chapter 1

Boys over flowers

Hello, my name is Victoria. I am currently living in New York, that is until tomorrow because my brother got a job at something that had to do with shinhwa. I don't know, ANYWAY im going have to leave my all my friends behind and start over at a school called Shinhwa High. Boo i know right. I didn't mind us going to Seoul since i loved alot of thing over there starting from k-dramas, so i kinda new the Korean language but i wasnt a pro, Now im going to get some sleep because i have a LONG day ahead of me.

 

(Time Skip to Tomorrow)

Victoria's P.O.V

i woke up to my stupid alarm going off signaling that it was 5:00 YUP early i know, but we wanted to get there early so we could get settled in faster(so my bro says) i got up and took a shower and did the whole morning routine. I wore a black t-shirt, black skinny jeans and my converse. I decide to just let my hair down since it was naturally curly.

"Morning oppa"-I greeted my brother, since were moving out there why not start talking like it :)

"morning, you ready to go?"- he asked me

"yup"- i said as i grabbed my leather jacked and went to the car.

i got in and buckled up, i put my headphones in and started listening to some music.

(Time skip to when there in Seoul because who wants to hear about them sleeping on a plane?)

We just arrived at our new house and it was HUGE.

"wow, this place is nice"-i said walking in with my suitcase

"really, you like it?"-my brother said

"yeah, im going to start unpacking"-i yelled as i went up the stairs

(1hr later)

"done"- i said as i walked up to my brother who was making me dinner.

"You ready for tomorrow?"- he asked

""Tomorrow?...omg i tottaly forgot!"-i said remembering tomorrow was the day i started my first day at Shinhwa High.

"hahaha, i put your uniform on your bed"-he replied

"alright well i better get to bed its already 11:00"-i said getting up

"what no dinner?"-he asked

"nah, not tonight im not that hungry"-i said

As i went to my room i seen the uniform laying on my bed, and to my surprise it was a skirt. I have never wore a skirt before, i was more on the tom boy side, more into sports from baseball to soccer to even football. i sighed as i layed down and went fast to sleep.

*beep beep beep*

My alram went off and i got up and did my morning routine, i put on my uniform and decided to just leave my hair down.

"Morning"-my brother said as he handed me a plate of eggs and bacon

"thanks"-i said as i ate my food

*after we ate*

"ready?, i have to get going"- my brother said

"yup lets go"-i replied smiling and we drove off to my school.

i got out and went straight to the office to get my schedule. After i got it i went around to look where my classes were, i had enough time because i went 1hr earlier purposely. After i found out were all my classes were i went to walk to my first class until i heard a bunch of girls screaming " omg its f4" " i cant belive how handsome they are", i went by there stairs to see 4 boys walking in. holy they were cute no not even they were handsome. i caught myself staring at them, then i remembered i had to get to class. I hurriedly went to my class so i can settled in before everyone starts to come.

As students started to walk in they all started at me like i was an alien or something. i tried to focus on taking notes but i couldnt help notice people were still starying at me. it was super akward and it got worse when i went to the lunch area. As soon as i walked in everyone snapped there heads to look at me and it just felt so akward.

"hello, my im Jan Di"-i girl said holding her hand out to me

"hello, im victoria a new student"-i replied shaking her hand

We talked all of lunch and she told me about herself and how she worked at a shop and she told me about these guys called F4 and how they were the most popular guys. there was one named Jun Pyo who owned the school, another named Yi Jung and he was the player of them all and Woo Bin who had something to do with mafia and lastly Ji Hoo. after the long day i finally got to go home. my brother wasnt there since he had work and i new he wouldnt be home alot because of his job. so i was i was glad the school was walking distance and i new how to cook lol. after i made my dinner i watched some t.v and did my homework, then went to bed.

 

 

 

ok guys :) how was it? was it boring? be honest please! i hope you guys like it its my first FF so yeah. lol ok then bye bye