Introducing Our Family!

The Byun Family

   The sounds of bird chirping made me awaken from my dreams. The first thing i see when i woke up was the early morning sky from the window. Hmm.. what time is it exactly? I sat up to look at the clock across my bed. I squinted my eyes, the needles point at 5.30 AM. Meh, there's still enough time to sleep. 

   I lied back to the bed as i faced her, who's still sleeping peacefully with her back facing me. I went closer to her and took her into a hug, burying my face to her neck.

"Oh, you're awake, honey?" She mumbled, noticing my arm wrapped around her waist.

"Not really." I replied, giving her cheek a soft kiss. "Good morning~"

"Mm-hmm, yeah. Good morning, hmm.."

   I chuckled, knowing the fact we had this conversation half consciously. I went back to her neck and closed my eyes. Enjoying the morning atmosphere which is really nice for cuddling. Though it only lasts for around five minutes until we heard something across our room.

   Taeyeon subconsciously patted my shoulder. "Yeobo, i think the kids are awake."

"Really?"

"Mm-hmm."

   And so i got up. Rubbing my eyes for awhile to regain my conscious, and hopped off the bed. Making my way to another room across ours. 

   The room's door was painted in baby blue, Gently, i turned the doorknob and peeked in. My lips stretched into a wider smile once i saw them already sitting on the mattress, with that pouty expression like they were about to cry.

 

  My name is Byun Baekhyun. Two years ago on February 20th to be precise, i got married with the woman i love the most named Kim Taeyeon. Which now, of course, had changed to 'Byun Taeyeon'. Ah..  our marriage was one of my happiest day in my life. The party was fun, the cake was pretty delicious too, and oh, don't forget our song duet, kekeke~

   The thing is, i realized that our marriage wasn't the only happiest day of my entire life. When was it? Ah, yes, July 6th. You'd probably wondering what day is it. So i'm gonna tell you.

  July 6th, is the day we were gifted with these two little angels.

  "Good morning~~" i greeted them happily as i sat on the mattress.  "Pa.. pa~" the children whined and crawled their way to me.

  Everyone, meet my children. Byun Jaehyun, and his twin sister Byun Nayeon. They were born two minutes apart. You know, sometimes when i look at them, i remember how surprised i was when i found out i got twins because Taeyeon never told me about it.

 

"Congratulations, it's a boy!"

"Hooray~ you did a goodjob taengoo-ah."

"Okay, take a deep breath Taeyeon-ssi. Here comes another one.. That's it PUSH!!"

"Wh-what? H-hey, hold up- OH MY GOD!!"

 

  Hahahaha, never failed to laugh at that moment. You know, my scream was even louder than Taeyeon. It felt like you got a candy but then two minutes later you got hundreds of it in all sudden. It's just very unexpected to me and, Ah, i kinda want to erase that memory from my mind.

  "Aigoo.. what's up with that face? Did you guys have a bad dream, hmm?" I caressed their heads. Nayeon raised her tiny hands into the air, still with her almost-cry expression. Getting the cue, i took her to my lap. While Jaehyun just calmly crawled to my lap as well. And now they both were sitting on my thighs.

  "Ssh, Appa is here.. don't you worry." I gently patted Nayeon's back to calm her down. Yeah, Nayeon usually cries when she wakes up. So me or Taeyeon have to be there before she let out tears.

  Jaehyun began to mumbling. Saying things like 'aaaa' and 'ooo' and other stuffs which is definitely not korean. It must be his own language. He looked at me excitedly as he kept chattering, sometimes his hands would rose and do some gestures. I can't help but laughing, seems he's telling me his dream last night.

  "Ah really? That's cool, Jaehyunnie~" i ruffled his hair.  "What about you? Did you have the same dream as Jaehyun?" I asked Nayeon. But she only whimpered and dug her face to my shoulder. I chuckled and gave her head a kiss. "Okay, okay. You don't want to talk about it, huh? Shall we go to the dining room, then? Have breakfast?"

"Eung~~"

"To the dining room it is! Come on, Eomma is probably preparing our foods right now." I said. I took Jaehyun as i stood up, with the twins on my arms. Mwahahah, you can't underestimate these muscles, everyone. 

  And so we made our way to the dining room, which is connected to the kitchen. So i can see Taeyeon who was busy stirring fried rice on the pan.

"Good morning, eomma~" Taeyeon's lips curved up into a smile once i greeted her. She turned off the stove and turned around.

  "Ah~ good morning my babies~" she walked towards us to give the twins a morning kiss. She also gave me one (of course, morning kiss is a routine for us!) before continue on her cooking. While i sat the twins on to the baby chairs.

   Taeyeon put two plates of fried rice to the table. "Breakfast is served." She said.

   "Wuah.. it smells good, Taeyeon-ssi!" I teased. And she just laughed as a respond. "What do you want to drink, honey?"

   "Hmm.. do we still have orange juice?"

  The woman nodded and went to the fridge to get me the orange juice.

"Yeobo, the twins food are ready. Can you get it for them?" She asked while pouring the orange juice into a glass.

  "Sure thing." I stood up. I went to the kitchen table and took two bowls of.. i don't know, some kind of porridge i believe (baby foods. You wouldn't know what's in it). "Tadaah! Here are your breakfast, kids!" I put the bowls on the table. I was- wait a second, where's my spoon?

  I chuckled when i found out it was in Jaehyun's hand. He was opening his mouth and about to eat some pieces of fried rice that stuck on the spoon."No no no, Jaehyun-ah. That's not yours!" I immediately took the spoon from him before he could insert it to his mouth. Huft, Jaehyun could be a little unpatient when it comes to food. 

   Taeyeon laughed seeing her son's action. "Aigoo~ trying to steal your appa's food, Jaehyunnie?"

Jaehyun only gave his mom a grin. While i spooned his food and gave it to Jaehyun. "Say aah~" i said. He diligently open his mouth as i fed him the porridge.

  "Yes, good boy! Here, you hold it okay?" And so the twins began to eat their porridge. Yep, they eat by themselves. Taeyeon and i let them so because if we kept feeding them, that means we're spoiling them. Of course this will be a very messy job, it's always been. Porridge all over the the place but hey, they need to learn, aren't they?

    "You know, Nayeon is really quiet today." Taeyeon inserted a spoonful of fried rice into , noticing that our daughter hasn't say a single word.

"Maybe she's too busy with her food. Beside, she is the quiet one, right?"

"But not this quiet though."

"Mm. Unlike Jaehyun." I said. "Yeobo, you should've seen Jaehyun when he was.. telling me his dream."

  The short-haired woman chuckled. "Really?"

I nodded. "His eyes were open wide like this and he even made gestures! He looked very excited." I said while copying Jaehyun's gestures then. Like i expected, Taeyeon laughed. Hahaha, I bet she would laugh harder if she'd seen Jaehyun.

  "Is that so, Jaehyun-ah? What did you dream last night?" She asked Jaehyun. Jaehyun looked at her with that excited eyes again, "Ma.. ma!" And so he began to blabber in his own language again. Taeyeon and i could only listen to him and trying hard not to laugh.

   "Aigoo.. he talks a lot, didn't he?" I said.

"Ne.. I wonder where that came from." Taeyeon suddenly gave me a sarcastic glare. Okay, you got me, honey. I do talk a lot.

   And so we continue our beautiful morning breakfast. Ah, Once again, everyone...

 

 

Welcome to the Byun family!

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N

First chap! hope u like it, guys~ pyoong~