics before i uploaded one to my instagram. She asked for my instagram account to like my pic. But i told her it is fine, i know she had a small amount of following and thus, she didn't have to follow or like my pic as it might attract a huge amount of attention of her fans. She insisted to ask for my username and said we are already friends. I eventually gave it to her and she started to stalk all my pics after i accepted her follow request.    Me: "Yaaah!!! You stalker! Stop liking my pics, your fans are gonna come at me."   Taeyeon: "Waeeee~ they are all pretty. OMO your pictures are artistic!"    Me: "Of course! I don't always post selcas with such eye-hurting bright filters like someone does~"   Taeyeon: "Yaaah! You kid! Are you mocking me? I am your eonni! Wait, how did you know that? Have you been following me all this time?!"    Me: "Kyaaa~ mianhae my pretty taeyeon eonnie~ and yes yes~ i am one of your 5 million followers kim taeyeon eonnie~ Omooo! My notification is flooding because of the amount of requesting followers. Omoo eottokeee eonni? This doesn't seem real? It keeps popping nonstop?!"   Taeyeon: "I think you might have to switch off your notifications and just un-private your account. It happens quite often with my friend and my brother. That's just the power of Kim Taengoo you know~"    Me: "Taengoo? Is this how you call yourself? Is it your nickname? It's cute. Eonni, can i call you by name instead? I really don't get used to calling people eonni or oppa you know~ Come on, let's be foreigner style ok?   Taeyeon: "Aishhhh this kid. Alright then, this only applies for you though since you are indeed a foreigner~ you are such a kiddo!"   Me: "Yahhh taeyeon-ah i am already a grown-up ok! Stop calling me a kid!"   Taeyeon: "Then start acting like one! Or nevermind, you are cuter like this anyway."   I don'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter