(My) Happiness.

Her Happiness

 

 

 

“You have a meeting at 4. You’ll have enough time to meet your fiancé.” My secretary said.

“You know you don’t have to be so formal towards me considering you’re actually older than me, Tae-unnie.” I scolded.

“Whatever. You’re younger than me, better listen to me well. So, let’s go?” She opened the door for me. I shook my head and chuckled.

Here I am, the heiress of my dad’s company. After the divorce, many fans were angry towards me and attacked my SNS but I knew that I deserved it. But that’s in the past. Now, I’m happily engaged with my fiancé, Jung Wheein. I met her while I was on my way to my workplace when I saw her rushing towards a certain place and she ran into me and both of us fell. She apologised profusely and I told her it was alright as it can happen anytime. When she talked, her dimples will make its appearance. Somehow it made my heart raced just like how it did when I’m with Irene.

I exited my office and made my way downstairs to the parking lot. A lot of people bowed at me and I bowed and patted some of the employees, encouraging them. They smiled at me and gave me a thumb up. I chuckled and waved at them. Once we arrived at the parking lot, Taeyeon opened the door for me and I boarded car, not forgetting to thank Taeyeon. She smiled at me and went to the driver seat and drove off to my fiancé apartment. Me and Taeyeon converse with each other for a bit when she announced that we’ve arrived. I thanked her as I exited from the car and walked towards the front door and fixed myself, not forgetting to hide the flower behind me. 

I rang the bell as I waited for her to open the door. I heard her footsteps tapping on the floor, getting closer as my heart pounded quickly as I couldn’t wait to have her in my arms, after a tiring day. I looked ahead of me as she opened the door and quickly engulfed me into a hug that made me forget about all my problems and worries.

“You’re home quite early. Is everything alright?” She pulled me slightly away and looked at me worriedly. I chuckled and shook my head as I gave a peck.

“I have meeting later on. Everything is alright, don’t worry. Anyways, how’s that company of yours doing?” I asked as we made our way to the sofa and cuddled with each other.

“Hwasa is doing her best as my secretary eventhough she can be very dorky at times during working hours. Solar and Moonbyul is busy handling the trainees. I’m having a three-day break as these days, there’s a lot of youngsters auditioning and I thought my head was going to explode, no joke, baby.”

“Poor my little baby.” I massaged her temple as I gave kisses at the top of her head every now and then. I kept doing it when her phone rang. She gave me a peck before answering the call.

“Hello? Yes, I’m Jung Wheein, the CEO for MMM.Entertainment. Oh, sure, we can arrange something. How about tomorrow, since I’m available. Yeah, sure. Will do. See you soon, Seulgi-ssi.” She ended the call and looked at me happily. I arched my brows as I looked at her with a puzzled face.

“What’s up?”

“Guess what? There’s a group that will be transferred from SM.Entertainment to ours. Like, wow.” She exclaimed.

“SM.Entertainment, eh? It’s been a long time since I’ve been there. Interesting, though. Which group is it?”

“Not sure but the caller’s name is Kang Seulgi. Ever heard of that name?” It sounded familiar.

“I’ve heard of that name before but I don’t think I know who is it. But who cares, I want to spend the day with you tomorrow.” I said as I went nearer to give a kiss when she placed a finger on my lips while shaking her head.

“Nu-uh. I have to go and see the group tomorrow. Since our company merged with each other, you need to see them too.” I pouted at her before remembering something.

“I think I can’t go, beagle. I still have to finish up some documents as the due date is the day after and you know I’m the kind of person that needs to finish up before the due date. I’m sorry, beagle.”

I looked down as I thought she would get angry but instead I felt her fingers on my chin as it guided me to look at her.

“Hey, I’m not angry, alright. I know you’re a busy person, but I am too. I understand your situation, so don’t feel guilty. You can come over once you’re done with the documents but if you can’t make it, give me a call.” She said as she softly kissed me. My hands circled her neck as I deepened the kiss.

