Purple represents...(?)

Mr. Poet

On the next day, Myungsoo woke up earlier than usual, a grin plastered on his face, attire that was dashing, and humming to those cheesy love songs he used to hate. Sungjong in the other hand, became more of a diva than his usual diva self. That was because of two certain people that caused all of this. Sungyeol, and Ren.


 

Myungsoo and Sungjong skipped all the way to school. They were so happy- wait a second... WHAT IS THAT PURPLE FREAK WITH SUNGYEOL AND REN?!?! , the two thought.

"Ren!!! I'm here-"

"COULD YOU BELIEVE IT JONGIE?! THE ERTED PURPLE FREAK WAS ABOUT TO KISS SUNGYEOL HYUNG!!! I WON'T LET HIM-"

"Ren calm down... LET'S GO KILL HIM TOGETHER." 

Then the divas dashed off to catch the criminal who dared to touch their precious hyung. 

Yeollie couldn't stop crying. Since he is a choding, he is also very innocent. Myungsoo kneeled in front of Sungyeol so they could be in an eye-level. "I'm here ok?" Myungsoo said in the most calming tone. As much as he wants to rage, he knew it was the best to comfort HIS Sungyeol first. After all, the divas can kill him. Sungyeol hugged Myungsoo since he trusts him so much. While Sungyeol was hugging him, Myungsoo slid the next love poem in Sungyeol's backpack.


 

After an hour and a few classes, Sungyeol was finally back to his normal self. "Yah!!! Ireona!!!" Sungyeol said to the sleeping Myungsoo. Myungsoo chuckled and wiped away the drool that formed in his face. "Ew..." Sungyeol said with a disgusted face. "Want some?" Myungsoo teased Sungyeol. "Yuck Myungie!!!" Sungyeol whined.


 

The two were finally settled in the cafeteria, of course, with the two glorious divas. When Sungyeol fiddled in his bag for extra water, he found a paper. He opened it and smiled when he realized- Mr. Poet's back. "OMO READ IT HYUNG! I'VE BEEN DYING TO HEAR LOVE STORIES!!!" Ren beamed happily and excitedly. "It's a poem idiot." Myungsoo teased.  Sungyeol giggled and finally read it.


 

"I don't want to be your happy ending,

 But give you love that's never ending.

 I don't want to be your dream guy,

 But the person that'll give you reality.

 

 I don't want to have a fairytale between us,

 But a story that is only for our different love.

 I won't protect you with a shield,

 But with my love for you will lead." 

 

*Hey Sungyeol~ How are you doing? I just want you to know is that when you're happy, I am too! Don't worry, I'll confess in the right time destiny tells us!

- KMSL


The divas squealed and began fanning themselves due to the fangirling- oops, I mean fanboying they felt. Sungyeol too, felt happy and blushed. He bit his lower lip to pretend himself from squealing. Myungsoo couldn't help but smile throughout the whole time because this is a positive sign. 

 

BUT THEN, the purple FREAK just had to ruin the moment and say "Hi I'm Lee Hoya. The irresistible hot and handsome guy, the top star. Sorry if I surprised you with the sudden ALMOST kiss, I just really like you. And I don't feel sorry because we will-

"YOU!!! COME-"

"Leave it to me Sungjong." Myungsoo warned Sungjong. Myungsoo hit hard in the face, which caused the back of his head hard on the wall and faint. 


 

*a/n: Hey everyone!!! Guess who's back??? Oh, SHE'S BACK~ get it? Awmaygad wit am I even doing in my life??m XD Anyways, sorry for the long hiatus it's because I also have my personal life because I'm a human too like all of you. Are the chapters too short and lame??? I'm sorry if you think it is. Leave a comment so I could correct myself. Thank you~*