What if I forget you part 2(updated)

What if i forget you? (Updated)

Flashback to the day before 

"Good afternoon, doctornim may I know what is the result of my medical report?"

"ms song,I know it might be hard for you to accept but from your CT scan we dignosed that the reason behind your headache is due to an abnormal tumour in your brain that is near your nerve,from the size of it, we can deduce that it is stage IV"

"Brain cancer?"

The doctor helplessly nodded his head.

Tears were gathering at the brim of her eyes but being a strong girl,jihyo held it back and gathered all her courage to ask one last question "is it curable?"

"With current medical advancement,it can be removed using surgery but..."

Hearing that ji hyo let out a sigh of relieved and said"do not worry about the fees,just proceed on with the surgery."

"It is not about the fees...it is just that there is a high chance that you might lost all your memories after this surgery"the doctor said without looking at ji Hyo.Indeed,it is too cruel for a person to lost all of his or her memories.Even his professionalism as a doctor can't hide his sympathy for the girl seating infront of him.

Ji Hyo frozed at the thought of forgetting everything.How does that differ from dying?She stared at the floor and said "what is the percentage of me not forgetting anyone?"

"....10%"

ji Hyo solemnly nodded her head and walked out of the room.She walked to a hidden corner and squat on the floor.Throughout her entire life,she had never felt so helpless.She can't think of anyone who she can talk to.Gary used to be that person but how can she be so cruel and drag Gary into this...She cried And cried till she fell asleep and was asked to leave by the nurse. 

End of flashback

Back to Han river

"Aigoo ji Hyo ah,why are you crying?"then Gary tap on his shoulder "lay here and you will feel better"Gary flashed her his beautiful smile.

"oppa?"when ji Hyo reached out her hand to touch Gary face,he suddenly vanished into thin air.

"oppa!where are you?please don't go!!oppa!"she went around to look for him but he is no where to be found.

Suddenly, ji Hyo opened her eyes and realised that she had fallen asleep.Gary was never there....

Meanwhile ji hyo 's brother jong ki calledher"Noona,where are you?"what happened?why did you reject Gary's Hyung proposal ?wasn't you looking forward to his proposal?"

"Jong ki ah,promise me that you will never ever cry because of noona alright?"

"Noona are you ok?where are you now?i will go and find you"

"No please don't,I just want to be alone now"then she hung up the call.

Jong ki immediately grabbed the car key and start searching for her

"Noona where the hell are you?"