Both of us eventually fell asleep as we were cuddling comfortably. I woke up, hearing the doorbell ringing repeatedly. I groaned as I tried to sit up from my position but to realise that Wheein was using my arm as her pillow which made it harder for me to get up. I chuckled as I brushed the hair that was covering her face and caressed her cheek as she stirred and opened her eyes, looking at me.

“Good morning.” I joked. She slapped my arms as I gave a peck on her forehead. (Call me fluffy but that’s just who I am. Heh.”

We stared at each other lovingly before the doorbell interrupted us. I groaned as I stood up, hearing a chuckle from Wheein. I rolled my eyes jokingly as I opened the door, with Taeyeon glaring at me.

“Nice bed hair you have there. You had s-“ I covered before Wheein can hear that. I smacked her on the shoulder before fixing my hair and waved at Wheein as she quickly approached me and fixed my clothing and gave a kiss on my cheek.

“Be careful and don’t overwork yourself. I know you won’t come home tonight. Be sure to eat before resuming your work, or else I’m going to kill you when you get home, alright?” She threatened. I gulped and nodded at her before I felt Taeyeon dragging me to the car. I saluted at Wheein before entering the car and the car sped through the road. We arrived and quickly walked upstairs to my office to see a lady inside my office. I called for my another secretary. She arrived in a matter of seconds.

“You know people are not allowed to be in my office without my consent or when I’m not in my office.” I scolded and looked at her with a straight face. The secretary looked down and I could hear her sobbing. I sighed as I looked at Taeyeon to help me but instead she shook her head and raised both her hands up as a sign that I should settle it myself. I rolled my eyes at her before softening at the sight infront of me.

“Hey, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to sound angry. It’s just I don’t like strangers or anyone to step into the office. I mean, who knows if that person might do any harm or take some important documents.” I said softly.

The secretary looked at me, teary-eyed.

“It’s Bae Suzy.” She said.

My heart dropped. No way. Taeyeon held me as I thought I was going to faint. Bae Suzy is Bae Joohyun, Irene’s, cousin. My hands shook as I was quite close with Suzy when were kids but after the divorce, we started drifting apart and she hated me to the guts.

“Are you sure you want to meet her, in this state?” Taeyeon asked me worriedly.

I sighed before nodding my head. Taeyeon patted me on the shoulder before mouthing ' You can do it.' I nodded before sighing heavily. After debating with myself, I turned the doorknob and the silhoutte turned and approached me.

"It's been a while, eh? Had fun playing around with my dear cousin?" She insulted. I sighed.

"Look. You don't know anything about me and Irene-unnie, so back off." She scoffed.

"Pfft. Really? I had to see her cry everytime we have reunion with the family. Now, tell me if I should back off, idiot!" She yelled at me. 

Taeyeon rushed over towards me before hugging me from the side and looked at Suzy, ready to launch at her. I held her back and shook my head. 

"Suzy-unnie. I don't know what Irene-unnie had been telling you, but she's happy. I let her go at her own will. She's happy with Wendy. Seeing her with Wendy hurt me. Do you know how many times I've cried because Irene-unnie did not spare me a look. Not even once. My love for her was only one-sided. She loved Wendy. Not me. Now, tell me whose the one that got hurt? I was in love with her years ago. Even when we were kids but she only saw me as a 'friend', not more than that. She's not happy with me. I was in love with her. But I found my happiness 2 years ago. I'm happy now. She should too." I said in one breath. I panted as I looked straight at her. 

Her look began to softened as she engulfed me into a hug. I was taken aback and my amrs hung loosely on each of my sides. 

"I didn't know you suffered too. I thought you only wanted to play with Joohyun's feelings. Bu-" I raised a finger to her lips, silencing her before she can continue her sentence.

