Another side of Lee Hoya

Mr. Poet

 

"Arghh..." Hoya groaned. Hoya's vision was still blurry, but he was sure that he was in the clinic. When his vision was finally back to normal, all clear, he frowned at the sight of an angry principal instead of a worried Sungyeol. "As for you, mr. Lee, suspended for two days. You too Kim Myungsoo." The teacher gave them their suspended slips. Myungsoo clenched his knuckles and gritted his teeth. "Wh... Does she know what-" Hoya was interrupted by an annoyed Myungsoo and said "I told everthing to her idiot. If I lie, then it will be worse. I think first before doing things. Unlike-" Hoya got mmad at Myungsoo's remark and grabbed him by the collar. "Want to get hit?" Hoya asked in a scaring tone. Myungsoo gave his best death glare and said "Want another problem and more suspension days?" Myungsoo rolled his eys and pushed Hoya away.


Sungyeol couldn't focus in class. He just... Couldn't. This was the first time, he saw Myungsoo to be that mad, the first time he saw a erted purple freak, and the first time a guy tried to kiss him... When classes was over, he saw Myungsoo waiting for him. Wi a smile even if he got suspended. This time, the choding was about to cry again... And he did. "Yah! Why are you crying?" Myungsoo said and teasingly spanked Sungyeol on the head. "Owie... It's because of me-" "Aish... It wasn't you ok? Now let's go home?" Myungsoo said. Sungyeol nodded. "Oh so now you're leaving me?" Sungjong said in the most sarcastic diva tone. Myungsoo and Sungyeol grinned at each other evily. They ran away, leaving poor Sungjong home.


Hoya was there the whole time. After Sungjong murmuring curses to his hyungs, just when he was about to leave, Hoya patted Sungjong's back. Sungjong was surprised and was about to kick Hoya's shin, but then Hoya said "Please! Just let me fix everything! I'll explain! Please let me talk to Myungsoo and Sungyeol!" Sungjong thought twice and said, "You have 3 minutes purple freak. Faster because hyungs will be worried about the precious me." 


Hoya's P.O.V.

'Ever since I was in first year of high school, I already liked him. It was a fine pretty normal day until a new person came into my life, my school, my class. Lee Sungyeol. I have never seen anyone that charming when they smile, so bright and cheerful. Someone who completely changed my life and made me want to see, hear, and know more about him. 

There was something special about him. At first, I tried to deny the fact I'm in love with him. But after quite sometime, I liked him. The problem is, he doesn't know I exist. He has no idea about me being his classmate and I'm a coward to confont him and befriend him. 

But when Myungsoo transferred too, on second year, with Sungjong of course, I was shocked by the sudden closeness of Sungyeol and Myungsoo. "He's  just new! Why?!" I always ask my best friend, Jang Dongwoo. "Well, I heard they're childhood friends but were in different schools. But look at them together now! Just like us!" Dongwoo playfully said and hung an arm over me. 

After years, and years, I realized that I had to man up. But with Myungsoo around it's too hard.

If I can't be his just can I at least have one hug.

If he doesn't love me, at least one kiss.

Even just one date...

Even if I don't deserve it, I just want to be loved. 

After the punch and I woke up, I realized nothing's over and I still have a chance. Probably be friends? Will I ever feel loved by Lee Sungyeol? The person I love?


Sungjong sighed in defeat. "I thought you were just some type of ert purple bastard but then you actually have a sweet side..." He said nodding to himself. "Fine. You can come. Just to fix everything and start over again. But it doesn't mean I approve you to be Sungyeol's. Don't expect to much." He said harshly and walked away witht a following Hoya behind him.


(A/N: Hey everone! I'm back with another chapter! Sorry if it's full of Hoya, just give him a chance! XD But I promise that next week there's more Myungyeol. Will Myungsoo give a new poem? How? Now that Hoya's back. Did you guys realie Dongwoo finally entered? Yey Dongwoo! Btw, tell me if there are errors, parts you don't like,scenes you can't understand, recommenations, and if they're too short! Thanks everyone! Annyeong! - 김 진 해 )