OUR PROBLEMATIC NEIGBORS BUT UNFORTUNATELY OUR BESTFRIENDS

MY ANNOYING ANGEL

“Oh, hi MiHye ah. Ah, one minute. Make 2 sugar donuts, 2 blueberry muffins and 2 chocolate cappuccino. And what will you have?” 

[Hyun Hee. Full name, Lim Hyun Hee… My neighbor and unfortunately my best friend. She has two problems. The weight that is not diminished and she never felt sad about it.]

“Yah! Hurry up”

“One double espresso to go, please.”

After they get their order, MiHye and Hyun Hee walk to the subway together. MiHye hand over Hyun Hee’s letter that was sent wrongly to her house. Again.

“This is your letter. Been sent to my house again.”

“Wow, MiHye ah! Blind date application!”

“What application?”

“It the simple services and it the most popular in New York. You just fill the form and describe your dream guy and of course a little bit about yourself. Then, they will match you with your dream guy according to your description and BINGO! You got your dream guy.” Hyun Hee looks happy while MiHye, she just hopes her friend will stop talking about that but hell no. So, she plays along.

“Wow, what did you wrote about yourself?”

“Look, MiHye. I did write the truth…”

“What did you wrote?”

“Well, I did look like Kim Tae Hae from a far…”

“…and when they look at you closely, you look just like Kim Tae Hae’s house.” MiHye cut Hyun Hae words but suddenly she bumped with someone and spilled the coffee on her coat.

“Oh My God!” Hyun Hae helps MiHye wipes the coffee but suddenly her eyes caught something that more interesting that MiHye herself.

“Oh My God!! MiHye ah~ Look at him. He so cute!” Hyun Hae shriek like a fan girl and that make MiHye feels so irritating just looking at her.

“Hyun Hae! Hyun Hae ah! Look at me” MiHye try to make Hyun Hae put the attention to her.

“I look at you every day for God sake. He so cute. He so hot. He so…”

“Shut up! Shut up! Guys, guys…are that the only thing you know? What will happen? You will get your dream guy, marry him, and have kids with him. Then he will dumped and leave you! Then? What are you going to do?”

“Well, I will remarry again. That’s not a big deal.” MiHye slapped her forehead to hear the answer from her stupid best friend.

“Forget it! Just….Ah!” MiHye look for tissue or anything to wipe the coffee but she didn’t find anything in her big bag.

“MiHye ah. You know, unni was true. Babe, you need helps.”

“You with your sister!” MiHye leave Hyun Hae dumbfounded and get herself in the train. Hyun Hae quickly chases her as she doesn’t want to miss the train as well.

 

************

 

Hee Jin lurks behind the shutters and sees there so many customers going in and out to their one and only competitor, The Chinese Cuisine. She waves and smiles to the owner like nothing happen.

“Stupid @#$%! Destroyed other business! Huh! Omo…wrinkles!” She looks her face at the mirror.

[Hee Jin. Full name, Lee Hee Jin. Elder sister to Hyun Hee and unfortunately my mother best friend and also her restaurant partner. She has problems too. The youth that she doesn’t want to let it go…and increasing age that she never want to accept.]

 

CLING!

 

“Oh, customers!” She smiles when she saw three handsome guys step in the shop.

“Three coffee, please.” Said one of the handsome guys.

“Coming up!” Hee Jin walks toward them with a coffee pot with her like she doing a catwalk. She pours the coffee and makes her smiles sweet as sugar to them. Well, simple to say, she tries to flirts with them. When she done pouring the handsome guy with coffee, she walk back to the counter. And suddenly they said….

“Thanks….MUMMY!”

The result? The handsome guys end up being throw out from the restaurant and Hee Jin cursing them by calling her MUMMY. Well, poor them.

The incident finally comes to Bong Hyang’s ear. She quickly drives to the restaurant to see what happened. At the same time, MiHye and Hyun Hee arrived there to have their lunch.

 “Look. I said, I’m sorry Bong Hyang. It’s okay.”

“It’s not okay! IT IS NOT OKAY! With so many difficulties, we managed to get 4 to 5 customers. Thanks to you, if they go, what am I going to do?!”

“Listen to me…” Hee Jin tries to persuade Bong Hyang but before she can to, Bong Hyang cuts her words.

“NO! You LISTEN to me! You know if we can’t pay the bank loan, they will ask us to go out from this place. Then, what we’re going to do? I mean what… Arghh!” MiHye hugs her mother from back. Just to give her enough courage to face the problems.

 

 

To be continued~


Feel free to subscribe, and drop your comments!