chapter 20

Boys over flowers

Victoria's P.O.V

I woke up to my alrm going off and got dressed put my hair in a ponytail and was about to go downstairs then i remembered what happened last night. i quickly went to the bathroom and put on my mascara, eyeliner,blush, and some pinkish lipstick. then i pulled my ponytail out and started to curl my hair. when i was finished i looked in the mirror and was satisfied with my look so i went downstairs. i found a note ontop of a sandwhich and it was from my brother saying he had to leave early so he made me a quick breakfast. i ate my food and then made my way to school.

"hey jan di"-i said waving at her

"victoria!?"-she said shocked that i was all dressed up. 'wow, ji hoo told me what they were up to but i didnt think they were serious"-she said looking me up and down "you look amazing!"-she said

"thank you"- i said smiling

we went inside and i walked jan di to the pool. after about 10min i heard the students going crazy and i knew the boys were here. i waited 5min until the noise went down then told jan di my goodbyes.

"well im off"-i said getting up from the chair

"alright, goodluck"-she said

i walked out of the pool area and made my way towards the f4 lounge. i was right infront of the door and i was honestly nervouse to see jun pyo. i opened the door and instantly all the boys looked at me and looked happy and yi jung and woobin smirked looking at jun pyo's face which was shocked and happy? i dont know.

"hey"-i said putting on a smile and went to hug yi jung and ji hoo.

"hey"-yi jung said hugging me

"hi"-ji hoo said

i walked over to woobin and sat next to him on te couch

"hello"-i said hugging him

"hey"-he said, and to my suprise he kissed me on my cheek and i was suprised but i didnt show it, i just smiled

i looked over to see jun pyo and he was trying to hide it, but i seen he looked jelous and angry.

"so, are we still on for tonight?"-woobin asked a little louder so that jun pyo could hear, i was confused at the question but still played along.

"Yeah"-i said

after that me and woobin were laughing and smilling and he snuck a few kisses on the cheek here and there. after the school day was over, which went by soo much faster then it seemed, i mean we spent the whole day in the lounge. jun pyo looked mostly irratated the whole time and looked like he wanted to say something but kept it to himself.

"ready to go home"-woobin said

"yeah lets go"-i said getting up

"bye"-i said giving ji hoo and yi jung a hug and we left the room. we walked to his car and he opened the door for me and then got in on his side.

"your not so bad at acting"-he said laughing as he drove off

"your not so bad yourself"-i sais smiling

"yeah, did you see any of his expressions?"-he asked me

"yeah, he looked jelouse and sometimes it looked like he wanted to say something but he didnt"-i repled

"yeah, i got that too"-he said

after that we just talked a little more about what happened today and we finally reached my house.

"well i had fun"-he said pulling to a stop

"yeah, me too"-i said

"do you think its working so far?"-i asked

"definatly"-he replied

"okay then, bye"-i said and got out of his car. before i shut the door i looked back in

"oh, and dont forget, maybe next time you can warn me when your going to kiss me"-i said smiling

"yeah, sorry about that"-he said

"its alright, i think that help it alot"-i said laughing

"yeah, well i will pick you p tomorrow alright?"-he said

"okay, see you in the morning"-i said and went inside the house.

when i got inside i went to the kitchen and made something to eat and then took a shower and went to sleep.

jun pyo's P.O.V

I couldnt belive what victoria had did when she gave me back the promise ring. it hurt me so bad to see her hurt and i could tell she was by the look in her eyes. it hurt even more knowing i was the one who had caused her that pain. I know i deserved it but i just could accept it. Today when i seen victoria with woobin it got me so jelouse. i wanted to tell her what was going on but i just couldnt. i didnt want to see her hurt.i know it probably hurt her more not telling her, espacially after i had given her the promise ring and said i loved her. i was going to talk to her about everything. I was going to tell my mom i would marry victoria and nobody else but her. i had to talk to her, and i was going to do just that tomorrow. when i sorted things out with my mom i was going to talk to victoria and tell her everything.it just hurt that im going to have to see her with woobin until then.