What if i forget you? part 1 (updated)

What if i forget you? (Updated)

1995

Ji hyo ah ,when we grow up can you marry oppa?gary asked ji hyo innocently.Ji Hyo stared into his  sincered eyes and nodded her head slightly but before she could said anything else her mother came

"Come on ji hyo ah its time to go home appa is waiting for us"

"Omma can I marry Gary oppa in the future?"ji hyo asked her Mother while they were in the car

'Wow our little ji hyo has grown up ,are you thinking of getting married already ?"

Ji Hyo gave her Mother a shy smile and looked out of the car window,her Gary oppa was still standing at the same spot where they were playing at ,waving at her.

At the age of 10,she does not understand what is love,but all she knew was that she enjoyed every moment spent with Gary ,her heart can't help but to flutter whenever they are together?Is this what adult always called love?she don't know but all she know is that she cherished him more than anything in this world.

 

2015

on jihyo 30th bithday party,gary suddenly kneeled down infront of  her and took out a diamond ring from his pocket .

"Song ji hyo we have knewn each other since young and Started dating 3 years back,I am more than sure that you are the one I want to spend my whole life with.i assure you and everyone here that i will treat you Wholeheartedly and love you forever till death bring us apart,will you marry me?"

people around them started cheering"marry him!marry him"

ji hyo was very touched by his proposal ,tears were treatening to fall but she tried her best to it in because she was left with no choice but to reject him....everone  gasped,no one has expected her to reject gary...Throughout these 3 years while they were together they were always seen as the sweetest and cutest couple...

ji hyo was about to walk away but gary immediately Stood up and held her back...."ji hyo ah ,why? wasn't everything perfectly fine?wasn't marriage something that we had agreed on since a Long time ago? Have I done something wrong?tell me please?i  promise i will change !!i will do anyting for you!!

To gary's surprise, ji hyo started laughing and and said "kang gary Are you dumb?who the hell would remember something that they said when they were young...Do you want to know what had happened?let me tell you,the only that happened is that I realised that i have never love u,not even for a single second of my life!You are just a useless guy who is there for me unconditionally."She looked into his eyes and said "why would I want to marry a dog?"

Gary let go of her and looked at her unbelievably,never in his life had he ever expect hearing such things from her.He thought that whatever that was between them was true love....he remembered her staying by his side 24/7 when he was stuck in bed for 2 weeks...he remembered her believing in him and giving him her ity...Does all of those meant nothing to her?

He lost the courage to say anything else,he could only watched as she walked out of that room.The image of her started to get blurry as more and more tears covered his eyes.Their friends who were still in shocked with whatever that had taken placed surrounded him and comfort him but nothing works...his heart was shattered by the woman who had just walked out of  the room nonchalantly.

On the other side,right after jihyo reached the entrance, she ran straight into her car and drove to han river.By the river where no one was watching she cried her heart out,those words that she said hurt her twice as much as it hurt him.

She felt nostalgic as memories of them came into her mind.Those time when she just lean her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat..those time when they cycled around this river...

She love him so much...so much that words can't be used to express

Today was suppose to be her best day of her life,her Boyfriend,the love of her life,proposed to her on her Birthday.Isin't this what everyone was hopping for?However it turn out to be the worst day of her life,if it wasn't because of what she heard from the doctor yesterday she would definitely accept gary proposal.

If holding onto a Long term promise is dumb,then she definitely is because she hadn't forget about it and she thinks so much about it that she often dream about the same scenario over and over again.It is a dream that she will never get sick and tired of...

It hurts her knowing that she had shattered his heart,she really want to be beside him now and tell him how much she love him but she rather him suffering now than to suffer much more pain alone in the future...The only thing she know is that she can't be selfish

hey!it has been so Long since i wrote:).in this updated version,i had changed the way I expressed some stuff !i hope that you will like this updated version as much as I do!please leave a comment below so I can improve myself!thank you!the updated version for part 2 should be up within the next few days