"I don't want to hear anything about you and Irene-unnie. Or even the Bae's. I have nothing to do with them. Do not interfere with my life ever again. I'm done. You're done here, too. Now, go. I have other things to do." I said, looking downwards. Suzy looked at me for one last time before walking out of the office. Taeyeon hugged me as my arms quickly circled around her as I cried, again. Because of her. 

"There, there. It's alright. Everything's fine, now. She's gone. Wheein is there with you, now. She loves you as much as you love her. There's nothing to worry about." Taeyeon reassured. I nodded before wiping my tears. 

"You're right, I'm happy right now. Why should I worry about the person who've hurt me. Who doesn't deserve me." I said. 

Taeyeon nodded before leading me to my seat before resuming with the documents, finishing it as soon as possible. 

I fell asleep as I finished the last documents. I woke up and saw Taeyeon sitting calmly on the sofa. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Are you done yet? Wheein has been messaging and calling you about meeting the girl group." My eyes shot open as I scurried over to my handbag and quickly fished out my phone, and sure enough it was spammed with calls and messages from that beagle. I shook my head before telling her that I'd be able to come in an hour. I quickly told Taeyeon to drive me to my apartment to take a quick shower and change my outfit. We drove to the company and I exited the car and saw a huge number of fans outside the main entrance. 

I used the back door to enter and the workers bowed at me. I bowed as always and made my way to Wheein's office. I knocked on the door and Wheein opened the door and hugged me before pulling me in.

"Girls. This is _____, the second CEO of MMM.Entertainment. She's also my fiancé. ____, this is the new girl group that has been transferred to my company, Red Velvet." Once I heard that, my eyes darted towards a certain person that I didn't want to see. 

"Hi, I'm Irene, the leader of the group. I hope you'll treat us good here." The leader bowed along with the members as they smiled at me and Wheein. 

My heart ................ did not beat. At all. I felt normal. My stomach didn't do cartwheels or backflips anymore like it used to when I was with her back then. I smiled unconsciously and bowed immediately.

"Don't worry. We give the finest service here. I hope you'll have a good time here. Enjoy." I said while smiling brightly before placing my arms around Wheein's waist. In which she looked at me briefly and smiled.

"Not here, you idiot." She whispered. I blushed and looked at them before giving them the information. Once they signed the contract and got their keys to their new dorm, all of us exited the room while chatting with each other when I saw Wendy and Irene walking with each other hand in hand. I arched my brows as I remembered what Suzy said. Cry, huh? It won't work for me, Suzy. Try harder next time. Pathetic. If you're trying to make me feel guilty for what I've done towards Irene, try harder. You're going to make Irene suffer even more. What a lovely cousin you have, Hyun-unnie. Well, at least it's good to see you happy with someone that brings you happiness. Because I have My Happiness now. Thanks to you, I get to meet my fiancé. Both of us have happy endings. We have our happiness, now. As long as you're happy, I'm happy. 

 

It's the end now, peeps. This is the sequel that you guys wanted. Sorry if it's not up to your expectations. And if some of you guys don't know who Wheein is, she is a member of Mamamoo along with Hwasa, Solar and Moonbyul. I'm inlove with four of them recently along with their songs, don't forget to check them out on Weekly Idol. They're hilarious. Thanks to YoonJihoo for suggesting this plot eventhough it didn't turned out like you wanted. But I'm happy with this ending. And I hope you guys are happy too. And I'm sorry if I offend any of Suzy's fan or any Miss A's fan. But this is just purely for my story and she isn't this mean. I just needed someone with the same surname as Irene. And it seems like Suzy is my victim, for some reason. Huehue. Once again, I'm sorry to offend any of the fans and I hope you enjoy this story as much as I do, as it's my first time doing a one-shot(in the first place), but because two people wanted a sequel, so why not. :) Do message me if you have request and I'll consider if I'll do it. If you guys want to have a chat, you can. Don't worry I won't bite. Huehue. Eventhough I can be shy too. But, we can work it out. /thumbs up/  Till' we meet again. :)

-Author