THE INTRODUCTION

MY ANNOYING ANGEL

New York. One of the biggest cities in the world. The business capitalist of the world. Everyone in New York is in hurry. They want to go out quickly; they want to reach at workplace quickly. And they always in hurry so that they can always step forward from the others. There are no rooms for people who can suit the life. Far from Korea, this city is full with Korean. In fact, among of the 4 people, one of them is Korean.

One more thing… Oh! This is me!

Location: Brooklyn Bridge Park, New York

This city taught me how to be independent. Taught me how to fulfill my responsibilities… taught me how to face the world… but it didn’t taught me how to love. When the times will come? Whenever I look at the city from here, I can feel my dad next to me. Whenever I missed him, I will be here. I’m Kim MiHye and this is my story.

 

 


Location: Kim’s resident.

“Please understand my problems Mr. Shah. I must have the loan extension, please. I know the restaurant is in centrally situated. But there are lots of competitions, Mr. Shah.”

[My mother; Shin Bong Hyang. After the death of my father, she took over the responsibilities in the house. But, she didn’t allow us to feel the pain she felt.]

“Thank you.” Bong Hyang ended the conversation right after Mihye reach the house. She quickly wipes her tear as she don’t want her daughter saw it.

Mihye look at the mail and check it one by one.

“Where have you been?” Bong Hyang approach her daughter with a smile on her face.

“Central Park.” MiHye replied while her eyes still checking at the mail. She didn’t want her mother to see her tears.

“Central Park? Why?”

“I went to meet someone.”

“Who are you seeing?”

“Your boyfriend, of course. Hehe” MiHye joking with her mother and them is laughing together.

“Bills…bills…private and confidential?” MiHye shows the letter to her mother.

“Ah, that’s mine.” Bong Hyang quickly take the letter and continue her doing preparing the table for their breakfast that morning.

“What is this? Hyun Hee’s mail again. When the postman will understand that we are Kim family and she is Lim family?” MiHye looks at her mother and notices a tear at her mother’s eyes.

“Are you crying?” She asked.

“No. You are crying.” Bong Hyang reply her while her hand quickly done her work.

“No, mum.”

[My mother and I; we keep lying to each other every day. We try to hide our true feeling from each other.]

MiHye walk away from her mother before she found a letter that make she rolled her eyes.

“Cyrano Agency Dating? Cyrano Agency Dating Marriage Bureau?! What is this?” MiHye show the document to her mother. Apparently she looks so tense about the document.

“Why did you ask your grandma for that? That must be her plan to look a husband for you.” MiHye shocked.

“But I don’t want to get marry… why she doesn’t want to leave me alone?” MiHye stomped her feet as she disagree with her grandma. Bong Hyang can only smiles look at her daughter. She wants to help but there are useless.

“Then, why she didn’t die yet?” MiHye rolled her eyes to hear the words come out from her mother.

“Mum! Where is she?”

“Almost 8am. I think she already woke up.” MiHye quickly run upstairs to her grandmother’s room. ‘I need to clarify this matter with her as soon as possible.’

 

To be continue....


My first chapter. I hope I can get a subscribers and also comment to improve my writing and story. That's all for now. Thanks.