DAY 14 - PAMPER DAY

100 Days Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara woke up feeling groggy. What the hell did she do last night that made her feel so tired? Then she remembered having a hard time going to bed. The thoughts of Thunder leaving for training, her parents who are currently enjoying their vacation and her being left alone in the house. Well not exactly since she has a new temporary housemate – Donghae. Ah yes! Lee Donghae, the guy who caught most of her thoughts last night. “Goodnight oppa!” those words kept on repeating on her mind. What the hell were you thinking, Sandara? Oppa? What are you a high school girl? What will Donghae think of you saying those words? Aish, Sandara Park, so impulsive! Then she remembered another thing. She mentioned last night that Donghae’s already her boyfriend. She smiled. She can’t believe those words came out of either. Something must’ve possessed her last night.

She got up to prepare breakfast for her and Donghae. The thoughts of doing wifely duties made her feel giddy. She likes the sound of it. “Wife”. But when she got down to the kitchen, she was surprised by all the meals prepared on the table. She saw Donghae cooking wearing only his pajamas and his apron. Dara stared at Donghae’s back. She gulped. Her eyes remained on his biceps. How come your body’s so toned? Do you even work out? She thought. Just then, Donghae looked back and caught her staring at him.

“You’re awake? Good morning Dara”, he greeted her, “take a seat, this will be ready soon enough”.

She composed herself, feeling embarrassed. Dara get yourself together! “Uh, good morning. You shouldn’t have done that. You’re my guest, I should’ve prepared breakfast for us”, she said and poured herself a glass of water.

“I really don’t mind. In fact, I like cooking for you. That way I could mix in some potions to make you fall head over heels for me, but I guess there’d be no need for it since you already called me ‘oppa’ last night”, he giggled.

Dara’s face flushed. “Yah! You really need to bring that up?”

He carefully placed the last dish on his breakfast menu on the table and faced her, “can you say it again?”

“Say what?”

“You know, what you called me last night?”

“Lee Donghae!”

“I believe that isn’t what I heard last night. It sound like an ‘oooo…ppa’” he really likes teasing her.

“Just eat, Lee Donghae! Don’t keep the food waiting.”

He sat in front of her and kept on chanting, “oppa”… “oppa” he faced her again and smiled, “one more time please. Oppa!”

She can’t believe he’s doing this. “do you plan to continue this all day long?”

“Yes… I won’t stop until I hear you say it again.”

“Fine!! Fine, I’ll say it.”

Donghae looked at her, waiting.

“Do I really have to?” she was hesitant. Ugh, this is so embarrassing.

He nodded, “okay, say this: ‘Good morning oppa. Let’s eat. Thank you for cooking breakfast oppa.’ Simple as that”.

She bit her lower lip, “g-good m-morning” she paused.

“I’m waiting”, he said.

“Fine! Wait!! Ugh, so impatient. Goodmornrnrningoprarappa” she mumbled.

“What? I didn’t understand what you just said.”

She let out a deep sigh and rolled her eyes and said, “Good Morning Oppa. Let’s eat. Thank  you for cooking breakfast oppa”, she said without pausing, “happy now?”

“Yep, much better. I’m wondering what should I call you… Jagi? Baby? Dear? Babe?”

Dara almost fainted at what she heard. “Omo. I think I just puked in my mouth.”

“Why? What’s wrong?” he smiled. He likes to see her reaction when he’s teasing her.

“That’s is so cheesy it made me cringe!”

“But that’s what couples do. They have a term of endearment for each other.”

“Can we not talk about this during breakfast?”

“Fine… Jagi” he chuckled.

“Lee Donghae!”

He just raised both his arms as though he was surrendering. He knew that Dara doesn’t like these kinds of couple-y things but he just likes to annoy her. The way she reacts makes her look cute and he just likes to see that side of her.

 

 

“What do you want to do for today?” Donghae casually asked.

“Uh, I really just want to stay at home and rest. Why, do you have anything planned?” she said.

He shook his head, “not really. I thought of just doing anything you like for today in case you also have something in mind.”

“Is it okay if we just stay at home for today? I’m really tired from all the work this week and I could really use some rest.”

Donghae’s shoulders fell, he was kind of looking forward to spending the weekend with her.

She saw Donghae’s reaction and she felt bad, “aha! I know exactly what to do. Stay there.” She said and ran to her room to get some stuff. Later on she went down bringing something.

“What’s that?” he asked.

“Let’s just spend the day pampering ourselves.”

“Huh?”

“Just sit still”, she said and applied some face cream on Donghae’s face.

“Yah! Sandara Park, what exactly are you doing?”

“Stay still. This will make you look ten years younger.” Then she took out her facial mask and applied it on his face.

“This feels heavy and cold”, he commented.

“This will hydrate and rejuvenate your skin…” she finished applying the mask on his face, “com’on put on some mask on my face too.”

Donghae got up and carefully applied facial mask on Dara’s face. Slowly tracing her skin, studying each feature “aish, so pretty. I won’t get tired of staring at this face.”

Dara is slowly dozing off, “ya, be quiet”.

He lied down beside her and let the mask stay on their faces for a while.

“Dara?”

“Hmm?”

“What are you thinking?”

“Hmm…”

“Yah…”

“I’m mentally counting the number of minutes left until we take off this mask, how about you what are you thinking?”

“You… here beside me.”

“Huh? What about me?”

“Nothing… it’s just that having you beside me just felt right.”

Dara was about to say something when her phone’s alarm rang. It was time to remove their masks. “Get up, time to remove the masks.”

Donghae just sighed.

After they took off their mask Dara received a message from her boss asking her to check her email, Dara excused herself and went directly to her room. Donghae was left alone in the living room so instead, he just played with Thuder’s video games.

 

 

After several hours of spending in front of her computer Dara finally finished some work her boss sent her. Aish. I’m supposed to be resting on a weekend. Not work. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter